Chapter 42

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeny's wedding was a blas and the speeches were quiet funny. Taeyeon's was pretty erted at first saying how much she admires Tiff's than saying all this chessy stuff making us cringe at her chessiness. Now it's graduation time and we all manage to graduate. Even Yoona and Seohyun who are super smart to skip a couple grades so they graduated when we did. After graduation Umma and Appa congradulated me. 

"You did great Lisa. Your parents will be really proud of you just like me." Umma told me as I smiled. 

"Now, Lisa since you graduated you have one year to catch up with work before you start taking over." Appa told me as I pout. 

"I don't get a break any time do I?" I ask as they laughed at me than I felt someone back hug me. 

"Hi baby..." I turn to see the most beautiful angle in the world smiling at me. 

"Hi Umma and Appa." Yoona hugged my parents who congraduted her for graduating. 

"So, when do you start working?" Umma ask Yoona. 

"Not for a while since I have to help Sica and Fany with their fashion line. After starting that up I'll be able to work with them but I don't think we'll start until Hyohyun's Wedding is over since it is next month." Yoona told them. Yeah, Hyo propose to Seo a week before graduation so we're helping plan their wedding. 

"Lisa, when are you going to propose to Yoona." Umma says. 

"Umma~" I whine. 

"I'm suprise she didn't do it the first time they made love to each other." Appa says which made my face red along with Yoona's. 

"YAH APPA!!!" I yelled at him as they both laughed at me. 

"Aigoo, such a big baby... I wonder how Yoona can stand you." Umma says pinching my cheeks. 

"It's because she loves this big handsome baby." I told them as they rolled their eyes as Yoona giggled.

************************************************

Hyohyun's wedding was great and very emotional since Seo is the only child. Her parents were tearing up which made the others cry as well from their speech. Seo's speech to Hyo was very nice and touching although Hyo's speech was the best out of everyone else's. It's been 3 months since their wedding and I've been exhausted with work well catching up with work. I may be smart but this is really hard and tiring but I'm glad that my friends, Umma, Appa, Boa, and Yoona are there for me to make sure I get through it. Boa gave me a 2 week break since I've been working really hard these past 4 or 5 months trying to understand the company more. We decided to go bowling to relieve some stress and to have some fun. I went to order some food and I made sure to order a lot since my girlfriend is a shikshin and Soo is a major Shikshin.

"So what are the teams?" I ask. 

"We're playing against our wives and girlfriend." Yul told me. 

"Losing team has to do something that their wives and girlfriend want them to do." Sica says as I nod. 

We were at a disadvantage since their wives and my girlfriend were pretty much seducing us or saying 'I won't kiss you for a week' and other things. So we lost because they can't control their hormones. 

"So what's our punishment?" I ask. 

"All of you are to do a very y dance but one at a time and we get to record." Yoona says. 

"Wait, you can't record the others." Tae says pouting. 

"It's okay Taeng you can punish your wife later." Yul told her as she smirked while I rolled my eyes.

So Yuri is first followed by Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, and I'm last. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdinDriE2L0 Yuri's y dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIWDWZu3Fnw Hyo's y dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D5oENXeoNM Soo's y dance

Sica was drooling over Yuri's abs and Seo was recording the whole thing when Hyo was dancing. And to think she is innocent. Sunny was also drooling over Soo and cheering like a mad man. I can tell Tae was getting nervous since Yul, Hyo, and Soo's dance was really hot. I put my hand on her shoulder and whisper in her ear. 

"Don't freak out, Tae. Tiffany will love your dance even if it isn't really y she'll still love it." I told her as she gave me a smile and mouthed thank you. When it was her turn I gave her a thumbs up. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeZUA5anUi0 Tae's y dance (pretend Sehun isn't there and I couldn't really find a y dance from her sorry).

I gave her a high five and walked up to the front since I am next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrLWuzCz874 (Lisa is Taeyang)

When I finish the girls were clapping like crazy and I can tell Yoona was enjoying the dance very much. 

"Let's do another round." Sunny says. 

"Okay but this time no more threats." I told them as they pout. 

We played another game and we won by like 5 points since Soo wasn't doing so well considering she was eating pizza making her hand all greasy. We told the girls that they have to do a y dance to us to repay what they did to us and it is the same order as when we went. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbZNnrM6haM Jessica's y dance

I look at Yuri who's eyes were wide and was hung open. If it was possible it would be touching the floor by now and it wasn't just her. Soo and Tae also had the same expression on their faces. 

"DAMN YUL!!!!" They both yell at her which made her use her hands to cover their eyes. 

"QUIT PEEKING!!!!" She yelled at them making me chuckle. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xabxGgCnE5k Seo's y dance

Well it wasn't totally y like Sica's but Hyo was satisfied with it and I can tell Seohyun really apreciated it that Hyo was okay with the dance. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXFrW00G0JE

I was laughing my off as I say Soo drop her piece of pizza as Sunny was doing her y dance but not only that Yul and Tae were also drooling over Sunny's dance. I couldn't help it to laugh at them and I wasn't the only one. Even Hyo was laughing with me as we saw their expressions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euu7VoF5OcA

I can tell Tae was statified with Tiffany's dance. She was even droo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter