Chapter 16

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but since I've got some time to do so today that means here's the update hope you enjoy.

I couldn't get a lot of sleep last night. Why? Well, Yoona was having nightmares of what happen to her and it is still kind of hard meaning she still flinches, screams, cries, and fights when I try to comfort her. I've never been so tired but I couldn't really blame her for what happen to her. Right now, I am making breakfast and I asked Yoona if she wanted to help to get her mind off of what happen yesterday. After making dinner the other girls came and of course Soo what was the first one to get to the kitchen before anyone else.

"Yah!!!! We aren't going to be able to eat any of you eat them all, Soo!" Yul yelled at the shikshin.

"Sorry.... I'm just so hungry and Lisa's cooking is just awesome." Soo said after swallowing her food. I was enjoying the morning even though I was hella tired but I'll manage. I look to my right and see that Yoona's hasn't touch her food so I grab a spoonful of rice with a piece of meat on it and put it to . She looks at me and I can see the fear in her eyes still. 

"You have to eat at least something, Yoona." I told her.

"I'm not hungry." She told me and I knew she was lying. She's a shikshin like Soo but not as bad.

"Come on, Yoong. If you won't eat then I won't eat either." I told her and she finally gave in taking a bite. I smiled at her and she gave me a sad smile. I also took a bit of the food but I was so troubled of what happen. I couldn't stop thinking about what happen last night but I didn't want to show it. After eating breakfast the other girls were getting ready to leave.

"Hey guys...." I called them. They all looked at me.

"I'm going to stay here with Yoona today." I told them and I felt someone tug on my arm.

"You don't have to do that, Lisa." Yoona told me and I gave her a smile. 

"I am staying and you can't do anything about it. That's final no and's or but's." I told her then looked at the others. Fany, Sica, Seo, and Sunny thanked me for staying with Yoona today and I just gave them a smile. I asked for them to get my assignments for class since I have some classes with them and the same went with Yoona. We didn't really do much today we just watch TV all day until basketball practice. I told her I was going to basketball practice and that she was coming with me. I literally had to drag her here but I carried her instead. When we got to practice I let her sit on the bench. I know she was hurting inside but I couldn't leave her at home because I had no idea what she was going to do if I left her alone. We were taking a water break and I saw a guy with Yoona. It was Taecyeon so I rushed over there right away not caring what my coach will say from leaving. I grabbed Yoona's hand and put her behind me glaring at Taecyeon who was covering his face with a hood covering his cap.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him coldly.

"I-I wanted to talk to, Yoona." I heard him mumble.

"As if I'm going to give Yoona to you." I told him sending daggers with my eyes. 

"L-Lisa..." I turn around and look at Yoona.

"I-I want to talk to Taecyeon...." She told me.

"What!!!!" I said louder than I thought because the other girls were looking at us. 

"Please, Lisa...." Yoona said looking at me with sad eyes. I look at her then at Taecyeon then at her again.

"Are you sure?" I said between my teeth. As much as I hated this guy I can't take Yoona away from him since she wanted to talk to him. She nod at me and I look at Taecyeon pointing my finger at him. 

"If I find any red marks or brusies on her. You are going to wish you were never born." I told him as he nod at me slowly. 

"Thank you, Lisa..." Yoona said to me giving my hand a squeeze then she left with Taecyeon to who no's where. 

"I am really going to regret this." I said to myself as I looked at the other girls who's eyes were widen when they saw Yoona leave with Taecyeon and I let her. 

Back at the Dorm

I was watching Fany pacing back and forth towards the kitchen then to the living room. She was yelling at me for letting Yoona go with Taecyeon to talk but it wasn't just her. The other girls were yelling at me too for what I did. Do you they even know it's killing me too that I had to let her go with Taecyeon I mean he literally hurt her once and not only that I don't fully trust him either. We heard the door opening and saw Yoona walking into the living room full of worried faces. Fany ran to Yoona giving her a big hug.

"Are you hurt? Did he touch you in anyway?" Fany began to ask checking Yoona for anything out of place. 

"Unnie, I'm fine..." Yoona said smiling at her Fany.

"Are you sure, Yoona?" This time it was Yul who spoke looking at her with worried in her eyes.

"Yes, Yul... I am fine he wanted to talk to me alone." Yoona told them taking a seat next to Sica. 

"What did he want to talk to you about?" Sica asked pulling the girl into her embrace.

"He wanted to apologize about what happen to my ankle and for the other times he bothered me. I forgave him already and told him that it was all in the past." Yoona told them. I felt a pair of eyes on me, I look and see both Tae and Hyo looking at me. I can see the worried in their eyes then I see Seo giving me the same look. I gave them a smile telling them I was fine. I went to grab some medicine for Yoona, I came back and gave her a glass of water with her medicine.

"Here, take this before you or the others forget to remind you to take you medicine." I told her and she took it. I put the cup of water in the sink and went back to the living room. 

"Come on, guys I think it's time for us to head home it's getting late." I told them.

"Yeah, come on let's get going." Tae told them and we left to our dorm.

"You okay?" Hyo asked me. I sense the other girls staring at me too since I was in front of them. 

I nod my head to them, "hmm, I'm fine... I'm just glad he at least apologize to her about hurting her ankle." I told them.

The Next Day

Yoona decided to go to school today. Fany and the other girls asked if she was ready to go to school and she said yes so we went to class. After class we went to lunch then something caught my eye. I saw Yoona.... holding Taecyeon's hand. Tae and Hyo must have saw me looking at someone so they followed my gazed. From the corner of my eye I saw their eyes widen and it was just them but everyone else. All of us were staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter