Chapter 6

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

Omo... why am I so nervous? Calm down Tae your just singing up on stage like you always do with Lisa by your side so you'll be fine. OH!!! Who am I kiding I'm scared as heck right now. I have to go up on stage and confession to Fany... I wonder if she'll even come to see me confess to her. I felt someone tap my should I look and I see Lisa with her guitar smiling at me.

"You nervous?" Lisa asks me giving me a smile.

"I really hope your plan really works, Lisa?" 

"Don't worry Sooyoung told me that Sunny text her that their here with your Fany. Look..." Lisa pointed at my angle who was standing by the staircase to walk up on the stage. Out of nowhere I began to smile at my beautiful angel.

"You got nothing to worry about remember we're here to support you all the way." Lisa told me.

"You've all seen her sing every year in our amazing talent show and you've all fallen in love with her beautiful voice. Please welcome, Kim Taeyeon." I heard the announcer call my name. I walk up on the stage with Lisa looking at everyone who were cheering for me then I look at my Fany who was giving me her beautiful eye smile.

"Fany this is for you." I told her and Lisa began to play the song.

A couple of hours ago (Lisa's POV)

I was making breakfast for the girls again making omletes, toast, and some coffee. As usual the first one to wake was Sooyoung, after her was Hyo, Yuri, and lastly Taeng. It look like she didn't get any sleep last night since today was Operation: get Taeng to confess to Tiffany. 

"Couldn't sleep last night, Taeng?" I asks her recieving a glare from her.

"Come on, try to cheer up. Today's the day you get to confess to your Fany." Yuri told her grabbing an omlete and toast.

"Mmm, wiehflwej sjijfiowje kajdofjlsak." Sooyoung started to say with full of food.

"Yah, shikshin we can't understand anything you're saying, aish." Hyo yelled at her making me chuckle at their actions.

"I said yeah, like Yuri said cheer up." Sooyoung said then took another bit of her omlete.

"I think Lisa's plan will work." Hyo said looking at me.

"I believe she'll be really touch at your sudden confession." I told Taeng who was eating her omlete.

*Sigh* "Yah, how are you supposed to confess if you're all gloomy and not your usual self. If I was her right now and I saw you like this I would have knocked some sense into right now." I told her then she looks at me. "Look, I know your nervous and scared but how do you expect her to see that you like more then as a friend when all you do is hide your feelings from her. Doing this will make her realize that you love her for who she is and not only that it will help you open up to her more now that she knows that you love her."

Taeng smiles, "thanks Lisa... you're right I shouldn't be like this. Alright, let's do it." I pat Taeng on the head then took a seat on the couch where Yuri was sitting.

"How do you do that?" Yuri asks me.

"What do you mean?" 

"Every time she's like that all gloomy because she thinks to negative about herself we've never been able to cheer her up like you did just now." 

"That's because Lisa is scary." I heard Hyo say. I glared at her and she meronged at me.

"We've been best friends so long... we're practically like sisters to each other so I know her inside and out. The same goes with Hyo." I told her.

After breakfast Sooyoung was stuck to do the dishes since she was still eating while the rest of us were getting ready for school. After waiting for Sooyoung to get done we walked to the girls dorm. I knocked on the door and I saw Yoona open the door letting us in. We sat on the couch waiting for the girls to get done. When I saw Tiffany get out of her room, I saw Taeng staring at her with slightly open because of what she was wearing. (Authors note: It's fall there so it's kind of warm there) 

"Yah, Byun Taeyeon stop staring or else she'll notice." I whispered in her ear as she quickly closed and began to blush while I started to laugh at her. She turn around to grab my collar but I ran away before I could.

"Yah, Hyun Lisa come back here." 

"As if Byun Taeyeon..." I yelled as I was running away from the anger midget then I went behind Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter