Chapter 14

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry sorry I haven't been updating for a while now. I've got finals and let just say I'm kind of stressed out but for my readers I'll make an update for you guys so enjoy.

It's been two days since Bora's death and everyone's been kind of busy with school. There would be moments where they would spend some time together to laugh and hangout with each other but deep down they are still hurting from the lost of Bora... especially Lisa. Lisa's been busier than the other girls because she's preparing Bora's funeral that is tomorrow. Lisa hasn't talked to anyone after that night when Bora passed away nor has she really been around either. The others are really worried about her especially Yoona. When they got home that night Yoona's been worried about her since she hasn't said a word when they got home so the next day she went to see Lisa but she wasn't there. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon told her that she went to the hospital to pay for Bora's bills and prepare her funeral. To day everyone was done with practices for the night and were heading back to the dorm. Everyone had plans to hang out with their girlfriends except Yoona and Lisa. 

"Are you sure you'll be fine here by yourself?" Seohyun asked Yoona who was sitting on the couch.

Yoona sees Seohyun putting on her shoes getting ready for her date with Hyoyeon. "Yes, I'm fine have fun with Hyoyeon tonight, okay." Yoona told her and Seohyun left but she was still concern about Yoona being home by herself. 

At the other dorm

Lisa was leaning against the her bestfriend door frame watching her best friend picking out an outfit to wear.

"Why are you freaking out for?" Lisa asked her choding friend.

"Why... Lisa's this is our first date ever since we became a couple. I'm freakin nervous... I mean I don't even know what to wear... a-and I want to make everything perfect. I-I mean... does this look alright... no, it's too simple..."

"Yo, Hyo chill..." Lisa told her putting her hand on Hyoyeon's shoulders then she motion her to breath slowly.

"Better..." Lisa asked and Hyo nod.

"Good now what are you guys going to do for your first date?" 

"We're going to the movies then I was going to take her out to eat."

"Well that's a great..." 

"Lisa... I'm scared I mean what do I do if she gets cold or she doesn't like the food or..."

"Hyo, you're rambling again. Just relax, you are going to do fine. Just be yourself and I know you, Hyo, you'll take good care of her... how about this after the movies go to this XXX restaurant. It's by the Han River and the foods there is really good plus it's really romantic. I'm sure she'll love it." Lisa told her.

"Thanks Lisa... how do you know that place?" Hyo asked raising a brow.

"I went there once with..." Lisa began to say but stopped.

"When are you going to tell her?" Hyo asked. Lisa looks at her all confuse.

"Stop pretending that you're not hurt, Lisa. Yoona's been worried sick about you ever since the night Bora passed away. I know you are busy with preparing the funeral but you've been avoiding her and the rest of us at times. Remember what Bora told you, open up to her and not just her but the other also. Tae and I talked to Yul and Soo and they feel bad about what happen that night too. They want to apologize but they can't seem to find the right words to tell you." 

"I'll talk to them after tomorrow, Hyo." 

Hyo was about to say something but they heard the someone knocking on the door. Lisa went to open the door and saw Seohyun there; Lisa told her that Hyo was still getting ready. Lisa and Seohyun were sitting on the couch waiting for Hyo to get ready since she was still trying to find the right clothing to wear.

"Lisa-unnie..." 

"Hm..." Lisa said looking at Seohyun.

"Can you stay with Yoona-unnie... tonight?" 

"Um..."

"I don't want Yoona-unnie to be alone tonight and I feel bad that she has to be here while the rest of the girls are going out. I told her that I could stay with her but she told me to go on my date so can you stay with her tonight?" 

"Um... I guess I can hang out with her tonight." 

"Thank you, unnie." Seohyun said then they heard the door open. Hyo came out of the her room and her and Seohyun were getting ready to leave. Lisa was saying goodbye to the couple and saw Hyo mouthed to her "talk to her" before leaving with Seohyun. Lisa went to her room and lied down on her bed thinking about what Hyo and Seo told her just now. Lisa was having a thinking of going to spend the day with Yoona or not... after a couple of minutes of thinking about what she should do she grabbed her phone, keys, and her sweater before leaving to see Yoona.

Yoona's Dorm

Yoona was still watching TV until she heard a knock on the door. She was confuse and thought that maybe the others were back from their date already. When she open the door she Lisa standing there look at her right in the eye.

Yoona's POV

I was so bored today because I really didn't have anything to do. Everyone was out on their dates except me since I'm the only single one here. I was watching some TV but I wasn't really pay attention on what I was watching. My mind was still wondering if Lisa were here or not since I haven't seen her for two days now well I see her at practices and school but other than that nothing else. She's usually gone probably preparing the funeral for Bora and I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her either. I wanted to ask her if she was okay from that night? She knew Bora more than any of us. Bora must be really mad at me for not keeping my promise but yet again it's not like I tried I mean during school I'll try to talk to her but she would already be walking to the door even at lunch I don't see her. Tae and Hyo keep telling me that she went to help prepare the funeral and that she won't be back until practice. Practices were the same but just like school she would leave before any of us... I feel like she is avoiding me lately. Was it because we hugged? Or was she still awkward about the kiss back at the beach house?

My thoughts were broken when I heard someone knocking on the door. I just the others were done with their dates so I went to the door and open the door. Standing there was the other girls but Lisa who was looking me right in the eye like she can see right through me.

"Yoona..." I heard Lisa call my name waving her hand in front of my face.

"C-come in..." I said walking towards the living room hoping she didn't see me blush. 

I sat down on the couch facing the TV and I felt the couch sink in a little bit more. She was sitting right next to me watching TV with me. There was this awkward silence that was driving me insane.

"Yoona, you want to go out tonight?" I heard her say.

Lisa's POV

When the door open I saw a suprise girl standing by the doorway. I called her name and waved my hand in front of her face. Wait... did she just blush? I felt a smile forming as I walked to the living room then I took a seat next to her. We were quiet and let me tell you it was so awkward.

"Yoona, you want to go out tonight?" I asked her suddenly. I can tell she was shock of me asking her that question. "Nice going, Hyun." I wanted to hit my head on the wall for asking her that.

"Sure..." Wait did I hear right. I look at her and I swear I could just stare at those doe like eyes all day.

"Really..." I ask and she nod her head.

"Is there somewhere you want to go or is there something that you want to do today?" I asked her. It felt like I was rabbling at her but I don't think she notice.

"Um... I don't know really... is there something that you want to do" She asked me.

"Well I don't know either but we could go watch a movie and figure out what to do later." When I told her about going to watch a movie she got excited.

"I really want to watch the new Hunger Games movie what's it called...." She said thinking really hard what the movie was called. "She's so cute." 

"You mean Mockingjay?" 

"Yeah, that's the one... do you think they are still showing it?"

"I think so let's go check." 

We left to the movies and luckily it was about to show. I got us a soda, popcorn, and candy for us to eat while watching the movie. When the movie was finish we were heading out to the parking lot but Yoona had to use the bathroom so I waited for her. I saw her walking towards me.

"So what are we going to do now?" She asked me.

"Do you want to go to a carnival by the Han River?" I asked her. She was jumping for joy when I mention carnival and she thought I was the child. I was smiling at her childish act as we walked back to the parking lot where my motorcycle was at. When we arrived there she was literally running to every game stand that she can see. We both played a lot of games and went on a lot of rides. To be honest I've never had this much fun for a while now ever since Bora passed away. We were walking to our seat on the ferris wheel.

"I'm sorry..." I told her and she looked at me all confuse.

"I'm sorry about the way I've been acting for the last two days." I told her again looking at her.

"Lisa, you don't have to apologize."

"But..."

"I was just worried if you were okay or not. I know you were really hurt when Bora passed away and I know you've been busy preparing the funeral for tomorrow. I understand that you are really busy lately Lisa but at least tell either me or your bestfriends how you feeling. How are you feeling?"

"I'm... I was really sad that I couldn't do anything to save her that night. I was angry at myself for not being able to save her." 

"Lisa, I don't think Bora would have liked it if you used your wealth to help save her. Whether you realize it or not you've already saved her."

"What do you mean?"

"You saved her from being alone and scared when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter