Chapter 32

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After going to the funeral home to visit her parents she went to the police station. When she and the others got there she saw someone who was supposed to be in LA.

“Yunho-oppa, why are you here?” Lisa asked but Yunho didn’t answer her and just gave her a big hug.

“I heard what happen to you. I’m glad you are okay. Aren’t you supposed to be in the hospital?” Yunho asked as he pulled away from Lisa.

“I’m fine besides and you still didn’t answer my question…. why are you here, Oppa?” Lisa asked.

“I came here a two days ago because I was really worried about you with everything that is going on.” He told her then he looked at the other girls.

“They know, Oppa, I told them.” Lisa said and he nod. Lisa went to one of the policemen.

“Excuse me sir but is V here…. I’d like to talk to him, alone.” Lisa asked.

“Lisa….” Yunho said but Lisa ignored him.

“Yes, he is here. May I ask who you are, Miss….”

“I am Lisa… the girl he stabbed.” Lisa told him and his eyes widen.

“I are you sure you want to see him, Miss Lisa. I mean he did just stab you not long ago.” The policeman asked.

“Yes…” Lisa said then she turned around to the other girls.

“Lisa, what are you doing? This guy is dangerous and yet you are going to talk to him. Tell you what I’ll talk to him.” Yunho said to her but Lisa shook her head.

“I have to talk to him alone and I want to talk to him alone, Yunho-oppa.” Lisa told him.

“No…. there is no way you are going to go in there and talk to him. We are leaving now.” Yuhno said trying to push Lisa and the other girls out of the police station.

“Oppa…” Lisa yelled making him stop, “I am going to see him ALONE…. and that’s final.” Yunho was defeated so she left her and the other girls stay. The policeman came and told her that V was waiting for her. Lisa began to walk but someone grabbed her hand. She looked and saw Yoona looking at her all worried and scared. Lisa smiled and creased her hand, before she left she gave a quick kiss on Yoona’s cheek.

“Watch over them for me, Amber.” Lisa said then left with the policeman into the room where V was. She asked if they could not listen to thier conversation and he agreed so it was only the two of them talking. V was sitting on the chair with hand cuffs on. Lisa sat on the other chair across from V.

“V is it?” Lisa asked and he nod looking at her.

“So who was it that send you here to the school…. Jimin?”

“Yes, he told me watch over you for him and tell him if anything happen’s.”

“How much did you tell him.”

“That you were cold towards your friends and that girl you love so much, Yoona right. Gosh, she’s so pretty.”

“Stop trying to change the subject…. why would you want to hurt, Yoona?”

“I was doing what I was told and that was to give you a little warning from Jimin and his Father that you can’t protect them forever with that little act of yours. They know you were pulling off an act when Jimin attacked you that night. We were just waiting for an opportunity to take down your friends and family one by one.”

“I won’t let that happen.”

“Oh really, you might have been able to save Yoona but what will you do when more than just one person comes to hurt her or anyone of your friends.”

“I’ll stop them myself if I die.”

“Ha, do you really think you can save them Lisa. You don’t even know that you have an enemy living with you.”
“What are you talking about.”

“Oh come on don’t tell me you don’t find it suspecious that you Oppa is here in Korea when you know it was hard for him to return to Korea in the first place.”

“What are you trying to say that Yunho-oppa is part of this. I don’t believe you… he would never do something like this.”

“Oh really, don’t you wonder why your parents were murdered. I mean is your parents like the nices people alive. I bet you aren’t the slightest caurious about you Oppa.”

“Shut up, you are just trying to make this up to throw me off.”

“Oh really…” V said then he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone throwing it on the table, “look at the picture and tell me if I’m lying or not.” Lisa took the phone and saw a picture of Yunho with the man who killed her parents. Her eyes widen and she shook her head.

“No, this isn’t real.”

“Oh, it’s real…. he sent it to me personally. He figured that if I do get captured or caught that if I show you this it would ruin you haha.” V said laughing at her. Lisa was pissed and went up to V grabbing his collar then she punched him really hard knocking him out. Lisa walked out and walked passed the policeman who saw the knocked out V. Lisa walked back to where the other girls were.

“Lisa, what happen?” Taeyeon asked but Lisa ignored her and walked straight towards Yunho.

“Lisa….” He didn’t get to finish when he felt a sting of pain on his jaw when Lisa punched him making him fall to the ground.

“LISA!!!” All the girls yelled.

“How could you do that me…. to my parents…” Lisa asked and Yunho was stunned. He stayed frozen on the ground.

“Lisa, what are you talking about?” Hyoyeon asked. Lisa took out the phone and showed her the picture. Her eyes widen and so did Taeyeon’s the other girls were confuse.

“How could you…. how could you ask him to kill my parents?” Lisa asked her voice cracking from the verge of crying. It felt like her heart was being poked at by a million of needles.

“What is Lisa talking about, Taetae?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter