Chapter 24

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fany open the door to their room while still kissing Taeyeon, she pushed the door open, and Taeyeon closed it with her feet. Taeyeon layed Fany down to the bed with on top and began to kiss the girls cheek down to her jawline then to her neck finding that sweet spot. Taeyeon heard a moan escape Fany and began to , nibble, and like crazy. Fany pushed Tae over making her ontop of the girl and gave her the same treatment Taeyeon was giving her. Fany captured Tae's lips again and bit her lower lip making Taeyeon open fully having a tounge fight. Fany won and began to expolore Taeyeon's mouth messaging her muscles. Fany can hear a moan escape while kissing. 

Taeyeon got up with Fany sitting on her lap not braking the kiss. Taeyeon had her hands on Fany's back and brought them to Fany's bottoms giving them a squeeze making Fany moan. Taeyeon smiled while kissing Fany then she began to unbotton the girls shirt. She took off the shirt throwing it somewhere in the room and broke the kiss to see her favorite twins. Fany saw Taeyeon smirk while looking at her mountains. Fany grabbed the hem of Tae's shirt and took her shirt off. Fany stared at Tae's white milky skin. Without warning Taeyeon attacked inbetween Fany's mountains, her hand unclip her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. Tae began to attack on while the other she began to message it with her hand. 

"Ahh..." 

Fany also took off Tae's bra and began to message them with both of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter