Chapter 27

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day (Yoona’s POV)

I was walking with the girls down to our first class which was math. I was sitting with my unnies around Fany-unnies desk. We were just chatting about Victoria-unnie and Nickhun-oppa’s wedding but I wasn’t really paying attention. I kept on looking at the door whenever I saw it open hoping to see Lisa or any of the other girls. I didn’t realize I was staring at the door until someone tapped on my shoulder.

“Yoona….” Sica called me.

“Hm….” I answered not looking at her.

“Can I have your lunch today?” Sica asked.

“Yeah sure…. wait what?” I said looking at her then the girls laughed at me while I chuckled nervously.

“Do you miss Lisa that much to be staring at the door?” Sunny asked in a teasing tone.

“Ah… welll...I…” I couldn’t find my words.

“Hey guys…” Soo said walking towards us making me relieved that they came here in time. The girls were saying hi while I was looking for Lisa.

“Taeyeon-unnie…. where’s Lisa?” I asked looking at her.

“She’s not here…” Taeyeon said looking around the room.

“What do you mean she isn’t here. Wasn’t she will you and the others?” Fany asked.

“She wasn’t in her room when I went to wake her up today. I told the others and we thought she left early.” Am said.

“Did she not come home last night?” Krystal asked.

“We went to bed when we went to the dorm last night when Lisa was out.” Hyo said.

“Maybe Lisa-unnie had to do something today like went back to the orphanage again.” Seohyun said.

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

“Oh, there’s the bell we should go to our seats, Unnies.” Seohyun said. I was worried and curious where Lisa was and if she was okay then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and say YulAm.

“I’m sure Lisa had something to do today so she might be late.” Am said.

“I’ll call Appa and see if he’s seen her today.” Yul said.

“Thank you, Unnies.” I said and they nod. I sat down at my seat with an empty seat next to me where Lisa usually sits. Before, the teacher came in I took out my phone and texted her quick asking where she was and if she was okay. When class was over we went to lunch together and Lisa still hasn’t showed up even at lunch. I was looking around hoping to see her. The other girls began to sit down with thier food.

“Where’s Seobang?” Sica asked.

“She’s on the phone with her Appa.” Tae said before eating her lunch. While we were eating Yul walked towards us with a worried look.

“Seobang, what’s wrong?” Sica asked making everyone look at her wondering what happen between her and her father.

“I called Appa wondering if he met with Lisa this morning…” Yul began to say.

“What did he say?” Soo asked.

“He hasn’t seen her since last night when they had that meeting.” Yul said.

“WHAT!!!!!” Everyone yelled and I just froze…. scared and worried what happen to Lisa.

“She’s not answering her phone it goes straight to voice mail.” Hyo said with her phone in her hand. I felt someone giving me a side hug. I look to my left and saw Fany-unnie looking at me with worried eyes. I looked at my food and began to eat slowly.

“Where are you Lisa?”

No One’s POV

Everyone was getting worried on where Lisa was. No one has seen her today not even during basketball practice today. Everyone was gathered at Taeyeon’s dorm hoping Lisa will show up. Kryber were in the kitchen making dinner for the girls. When dinner was ready they ate and Hyo was trying to cheer up everyone so there was some laughter and smiles here and there but Yoona didn’t laugh at all nor ate as much either. She would smile here or there but she smile here and there. It was 11 at night and some of them were getting tired then they heard the door open. Everyone got up and looked to the door. They saw Lisa walking in wearing a black hat covering her face.

“Lisa…” Yoona called making the girl look at them. Everyone gasped when they saw Lisa with a black eye, a busted lip, and a cut on under her right eye. Everyone went to her pulling her to the kitchen.

“Oh my gosh, Lisa are you okay?” Fany asked.

“....”

“Lisa, what happen to you?” Yul asked.

“....”

“Who did this to you?” Soo asked.

“...”

“Are you not going to answer us?” Tae asked getting irritated. Lisa wasn’t looking, she was looking at the ground then she felt someone lift her chin up. It was Yoona and she was looking at her with worried eyes. Lisa turned her head to avoid her eyes and stood up. Everyone was looking at her but she didn’t care so she walked to her room when she felt someone grab her wrist. She knew who is was without even looking.

“Lisa…. what happen….” Yoona began to say but stopped when Lisa pulled her hand away. Lisa began to walk again when she was turned around to face a very angry Taeyeon who was gribbing her sweater that she was wearing.

“What is the matter with you? We were worried sick about you all day today and yet you don’t even tell us what happen? What the .” Taeyeon said angrly.

“This doesn’t concern you or the others. Just leave me alone.” Lisa said.

“What the hell, Lisa, what is the matter with you we were just wondering what happen to you.” Yul said.

“Now you are concern?” Lisa said coldly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Soo asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter