Chapter 3

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 LISA!!!!

Everyone was dumbfound of what just happen, Lisa getting hit with a basketball right to the left side of her face. Every one's eyes were widen and thier jaws were slightly dropped. 

Lisa's POV

" that really hurt..."  I was looking at Yoona who I managed to pull away before the basketball hit her in the face. I can see the worry in her eyes since I took the hit and moved her to the side. I looked who threw the ball and it was... Taeyang along with four other people behind him. 

The guy with the blue hair and the one with black short hair both had a bat in their hands. The other guy with the black mohawk like hair and the blond didn't have anything although the blond he seem a little bit muscular than the others beside of Taeyang. 

"T-that's Big Bang..." I looked to my left and looked at Sooyoung who just spoke.

"Who's Big Bang?" I ask looking at them but they weren't looking at me they were still looking at Big Bang. 

"Their Taeyang's gang... they practically rule the school in the gang world since everyone fears them even the teachers fear them. Going from left to right they're G-dragaon, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, and T.O.P." I heard Taeyeon say then I put my things down on the ground and let go of Yoona who I was still holding onto. I took a couple of steps a head of them.

"I told you Lisa that you would pay for this and now you are gonna get what you deserve for what you did to me today." Taeyang says which made me smile. Taeyang looked at me with a confuse look which made me smile even more, I got to say on the first day of school and I'm already enjoying it since I get to fight Big Bang. Let's see how tough and scary that they really are, I've always liked a challenge in a fight so I'm gonna enjoy this very much. 

"What are you smiling about?" G-dragon I believe that was his name ask but I didn't answer. 

"GET HER!!!!" I heard Taeyang yell making all four of them charge after me and I did the same. Seungri I believe came after me with a bat swing it to my head but I duck then I kneed him in the gut making him hunch over a bit then I punch him in the face. From the corner of my eye I saw G-dragon caming after me from the side, he delievered a side kick but I caught his kick with both my hands. I threw his right leg to the left making him lose balance and pratically making him spin in circles. Then I delieved a side kick to his stomach which made him take a couple of steps back then falling to the ground holding onto the spot I kicked him.

"Hyo... Tae look out!!!!" I heard someone yell, it sounded like Yuri then I turn my attention to where the other girls were. Out of nowhere eyes widen when I saw the unconscious Hyo on the ground with a scared Taeng who was in front of Hyo's body. Now I was pissed, the anger was boiling inside of me, and I began to run to them but someone grabbed me from behind putting the bat where my throat was... !!!

Hyoyeon's POV

When I saw Lisa charge after the four guys, I saw her fighting two of them whereas the other two were coming after us. I felt Seohyun grab onto my arm, I looked at her and saw the fear written all over her face so I pulled her behind me along with Yoona who was frozen in her spot where Lisa put her. I saw T.O.P and Daesung walking towards us with a smirk on their faces. I looked at Yuri and the others to my left, Sica was behind Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung were holding hands, and Tae had Fany behind her also. I met Tae's eyes, I knew that kind of look. She was telling me that we had to make sure T.O.P and Daesung don't get to the other girls. I grabbed onto Seohyun's hand that was till on my arm, I took a quick glance at her then I squeezed her hands letting it go, charging towards T.O.P who had the bat. From the corner of my eye I saw Tae fight Daesung but I didn't see who was winning since I had my own fight to deal with. T.O.P was swing the bat here and there to hit me on the side or to hit my face but I was quick enough to dodge them making him hit air or the floor. I was getting tired of dodging but I had to wait until he was tired so I can attack him back or take the bat away from him. This swing was weaker and slower than the others which was coming from above so I moved to my right making him hit the floor, I grabbed onto both his hands that were on the bat handle with both of my hands then I kicked him in the stomach really hard making him let go of the bat. I tossed the bat to my left and I kick T.O.P again but in his man area where it hurts the most.

I turn my attention to Taeyeon and I saw her on the floor. Daesung must have grabbed the bat that I tossed away, he was about to hit Tae. I ran behind Daesun and kick him behind the knee making him lose his balance, I grabbed onto the bat trying to take the bat away from him but his grip was still grasp onto the bat until he suddenly let go. I saw Tae punch him in the face so I threw the bat behind me. When I turn my attention back to Daesung he was already standing going after Tae again leaving me behind so then I grabbed onto his left shoulder with my right hand and kick his feet right under him making him hit the ground really hard. "Thanks Lisa for showing me that move I owe you one." I gave Taeyeon a high five, " Hyo... Tae look out!" I heard Yuri yell our names then everything went black. 

Taeyeon's POV

When I saw T.O.P and Daesung walking towards us I felt Fany grab onto my arm who was behind me. From corner of my eye I saw Hyo looking at all of us then I looked her. We both met our eyes... I was telling her that we will have to stop them so that we can run away since Lisa was dealing with her own fight. Hyo must have understand my intention so I turn around grabbing ont my angles hand, gave it a light squeeze then looked into those beautiful brown orbs. She looked at me with a confuse face but I saw the fear in her eyes so I gave her my dorkiest smile that I could ever give her. I managed to see Hyo run towards one of them so I let go of her hand and went after Daesung since Hyo was fighting T.O.P. I delievered a punch to my face but I parried the punch him in the face with my left hand, " that ing hurt..." I don't know how Lisa can do this fighitng pretty much all the time when you feel so much pain when punching them. Anyways, I was doing really well dodging, blocking, and attacking Daesung but... I tripped on my own foot making me fall to the ground. "Ouch, my ..." I touched my then I looked up at Daesung who was moving closer towards me with the bat over his head getting ready to hit me but I saw Hyo coming from behind kicking him behind the knee making him lose his balance. I saw Hyo was trying to get the bat out of his hand so I punch Daesung in the face which made him draw his attention towards me. He was now standing straight getting ready to attack me then I saw Hyo grab him and did her move that she's been dying to use on someone ever since Lisa taught her and showed her that move to use against your opponent.

I gave Hyo a high five... "Hyo... Tae look out." I heard Yuri yell our names but I wasn't able to see what she was talking about. I felt a sharp sting pain on my back making me fall to the ground. I saw Hyo who knocked out cold, I moved in front of her trying to wake her up but then I saw Daesung with a bat in hand again. He raise the bat to his right side getting ready to hit me with it. "TAETAE!!!!" I heard Fany yell my name while I closed my eye getting ready to get hit with the bat.

SMACK

I-I don't f-feel anything. I open my eyes... my eyes widen when I saw why I didn't feel anything. I was looking at Lisa whose back was facing me then she turn her head to her left. I met her eyes and I saw a bitter smile on her face. The bat that was supposed to hit me was connected to Lisa's left arm then I saw her left hand grab onto the bat pulling Daesung towards her... Lisa upper cut him in the chin. The next thing I see is Daesung falling to the ground. 

Lisa's POV

When Seungri grabbed me from behind with the bat on my throat I was struggling to get free so I could save Tae then I saw G-dragon getting up running towards me to hit me in the face but I kick him in the gut then in his man area. I then head put Seungri then flip him over my shoulder pratically throwing him into the ground. I ran with full speed towards Tae before the bat could hit her in the face.

SMCAK

"!!!!! That hurt like hell." I manage to bring my left arm up so it wouldn't hit me in the face so there was a really sharp pain in my arm. I turn my to my left looking at Tae then at Hyo. I gave her a bitter smile then I grabbed onto the bat pulling Daesung towards me giving him an upper cut into his chin making him fall to the ground. I turn around to look at Tae who wasn't really injuried then I looked at Hyo who was still knocked out cold. I can feel my anger building up even more when I saw what this Daesung guy did to her.

"Yuri..." I yelled Yuri's name which made her jump, "help Taeyeon carry Hyoyeon, now." Yuri was walking towards Taeng who was starting to pick up Hyo then I walked up to Sooyoung handing her the bat. 

"Use this for protection in case another of Taeyang's men come after you." I looked at Sunny, Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter