Chapter 31

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and the other girls were waiting for Dr. Choi to come and tell them how Lisa was holding up when they took her out of the operating room when they were done stitching her up. 

"Girls..." Dr. Choi called them and they all ran towards him asking questions.

"Is Lisa, okay?"

"How is she feeling?" 

"What is her condition?"

"Is she going to survive?" 

"Whoa... whoa... whoa..." Dr. Choi said raising both his hands up to the girls. 

"I know all of you are worried about Ms. Hyung but please one question at a time. First, Ms. Hyung is alright. She's stable and her wound is all patched up. We gave her some extra blood and she's still breathing." Dr. Choi said.

"Appa, can we go see her." Soo asked and he nod showing them the way to the room. When they went inside they say Lisa awake looking at them and giving them a smile. It was Hyo and Tae who ran towards and gave Lisa a big hug telling Lisa how worried they were about her and what bestfriends always do when they care about one another. 

"I-I....c-can't....b-bre....ath....." Lisa managed to say as they both pulled from the hug.

"Sorry..." They both said and Lisa gave them a smile. Yoona saw Lisa smile at HyoTae and began to walk towards her. Lisa took her eyes off her bestfriends and looked at Yoona who was walking towards her. Yoona stopped by Lisa's side and had tears falling down her face.

"You idiot....." Yoona said and began to hit Lisa on the arm.

"Do.... you.... know.... how.... worried....I....was.....I....thought....I....lost.....you...." Yoona said said inbetween sobs as she continued to hit Lisa. Lisa grabbed both of Yoona's wrist and pulled her into her embrace. 

"I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to scare you nor leave you. It was never my intention to leave you nor the others because I love you a lot and the same goes for the others. I could never leave you not in a million of years." Lisa told Yoona as Yoona was crying into Lisa's chest soaking the hospital gown. After a couple of minutes, Yoona stopped crying and Lisa pulled away. Lisa cupped Yoona's face and wipped the tears away then kissed both of her eyes then giving Yoona a sweet smile. 

"Lisa, what happen.... your heart stopped beating and we thought you were gone then your heart started to beat again." Fany said.

"Amber close the door. There's something I have to tell you." Lisa told Amber. Amber closed the door and everyone sat on the chair or the couch or some were standing. Yoona was sitting next to Lisa as Lisa took her hand into her's. Lisa told them why she was acting like a jerk to them. Telling them that she was scared and afraid that they were going to get hurt from Jimin and the man who killed her parents. She then told them that Kryber knew about it and told to keep is a secret from the others and to keep an eye on them for her. Amber, Krystal, and Lisa were all scolded by the others and hit on the head from keeping it a secret from them. After that Lisa told them that she wanted Amber to ask some people to see if they knew where Jimin was and hoping she can end all of this so her friends and Yoona can be safe. Although, they found some clues but not any big one that can help her find out where he was. She then told them what happen when she was out cold meanign when her heart stopped beating. She told them everything by telling them on her meeting her parents again, to the night of their deaths, to the night she was in Jimin's gang, to the operating room, and telling them how she felt really. She even told them the part where Yoona came in.

"Why was I there?" Yoona asked. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter