Chapter 40

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrive at Hawaii early because of the time difference. We were picked up by a limo and brought to Amber's hotel. We went to our rooms and desided to sleep for a bit because of jet lag. I brought Yoona and my things into the room and told her I'm going to wash up. After my shower I put the towel over my shoulder and walk into the bed room. 

I see Yoona sitting outside enjoying the view. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her. She didn't seem to be startled by my actions. 

"What you thinking about?" I ask her. 

"The talk we had at the wedding." 

"Oh..."

"I heard you, Tae, Hyo, and Amber talking on the plane." 

"I thought you were asleep." 

"I was until I didn't feel your arm around me anymore that's when I woke."

"Then you heard what I said to you then."

"How you can convince me that I won't lose you." She says and I nod. Yoona turns to face me wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Sica told me about the talk you two had at the dance. I am scared to lose you Lisa because I feel like you'll find someone better than me and see that I'm-"

"Hey, hey, hey, you are not worthless or whatever you were going to say. I love you for you and there is no one else you will steal me away from you. My heart is only for you Yoona and there is no one in this world that can make my life perfect. You made my life perfect... I didn't do it nor anyone else... it was you who made my life perfect. Sure, people think I'm perfect but I never was. I was a living reck I just showed people a fake smile telling them I am okay when I was but then you came. You came into my life and healed my scars and wounds."

"Lisa..." 

"I know Sica says action speaks better than words and I don't know if what I do is enough for you to show you how much I love you and that you'll never lose me so I'm asking you now how can I prove that you won't lose me and that my heart is for you and only you?" 

"Hold onto me and never let me go." 

"I can do that... anything for you my angel." I told her and gave her a kiss on the lips. 

***********************************

We were really enjoying our stay here in Hawaii. We met Amber's sister Jackie who was here for a couple of weeks on break so she hung out with us sometimes. We all choose to go scuba diving since it was a nice day out. The guys in the relationship were helping their ladies get the equipment on. We dove into the water and began to look around the water. It was a pretty sight at we took some pictures. We even saw a sea turtle and a seal.

We even caught some fish and Amber cut them up for us to eat. They were really good and her cutting skills were awesome. We return back to the hotel before dark and went to eat dinner. The Hawaiin food there were great and Jackie was with us. 

"So I heard from Amber that you use to fight a lot in school?" Jackie ask me as I nod. 

"I use too... I was in the dark and lost that time so I cause a lot of trouble in Seoul and in LA." I told her. 

"Amber told me you save her from a fight before." Jackie says. 

"Hm, it wasn't fair so I helped out." I told her. 

"But in the end we still look worse than the other guys." Amber says as I chuckled. 

"You don't fight anymore?" She ask me as I shook my head. 

"I don't... not anymore. I just box for self defense and I gave up that part of my life when I moved to Seoul again meeting some new people." I told her. 

"More like meeting Yoona." Tae says as I glared at her then grinned.

"So Amber, when are you going to ask Krystal to be your wife." Amber choked on her water as we laugh at her. Krystal patted her back to ease her coughing. 

"Um, I haven't thought about it yet... it's still kind of far away for us." Amber told her rubbing her neck. 

"What's stopping you I mean Jessica's already married." Jackie says. 

"I'd rather wait until school is over and wait till our parents approve, Jackie." Amber told her. 

"Well you have someone's approval already. I'd glady accept Krystal as my sister-law same with her sister." Jackie says as Krystal blushes. 

"So, who'll be the next one to marry?" Jackie ask. 

"Taeng..." Hyo, Yul, Soo, Amber, and I said and pointed at her. 

"Wae..." She ask. 

"You always talking about how you want to marry, Tiffany." Ambers says as she chuckles. 

"You are the most erted out all of us." Soo says as she glares at her. 

"You two do it more than the rest of us." Yul smirks as Tae glares at her. 

"You keep asking me when's the right time to ask her." I told her as she smiles shyly.

"But make sure you have a strong bed, couch, floor, well basically a strong house because knowing you, Taeng. You won't be able to control your fuming hormones." Hyo says as we bursted out laughing.

It wasn't because of Hyo said but her poker face of her saying it was just too funny for us. I can tell Taeny were blushing like crazy. After dinner we went back to our rooms. Yoona went to wash up and I went after her. After washing up I got a text fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter