Chapter 26

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is she coming to Korea today?" The Father asked.

"Yes, sir." The guy said. 

"Good, go and wait at the airport. Call me when you see her." The son said. 

"Yes, sir." The guy said and he left. 

********************************************************************************************

All of us are on the plane heading back to South Korea. Yeah the last two days with Victoria-unnie and Nickhun-oppa were fun and it was mainly helping plan their wedding well mostly it was Sica, Fany, and Krystal with a little help from the others when they wanted our opinons on some of the dresses or other things. I got to spend some time with Yunho-oppa on our last night here in LA and he was sad that he wasn’t home most of the time to spend time with me but I told him that it was okay since he was busy taking care of the business till I am old enough and educated enough for me to take over. I forgot to mention that Am, Krystal, Sulli, and Luna will be coming with us to Korea but Luna and Sulli won’t be in the same school as us so I arranged some things at the school for Am to room with us and Krystal room with our girlfriends. Last night, all of us talked on how to deal with Taecyeon when we return back since Yoona and I are a some what couple now and they know the truth about Taecyeon. We decided that when we turn back to Korea it will be a Saturday in the afternoon and we figured that Taecyeon will ask Yoona to meet her somewhere so we told her to call him and tell him to meet her in the gym where the rest of us will be. We were going to comfront him for what he did and I had another plan up my sleeve but I didn’t tell them about it. We arrived at the school and of course we were right Taecyeon asked to meet up with Yoona and we told her to go with the plan.

“Lisa, where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“I have to do something, watch over Yoona for me I’ll be back just in time. Amber come with me for a second.” I said as i went out the door with Amber behind me. We were outside and I looked to make sure that there wasn’t anyone else there or the girlfriends coming up to meet with us.

“What is it, Lis?” Amber asked.

“I need you to watch over Yoona for me while I’m gone.” I told her.

“Where are you going?”

“Don’t tell the others this, okay.” I told her and she nod her head.

“I’m going to meet Taecyeon’s Appa. Last night before I went to bed I research where his father was I found where he works here. I want to bring his father to see the state his son is in and hopefully he will actually help him this time.” I told her.

“Are you sure about this, I mean this is kind of sudden and what if this Taecyeon guy doesn’t listen?”

“Don’t worry, I texted Wooyoung when we landed here and I told him to keep an eye on Taecyeon on for me and he told me that he was willing to help us for Taecyeon’s safe even the others want to help him.” I told her.

“Okay, I keep an eye on Yoona till you get here.” Am told me and I pat her on the shoulder and bid her goodbye as I went to Mr. Ok’s business that wasn’t long from our school.

Yoona’s POV

I was waiting for Taecyeon in the gym. Good thing it was a Saturday and there wasn’t any practices today. I felt arms wrapped around my waist making me jump and my body stiffen.

“I miss you when you were gone, baby.” I heard Taecyeon whisper in my ear.

I broke the hug and took a couple of steps away from him as he looked at me with a confuse face.

“Taecyeon, we need to talk.” I told him.

“Yeah, we do have to talk. I’ve been meaning to ask you this so I guess this is the right time.” He told me.

“What do you mean?”

“I want you to be my wife, Yoona.” When he said that I felt my eyes grew wider.

“Taecyeon….”

“I know we are still young but I love you a lot and I think we should get married so we can be together forever.”

“Taecyeon stop…. I know what you did.” I told him and he looked at me all confuse.

“I know what happen that night of the incident and to be honest with you I don’t like to be lied to.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Taecyeon, I know it was you who attacked me that night.” I told him and I saw a shocked expression on his face then he laughed at me.

“Yoona, you are too funny. I didn’t attack you remember I told you that I was the one who saved you, remember?”

“Stop, lying to me, Taecyeon. I found out the truth when I was away and everything proves that it was you who attacked me. Taecyeon I can’t continue this relationship anymore.” I told him and I saw something change. He’s expression was dark and unreadable.

“Are you breaking up with me?”

“Yes, I am…. but you need help and I want to help you as a friend.” I told him.

“NO!!!!!! I won’t lose you again.” He yelled and gripped my wrist tightly.

“Ow…. Taecyeon you’re hurting me.” I told him.

“YAH!!!!!!!” Taceyoen and I turn to see Taeyeon and the others with Taecyeon’s guy friends with them walking towards us.

No One’s POV

Taeyeon, the girls, and the 2pm members minus Nickhun walked towards Yoona and Taecyeon.

“Let her go you jerk.” Yul commanded getting angry.

“This doesn’t concern you, black girl.” Taecyeon says.

“Don’t say that to my girlfriend, you jacka**” Sica said and Taecyeon chuckled.

“Wooyoung, take these girls outside. I’ve got somethings to discuss with Yoona.” Taecyeon said looking at Yoona who was scared. When Taecyeon looked at them again he notice that Wooyoung nor his other friends moved from their spot.

“Did you hear me, take them outside.” Taecyeon demanded.

“Hyung, let us help you. We know you are sick.” Chansung said.

“Taecyeon, we know what happen to your girlfriend.” Taeyeon said and Taecyeon eyes widen.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” He told them trying to hid his past.

“We want to help you Taecyeon. We don’t wan to put you in jail we just want to help. All of us want to help.” Hyo told him.

“No, I don’t need your help. I only need Jiyeon.” He said.

“You just called me Jiyeon.” Yoona said. Taecyeon realize his mistake, he felt cold sweat on his forehead and his heart racing.

“I said Yoona… I said Yoona…” He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter