Chapter 20

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Edited

The next day we were going to LA, I called Yunho-oppa and told him that I and some other friends were coming to visit for Spring Break. He was glad that we were coming to see him that he couldn't wait to see us although he said he was kind of disappointed that he won't be able to spend a lot of time with us since he had to work at the company there in America. We were at the airport saying good bye to Mr. and Mrs. Kim since they dropped us off at the airport. I walked up to Mr. Kwon, Yuri's dad. 

"You think you can manage without me for a week?" I asked him.

"I'm sure I can handle it." He told me.

"Ok, but if something goes wrong just give me a call." I told him and he smiled at me.

"You are just like your father. Whenever he would go on vacation he would still worry about work. You two are so much alike although you don't look alike." He said making me smile. 

"I got my looks from Umma and Oppa said that was a good thing." I said and Mr. Kwon and I laughed. 

"Alright, have fun at your trip and tell Yunho that I said hi." Mr. Kwon said.

"I will." I said.

"Tell him to come and visit I'd be nice to have a drink with him." Mr. Kwon yelled and I nod as I was catching up with the girls who were entering the plane. 

We entered the plane and took first class. The girls were amazed to be in first class except Hyo, Tae, Yul, and I since we've been in first class before. It was a long ride so the girls and I slept through the long ride when we got there I was looking around then I heard someone yell my name. 

"LISA!!!!!!!!" I turned and found my house keeper. 

I ran towards her and gave her a big hug picking her up making her scream of my action. When I put her down she hit my shoulder. 

"Yah, you scared me." Victoria-unnie said. 

"Sorry, I just miss my unnie." I said pouting then she pulled me into a hug. 

"Aigoo, such a child... I miss you too." Victoria-unnie said. 

I smiled at her then I pointed at my other friends that we walking towards us. Hyo and Tae ran towards Victoria-unnie giving her a big hug. I can see the other girls giving us a confuse look then I see Fany getting jealous even Seohyun was getting jealous. I poked Tae, she looked at me then I pointed at Fany. Tae saw Fany glaring at her then she release her hug from Victoria-unnie making me laugh. 

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to Victoria-unnie, my house keeper. She's been my house keeper for many years that she's like a second Umma to me and these two. She took care of us when Oppa and Umma were gone on vaction." I told them.

"Unnie, did that guy ask you yet?" Tae asked Victoria-unnie.

"Yeah, did he ask you yet, Unnie." Hyo asked. Victoria-unnie showed us her left hand. 

Hyo, Tae, and I saw the ring and we started to run around the airport screaming of excitment. When we got back Victoria-unnie hit my shoulder. 

"Wae!!" I whined and pouted.

"Omo, I've never seen this since of Lisa before." Soo said. 

"Me too... this is so new to me." Sunny said. 

"You're going to have to get used to it. She acts like a kid." Tae said then I hit her on the head. 

"So do you." I said. 

"Come on, the limousine is waiting for us." Victoria-unnie said. 

"The limousine!!!!!" Everyone except Hyo, Tae, Victoria-unnie, and I said. We went outside and they froze when they saw the limousine. 

"Good evening Ms. Hyun, may I take your bags." The driver asked. 

"Sure, thank you." I said and we went inside. The girls were shocked when they saw the inside making me laugh at their expressions. 

It was me, Victoria-unnie, Tae, Hyo, Fany, and Seohyun sitting on one side and the other side was Yoona, Soosun, and Yulsic. 

"I see Oppa wants to treat the guest with welcome." I said and Victoria-unnie giggled at me. I side hug her and rested my head on her shoulders. 

"I miss you, Unnie." I said and she gave my hand a squeeze then I let go remembering something. 

"So, Unnie..." I said making her look at me and I gave her a smirk, "how did Oppa propose to you. Did he give you a kiss?" I said grinning at her. I saw her blush and I began to laugh at her along with Tae and Hyo. 

"Yah...." She said then slapped me on the shoulder. 

"But really Unnie tell me. I want to know how Oppa propose to you?" I asked. 

"You'll have to wait until we get to the house." She said and I gave her my puppy eyes but it didn't work. She turned to face the others. 

"So, Tae and Hyo how've you two been. Aigoo, you've grown so much well sort of." She said grinning at them. 

"Unnie!!!" Hyo and Tae said and the other girls laughed at them. 

"We've been good, Unnie. Oh, I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Tiffany." Tae said pointing at her girlfriend. 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, Victoria-unnie." Fany said extending her hand. Victoria-unnie shook her hand along with the other who introduce themselves and who they were dating. We finally got to my house and when I got out of the limo I looked at the others and saw their expressions. I began to laugh at their expressions even Tae and Hyo were laughing with me too. 

"O.M.G.... " Fany and Sica both said. 

"Lisa, your house is bigger than Yul's." Soo said. 

"I told you her house was bigger than Yul's." Hyo said. We walked inside and I was welcomed by the maids. We walked into the Living room and the kitchen and the dinning room that was next to the living room. 

     

I can see the others were so amazed by how everything looked. 

"Lisa..." I turned and found Nichkhun-Oppa. 

"Oppa!!!!" I yelled and ran towards him giving him a big hug. I turned to the others and introduce Nichkhun-oppa to the others and told them that he and Victoria-unnie were getting married. 

"So, Oppa tell me how did you propose to Victoria-unnie?" I asked him then he looked at Victoria-unnie then back to me. 

"Okay, well... Yunho knew I was going to ask Victoria so I asked if Victoria and I can have a day off. I took Victoria on a date going shopping then we went to the beach. Later that night asked some of the maids to help set up a nice dinner outside by the beach so I made the food and we ate under the stars. Then I asked Victoria if she will marry me and she said yes." He told me. I grabbed Victoria-unnie towards us and gave the both of them a big hug. 

"I'm so happy for you two. Lisa approves for the marriage." I said as they gave me a hug. 

No One's POV

The girls listened to Nichkhun explain about the proposal and watched Lisa giving Victoria and Nichkhun a hug. Yoona was watching Lisa, she was jealous at first when Lisa hugged Victoria but when they explain who Victoria was she wasn't jealous anymore.

"Taetae, is Lisa always like that?" Fany asked and the girls looked at Hyo and Tae.

"Yeah, Victoria-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa both took care of Lisa when she was a little girl so they're pratically another Umma and Oppa for her." Tae said.

"Umma and Oppa were happy that Victoria-unnie and Nichkhun-oppa were there to watch over Lisa when they weren't around." Hyo said.

"Guys, let me give you a grand tour of the my house." Lisa said and brought them outside to the other house across from them. When they walked in they were welcomed to a boxing ring and a workout room.

   

In the other room across was the dancing studio, karaoke room, and game room.

    

The girls were amazed at how much things Lisa had then they went back to the other house walking all the way to where Lisa showed them the music room and recording room 

   

Next to the music room and the recording room was the family room and the library room. 

     

"So what do you guys think?" Lisa asked as they return to the Living room. 

"OMG!!!!!!"

"Daekba!!!!!!!!"

All of them said and Lisa smiled at them then she told them that she'll show them which room they will be staying in. 

(Taeny and Yulsic) 

   

(Soosun and Hyohyun)

  

(Lisa and Yoona's room)

They went downstairs after putting their things into their rooms that they will be staying tonight. 

Yoona's POV

I never thought Lisa's house would be this big. I was so dazed when she was showing us around her house. After that night at the dance Lisa and I haven't talked to each other. When Lisa told me how she really felt I was so happy and I wanted to tell her but... I feel like she is pushing me away. Even though she said the words first I think she is starting to think twice about it. I want to talk to her about it but I think I should just give her some space. I went out to the back where the pool, jacuzzie, and a small fire place was. 

Lisa's POV

After the tour I went to the kitchen to see what Nichkhun-oppa was doing. I saw him preparing dinner with Victoria-unnie.

"What you doing?" I asked leaning against the kitchen island. 

"We are making dinner. Why aren't you out there with your friends?" Victoria-unnie asked. 

"I wanted to ask you where Yuhno-oppa was?" I asked. 

"He won't be here until tomorrow. He's out of town for work so he won't be back until tomorrow." Nichkhun-oppa said.

"Oh... okay then do you need help?" I asked.

"Lisa, why are you in here and not out there with your friends?" Nichkhun-oppa asked. 

"I-I need help with something." I told them looking at the kitchen island. I look up and see Nichkhun-oppa and Victoria-unnie looking at me. 

"Is it about that Yoona girl?" Victoria-unnie said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter