Chapter 38

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dropping our things off at the rooms that we will be staying in we went to eat at a restaurant where Appa's friend works at. We got ourselves a big room for all of us and began to order our food along with a lot of Korean beef. 

"Vic-umma, why are you and Nickhun-appa staying longer here?" Amber asks. 

"We wanted to stay longer by traveling to other places for our honeymoon but ever since the incident with Yunho." Umma says cooking the meat. 

"We decided to come to Jeju for a week since I have to in for work in a couple of days to help the company." Appa says. 

"Nickhun-Appa, are you going to stay working at the company when Lisa takes over?" Krystal asks. 

"Appa, doesn't have to stay working at the company when I take over. He remember him telling me that he wanted to open up his own restaurant." I told them. 

"Are you going to Nickhun-Appa." Yoona asks. 

"I've always wanted to open my own restaurant for a while now. It's just I never got the time to do one just yet." Appa told us. 

"Well, you can start when Lisa takes over the company." Taeng told him as he nod. 

"So what are you other girls majoring for?" Umma asks. 

"Sica and I are in for fashion." Fany says. 

"Am and I are for dancing." Hyo says. 

"I'm taking over the company once I graduate like Lisa." Yul says. 

"Seo and I are going for business." Sunny says. 

"I going for business too but I like Nickhun-oppa want to open up my own restaurant." Soo says. 

"I'm going to singing and for radio announcer." Tae says. 

"Fany-unnie, you are going to have a lot of people fighting over your Taetae when she becomes a famous singer." Krystal says as Fany started to look worried. 

"It's okay Krystal, Fany is the fan girl I'll be seeing when singing." Tae says making all of cring at her cheesieness. 

"Well, like Unnie I'm going for fashion too." Krystal says. 

"What are you going for, Yoona baby?" I ask her. 

"I'm going for photography I might work for Fany and Sica-unnie when they open their own fashion company." Yoona told me. 

"YAH, WE WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT ANY WITH YOU GRABBING THEM OFF THE GRILL, SHIKSHIN!!!!!!!!!!" Hyo yells at Soo as we laugh at her. 

"Did you find a place to stay in?" I ask Umma and Appa. 

"We found some places but we haven't decided yet." Appa says. 

"We still have to look at them before we decided." Umma says. 

"Are you sure you don't need my help with finding a house for you guys?" I ask them. 

"Lisa, you don't have to worry about anything. We will find it ourselves, okay." Umma says then Appa began to ruffling up my hair. 

"So, Jessica have you started planning for you wedding?" Umma ask Sica who stopped eating to look at her. 

"Hm, Fany and I have been looking at dressing for me and the bridemaids. Seobang and I have been working the guest list and the invintation. Everyone else helps for the after party. Seobang and I haven't decided what we want as gift like so that's still needs to be done." Sica says. 

"What about the Yuri's outfit? Aren't you going to help her with that?" Appa asks. 

"Sica, as me to pick one out for Yul." I told them putting another piece of meat with lettuce in my mouth that Yoona wrapped for me. 

"You.... why?" Hyo asks. 

"I ask Lisa to find something for Seobang to wear because I like the way Lisa dress up. She dresses casually but yet she dresses like she is going to work with her jeans, nice shirt, coat or jacket or sweater, and her nice shoes." Sica says as everyone look at her.

"Whoa...." that was all everyone could say. 

"Sica-unnie, is right Lisa dresses very professional with her causal clothing." Seo says as I began to rub the back of my neck. 

"I think she looks hotter when she's in a suit." Yoona says wrapping up another meat. I heard the other guys whisling at me as I felt my face turn red then I heard Yoona gasp. She must of realize what she just said out load as she covered her face with her hands as I grin like dork at her. 

"Hehe, yeah so I still have to take Yul out to find a suit for her a white once since your wife here told me specifically that she likes you in white nothing else then she said that white looks y on you." I told Yul as I saw her grin a Sica who was looking at the table hiding her blush. 

"It's because Yul has dark skin that's why she looks good in white." Soo says. 

"I wonder who's going to be the next couple to get married." Umma says as all the girls pointed at me and Yoona.

"Wae...." Appa asks. 

"They already act as a married couple!!!!!" All of them yelled as I rubbed my neck and Yoona covered her face. 

"If only that was true." I said grinning as Yoona slap my arm as we begin to laugh.

After dinner we went back to the hotel. 

"Do you want to go for a walk around?" I ask Yoona as we reach the hotel.

She nods at me. I told the others that we are going for a walk Jeju as they walked into the hotel. I held her hand into mines as we walk around looking at different things and stores compared to Seoul. We even tried some samples that some people were offering to us. 

"You like Jeju?" I ask Yoona. 

"Hm, I love it here. If I got married I want my honeymoon to be a pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter