Chapter 2

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey there gorgeous hehe..." I heard someone talking right next to me, I open my eyes and saw a sleeping Taeyeon way too close to my face scarying the crap out of me. I had to push her away from my face but she couldn't really go far since she was sleeping in the middle. It was me, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon sleeping in that order since neither of us wanted to sleep in the middle he did rock paper sissors to see who would sleep in the middle which was none other than short Taeyeon. I looked at the clock it was 5:30 in the morning, "Aish, I woke up way too early." I was sitting on the edge of the bed since I couldn't go to bed I mine as well get up to get ready for school. 

"Hehe, where are you going babe... you have a nice ." I heard Taeyeon talk again with a dorky grin on her face. I was trying so hard to not laugh at the byun Taeyeon.

I head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth so since I woke up so early I decided to look around the house since I wasn't able to yesterday. I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water since I my mouth was so dry. 

Since I was in the first floor I walked into the dining room which was right next to the kitchen. 

Then I went into the living room.

I went downstairs and walked into the music room where Taeng, Hyo, and I play our music and sometimes record us singing or playing our instruments. 

 (recording room)

I saw that most of my guitars were in there, I went inside and was looking at everything. Nothing didn't seem to have change; I saw some of our CD recording of Tae and I either singing or playing our guitars. There were even some new ones that I've never seen before maybe Taeyeon still records herself singing. I went to my left walking into the study room where I would usually hangout when I want to be left alone. I like to read books and since the place was so quiet with a hint of music playing from the music room it is quiet relaxing.

When looking through I saw some of the books that I read when I was a kid and other books from Auntie and Uncle Kim since they were living with us that time. Even some books Yunho-oppa left here were also here. I went to the next room that was the right of the music room so I had to go through the music room again. When I went inside all the memories of when we watched movies down here were coming back. If you guess right I was in the movie room where we spent a lot of family time together. 

I went back upstair to the second floor where my room was, I pass my room and walked to my parents room. I put my hand on the door knob to open the door but my hands weren't working. "Not now..." I took a deep breath and open the door walking into my parents bedroom. 

I walked inside remembering all the times I would hangout in here to see both my parents even when I wanted to sleep with them since I was scared to sleep in my room. I stopped at the end of the bed frame putting my hands on it, I could feel the tears forming in my eyes since everything was slowly coming back to me those memories with my parents.

"I figured you would be in here." I heard someone and I saw Taeyeon with Hyoyeon behind her, good thing I wasn't crying.

"You guys up... isn't it a bit early for you to be awake?" I asked watching both of them walking towards me and me leaning against the bed frame.

"No, it's 6 in the morning and we have to eat breakfast before we leave besides it takes at least 45 minutes to get to the University from here." Hyoyeon answered nodding my head understanding why they woke up kind of early.

"You know mom would clean this room every week, washing the blankets and dusting everything so it would be nice and clean. There wasn't a week that's gone by where I've seen her clean this room."

"I'm glad that she keeps this room clean and that she kept everything the same after so many years." 

"Come on, we should go eat breakfast so we can make it to the University on time." I agreed on Hyoyeon so all three of us head downstairs into the kitchen. Well, I went there first then the other two came afterwards once they were done washing their face and brushing their teeth. Hyoyeon was making scrambled eggs, Taeyeon was making coffee and pancakes, and I was making the baccon. I saw Auntie Kim enter the kitchen seeing us cooking breakfast so while we were cooking she was cutting some strawberries for us to eat. When everything was done Uncle Kim woke up and we all ate breakfast together. When we finished eating Aunti Kim told us she would do the dishes since we made breakfast and for us to get ready to head to the University.

"Yah, I'm going first."

"No, I am... I got here first." I heard Taeyeon and Hyoyeon arguing to see who would use the bathroom first I couldn't help but smile at them.

"Why don't the both of you shower together since you both want to use the bathroom." I told them smiling like a dork.

"Ewww..." Both of them yelled out.

"I don't want to shower with her, I'd rather shower with someone with red hair and pretty eye smile." 

"Ewww... hurry and shower I'll just use the one in Uncle and Auntie Kim's room." I saw Hyoyeon grab her things and left the room.

"Well, I'm going to shower in my parents room so see you in a bit, Taeng." I told her as I walked out of my room and went into my parents room. You guys must be confuse about what Taeng was talking about well to make it short all three of us like girls so basically we are into girls. We've have been since we were young although it was hard for them except for me. When I told my parents appa didn't like it at first but umma convince him. Umma even help Hyo and Tae's parents to accept that we like girls. When I was done showering I went back into my room, Taeyeon was still showering because I can hear her singing in the bathroom so I went into my closet to grab my clothes. 

I heard Taeyeon coming out of the shower, good thing I have my clothes on then I walked into my shoe closet to grab a pair of shoes to wear with my outfit. 

"Hey Lisa you do you have anything for me to wear I forgot to bring some clothes with me." I heard Taeng yelling at me from the closet.

"Yeah, just choose whatever you want to wear but I only have jeans no shorts, skirts, or dresses for you to wear." I told her walking back meeting her in the closet where she picked some of my clothes for her to wear. She went into the bathroom to change and I head downstairs with some of my things to bring into the new dorm that I would be staying in with Hyoyeon and Taeyeon along with two other people. I saw Taeyeon coming down with Hyoyeon following her so we went outside to my dad's car that Taeyeon was using to drive. 

(Mercedes Benz)

(What Taeyeon's wearing)

(What Hyoyeon's wearing)

(What I am wearing)

(Imagine Lisa in this)

"Hey, Taeyeon do you still have my motorcycle?" I saw her nod and point to the garage. I open up the garage and saw my motorcycle still in good shape.

I walk up to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon who were standing by the car.

"Remember what I told you two last night." I asked them.

"Are you sure you want to this, Lisa, I mean you won't have any friends with you and I don't like pretending that we don't know you." 

"Taeyeon, I don't want to drag you into this. I'm sure once I head into the University there are going to be a lot of people talking about me already especially the bad things that happen meaning all the fighting that I do. I don't want others to judge you two because you are friends with me and you two already have so many friends so I don't want to make you guys choose me or them." I saw Taeyeon pouting and Hyoyeon looking at the ground.

*Sigh* "alright how about this, if you can trying making your friends talk to me and if we end up being friends then you guys can tell them that I am your best friend but that's only if you get all of your friends to become my friends, call?" 

"CALL!!!" I heard them both say together with happiness shown on their faces.

"Okay, now when we get into the school you guys bring my things into our dorm while I go into the main office. Just leave the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter