Chapter 1

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys… wow I didn’t even start writing the first chapter and there are already subscribers. Hehe… mianhae I didn’t get home till late so here’s the first update so enjoy and comment,  kamsahamnida :)

 

“This is the third time this week I’ve had to pick you up from school.” My house keeper says to me but I don’t say anything. I sit in the passenger seat not saying a word because I need to save up my energy for what’s going to happen once I get home. Yeah it is true this is the third time this week she’s had to come to school to pick me up because I got into another fight with a bunch of girls who thought that I wasn’t as tough that people say I am so in the end we fought let me tell you it was really fun I really enjoyed a good fight.

 

Flashback 3 hours ago

“Oh, look who it is big and tough Lisa.” The girl in front of me says to four other girls behind her with a smirk on her face.

 

(Lisa- okay whoever gave me that name is seriously overthinking it geez) I didn’t say anything to her and just continued eating my ham sandwhich, that I packed with me along with an apple. Right there I could tell that she was getting irritated since I didn’t say anything back or even a quick glance. I can even hear her breathing hard from her nostrils. (Author- she sounds like an angry bull haha) (Yah! Author-shi you ruining my story here :( ) (Author- opps mianhae) So back to the story where was I… ah yeah so not even a minute she slamed her hand on the table that I was sitting. I looked at her giving her a ‘what do you want’ look and it seem to have scared her friends behind her since I saw them flinch. Before I knew it a smirk was forming on my face.

 

“What are you smiling at?” The irrated girl infront of me ask, then my smirk grew wider. I have no idea why but I was really enjoying this, it has been a while since I had a good fight… well besides the other two before this but I wouldn’t call that a good fight compared to this one. I notice that everyone around us was quiet and looking at us well mainly the girl and her other friends. I took a bit of my ham sandwhich and I saw the anger in her eyes. She tried to grab my shirt but I moved to the side and put my hand behind her neck. I saw her other friends take a step towards me but I there was a sense of hesitation in their movement.

 

“Get you ing hands off my neck!” She yelled so I tighten my grip on her neck giving her a big of pain.

 

“So, I heard you telling everyone in the school that you were going to beat me in a fight along with your little gang here behind you. So, I’ll give you two options one you leave me alone and wait until later to have our fight or you can fight me but end up losing along with your cheerleaders here.” I told her and her gang so I let go of her neck and walked passed them leaving the cafeteria. (Author- What!?) (Lisa- Yah! Quit ruining my story, I did that on purpose, pado) (Author- Oh… yah don’t call me that :( ) While I was walking finishing my sandwhich I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around to the same girl but her face was like red and I am not even kidding it was red. I could like picture the flames coming our of her ears and nose; she brought her other hand to my face trying to punch me. Luckily, I dodged it and return the punch right in her face. So, to sum it up all hell broke loose in the cafeteria; after 10 minutes of fighting with the five girls I manged to knock two out but I was still pretty beaten but that didn’t really bother me. All three of them charged after me delivering punches and kicks; some I managed to block and dodge but I was hit in the face, stomach, arm, chest, and other places. After another 10 minutes or so I managed to scare the other two leaving me with the same girl who said she could beat me in a fight. Even though I was really exhausted I still had enough energy to figth her. She charged first delievering a punch to my face. I ducked and kneed her right in the stomach making her crouch in pain but she recovered giving me a uppercut right on my chin. I fell back taking a couple steps back until I hit a wall closes to us. Before I could even do anything, the girl was delievering me so many punches and I could do is take it all in covering my face with my hands. After a minute, I notice that she was getting tired so the last punch she delievered I grabbed it putting her arm behind her putting her in an armbar.

 

Then I pushed her into the wall, “it seems like you lost this one girly. Better luck next time unless you want to try to get out of this armbar with you know breaking your arm.” I saw the defeat in her face so I pushed her away from me telling her to leave but we weren’t that lucky.

 

 

“MS. LISA!!!!” I heard no other than the principle of the school telling me to come into his office so I think you can tell what happens next.

 

End of flashback


Before, I knew it we were already at my house in LA, California. I walked inside of the house with my house keeper. I was greeted by our maids and chef then my house maid looks at me. I knew that look, she was telling me that I will have to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter