Chapter 36

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Man, the after party is kind of boring. *Yawn* I'm already getting sleepy...hm... what where's Seobang? I was looking around the room trying to find her then I heard Victoria-unnie talking to us. I don't know what she was saying really since I was still trying to find my Seobang then I heard her voice. Wait... her voice is everywhere. I look up at the stage and I see her up there with the others. What is she doing? When I heard that Seobang say that this song was for a special someone I saw her looking at me. I smiled at her and began to listen to her sing the song but I was wondering why she would say that especially when it's Victoria-unnie and Nickhun-oppa's wedding day. Then I felt someone knudge me, I turn to look at my sister then she pointed at Yuri who was walking towards me. Yuri took my hand and pulled me towards the middle of the dance floor. I smiled at her then when she began to kneel down in front of me. I couldn't even say in words on how shock I was when I heard the words come out of . 

"Will you marry me?"

Yuri's POV

I've always wanted to do this for my Sicababy and I. In past we've been through a lot just to get where we are today and I'm glad that through that hard work we are together. I love Sica so much that there were times I would ask myself if I should ask her to marry me but when that came up I was scared to. I would say that I was a coward for not asking her to marry me ealier but I finally realize that I picked the right time to ask her to marry me. I love her and she loves me... I want to spend the rest of my live with her and do everything with her together forever and ever. I wouldn't even mind if our friends were there since they too are family. Before the wedding day came I went to see Krystal to talk to her about asking her sister to marry me. 

Flashback

"I...." I stumbled on my words. Krystal was as cold as Sica but there were times where she was much scarier than Sica. 

"HEY..." Krystal yelled making me jump. 

"I've been calling your name for 5 minutes. Is this why you ask to talk to me in private to just remain silent." 

"N-no..." 

"Then why did you ask to talk to me in private then?" 

"I-I want to get married... with your sister...." I waited for a yell or a hit or punch on the shoulder...anything... except I didn't feel nor hear anything so I look up at Krystal who looked like she was in deep thoughts. 

"Krystal..."

"Do you love her?" 

"Huh..." 

"Aish, pabo... I'm asking if you love her?" 

"Of course I love her why...." 

"Then you have my approval." 

"Wait, what...." 

"Yuri-unnie, I know how much you care and love my Unnie. She feels the same way towards you too even back in High School. I was really touched back in High School on how you would fight for our parents to approve of you and Unnie to be together. You fought hard for our parents approval and so did Unnie but you fought harder than her. I was really envious of Jessica... envious on how Jessica found someone who loves her so much and who is willing to fight for her. I was really happy when my parents finally approved of you two being together because I too was fighting for the both of you two. But there were times where I would question your love for her for those days when the both of you fought because you being really popular in High School. A lot of girls and guys like you a lot back then and there were times where Sica would say to me that you two should have a break..." 

"What she said that..." 

"When she told me that I would ask her if she could really do that to you and to herself. As much as Jessica hated others flirting with you or much more she saw herself not be able to live without you in her life. She couldn't call for a break between you two. Sometimes I would bring it up asking her if she was going to break things up between the two of you whenever I was at the High School for a visit and you know what she told me..." 

"What'd she tell you..." 

"She told me that she couldn't break up with you. She said that you were Seobang well it was more of 'my Seobang.' Anyways, not only that but she trust you. She said that she realize that if you were going to cheat on her then you would have done so back when you two weren't really dating when you were fighting for our parents approval. But you didn't...you continued to fight for our parents approval and she saw that as a way of how much you love her. Yuri-unnie, I approve of you marrying Unnie."

"Thanks Krystal." 

"Now you just have to convince our parents but I don't think that'll be bad since they like you already." 

The Next Day

I met up with Mr. and Mrs. Jung at a cafe to talk with them about marrying their daughter. When they came I ordered some drinks for them and we chat for a while about me and school. 

"So, Yuri why did you call us for? I know it wasn't just to chat and to have a drink together." Mr. Jung says which scared me a bit. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Jung I love you daughter a lot and I... I want to marry her..." I told them my voice kind of shaky. I felt my hands trembling and filled with sweat. Then I saw Mrs. Jung stand up and took a seat next to me. She took my hand into hers and cupped it. 

"Yuri-ah, can you picture your life with Jessica forever? Can you see the both of you getting old together?" Mrs. Jung asks. 

"Yes, ma'am... I can." I told her. 

"Can you take care of her when she's sick? Can you protect her from any danger?" Mr. Jung asks. 

"Yes, sir..." I told him. Then I saw Mr. and Mrs. Jung look at each other making me nervous. When they look at me it made my heart jump a bit. 

"We both have been wondering when you were going to ask us about marrying our daughter." Mrs. Jung says. 

"Huh..." I said confuse. 

"Yuri, we've known how much you love and care for our daughter. When you fought for our approval was a big sign for us telling us how much you love our daughter. Yes, we didn't like it at first our daughter being with the same gender but after the years of the both of you dating we've accepted you as our daughter-in-law." Mr. Jung says. 

"You mean..." I began to say. 

"Yuri, we give you our approval to marry our daughter. You make much happier than ever before because of the way she is and I couldn't find anyone else to be with my daughter besides you." Mrs. Jung says then she gave me a hug. 

"You better take good care of her. If you don't I'll be paying you a visit." Mr. Jung says cracking his knuckles making me gulp. 

"Honey..." Mrs. Jung says then Mr. Jung put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Take good care of our daughter. She's your now since we can be there to protect her like you do." Mr. Jung says. 

End of Flashback

It was a couple of hours before we had to leave for the wedding so I got dress quickly then went to gather the guys. I told them about asking Jessica to marry me and asking if they can help me. I thought they were going to tell me that we were still too young but they didn't instead Lisa ask me if I was positive about wanting to marrying Jessica and of course I am. During the wedding I couldn't felt so nervous in my life. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as if it was going to pop right out of me and my palms were sweaty. I had to wipe them against my pants then I saw the flower bonquet in Sica's hand shocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter