Chapter 21

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up from the sunshining in my eyes. I reached for the other person next to me but I felt nothing. I open my eyes and turn to see an empty bed with no Yoona. I got up, grabbed my shirt that was on the floor and went to find her. I saw her in the kitchen cutting up fruits. I guess she was making breakfast for us. I walked quietly behind her then I backhug her making her gasped and startled. 

"Yah..." She said turning around hitting my should. 

"Ouch, who would have thought you could have been so abusive." I said then I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I saw her blush as I went to make some coffee. 

"When did you wake up?" I asked leaning against the counter watching her. 

"About an hour ago. I wanted to make breakfast for the girls and for Oppa and Unnie." Yoona said cutting up fruits still. I began to watch her and I think she knows that I am watching her.

"Quit staring at me you're making me blush." Yoona said making me smile. Then she went to the sink to rinse off the fruits. I walked behind her and gave her a backhug again resting my head on her shoulders. 

"I wanted to say this to you earlier but you didn't let me finish since you began to hit me." I said breathing her vanilla scent. 

"What is it?" Yoona asked. 

I brought my lips to her ear and I can feel her shiver from my breath touching her ear. "I wanted to say Good Morning My angel." I told her in a whisper. I peeked to see her reaction and I see her blushing and biting her lower lip. I brushed my lip on her cheek then went down slowly to her neck making her shiver then I stopped at the mark I made last night and began to brush it lightly. I feel her gripping my hands tightly but I didn't care then I started to kiss the sweet spot again. I can tell she was trying her hardest to not stiff a moan but she failed as I heard her moan as I on it again. 

"Lisa... what if.... the others.... walk in.... on us." I heard her say so I stopped. 

"Do you want to tell the others?" I asked.

"Of course I want to tell them it's just that...." 

"You think they might be mad at you because you are with Taecyeon." I said and felt her nod. I release her making her look at me all confuse. I walked in front of her and pulled her into my embrace.

"I'm sure they will understand if you tell them. Why... well that's because they already know that we both like each other more than a friend. Yoong, they are great friends and they are understand your situation. I'm sure if you tell them they will support you all the way." I told her and pulled her away. I brought one of my hands to her face and she leaned into it. 

"I've been meaning to ask but do your parents know about...." I said. 

"No, they don't know about me and Taecyeon even though he keeps asking to meet them I keep on giving them excuses since I don't like him the way he likes me." She told me and I nod.

"We should start cooking before the others wake up." I told her and she nod. I began to rinse up some veggies and cutting them into small pieces making omletes. I finished before Yoong who was making waffles with our waffle maker that we have. I took some batter into my finger and put some on her cheek. 

"Yah!!!!!!" I heard her say as I began to laugh at her then she got me back on my cheek. We began a batter war putting batter on each other faces. We stopped laughing at each other and began to wipe off the batter on our face. I got all the batter off my face and Yoona had one on her lower lip that she missed. 

"Yoong, you missed on." I told her.

"Where...?" She asked and began touching her face to find the batter. I walked up to her and used my thumb to wipe the batter, it, then winking at her. 

"Wow, I've never this kind of Lisa before. What happen to the old one I used to know?" I heard someone and I turn to see Yunho-oppa by the door. 

"Oppa..." I yelled as I ran towards him giving him a hug. I pulled from the hug and he began to ruffle up my hair. Then I heard Hyo and Tae yelling Oppa's name running to give him a hug. I saw the others and introduce him to the others. 

"Wow, Lisa you never told me your friends were very pretty." Yuhno-oppa said making me jab him in ribs. 

"Hehe I'm kidding besides they're already taken from the way I see it." Yuhno-oppa said. 

"Hmm, there's Taeny, Yulsic, Hyohyun, and Soosun." I told him. 

"Alright, let me change to better clothing then we can have breakfast and catch up." He said leaving us going to his room. I began to set up the table and helped Yoona with the waffles. 

"Omo... Yoona is that a hickey right there on your neck?" Sica asked pointing at it. Yoona used her hair to cover it as her face turned red. 

"Did you and Lisa do something last night?" Fany asked wiggling her brows. 

"We didn't go that far if that's what you are wondering." I told them feeling my face heat up remembering what happen last night.

"Darn it would have been fun to listen." Tae said. 

"Yah... Byun Taeyeon!!!!!" Both Fany and I yelled at her.

"I saw Lisa kissing Yoona this morning when I got up." Hyo said. 

"What!!!!!!" We all said even Yoona and I yelled.

"I saw Lisa attacking Yoona's neck and heard her moan." Hyo said smirking at me as I glared her and pretend to strangle her. Now everyone was teasing us making Yoona and I blush. When Nichkhun-oppa, Victoria-unnie, and Yuhno-oppa came back they told them what Hyo said as they began to tease us again making us blush again. 

"Someone please kill me." I said making everyone laugh. Then we began to eat breakfast. I told Yuhno-oppa what we did yesterday and how things are in Korea even the new adoption house. I took a piece of strawberry and fed it to Yoona who was sitting next to me. She took a bite and I ate the rest. 

"Omo, I've never seen this side of Lisa before. Not for a long time." Victoria-unnie said. 

"What happen to the old Lisa?" Yunho-oppa said. 

"An angel from heaven came to my heart." I said making everyone's fingers and toes curl. Then I left someone hit me on the shoulder and see a blushing Yoona. 

"Alright alright, if your done with your cheesiness I want to talk to you privately. Follow me, Lisa." Yuhno-oppa said and I followed him to the back fo the small fireplace. 

"What is that you want to talk to me about alone?" I asked. 

"Tae and Hyo told me everything about Yoona about her pretending to go out with this Taecyeon guy because he saved her from almost getting . I want to ask you if its true?" He asked. 

"Yes, it's true." 

"Yet, you still want to go out with her even if she is in a fake relationship with that guy." 

"Oppa, I love her and she doesn't have feelings for the guy but there's something else that Tae and Hyo don't even know about." 

"What is that?" He asked and I told him what really happen that night of Yoona's incident. 

"Lisa, why didn't you tell her the truth." 

"I don't want her to do the same thing like she is doing to with Taecyeon."

"Either way you have to tell her the truth, Lisa, because of you not telling her the girl you love is with another person. Wait, is name it Taecyeon as in Ok Taecyeon." 

"Yeah, why do you ask." 

"Now everything makes sense." 

"Yah Oppa don't leave me in the dark I'm right here too. What is it?" 

"Lisa, the reason why Taecyeon is chasing after Yoona is because Yoona looks just like his old girlfriend." 

"What... what do you mean?" 

"It was about three years ago when there was an article referring to Taecyeon and his girlfriend. They were supposed to get married and he looked happy until the police found the both of them beaten to a pulp. Taecyeon's girlfriend died from the loss of blood and he's been scared since then." 

"Then that explains why he never gave up to be with Yoona becuase he thinks that his girlfriend is alive even though she really isn't. Doesn't his father know about this?" 

"No, Taecyeon's father gave him some space hoping he would recover himself but from the way you're telling me it seems like he hasn't yet. You have to help realize that his girlfriend isn't alive and if you don't then I have no idea what he might do whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter