Chapter 19

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo guess who's back hehe.... I want to thank those who are subscribing to my story and for those who are also commenting. You guys are the best so to answer some questions.... first Lisa is just a made up character because I didn't want one of the nine beautiful ladies to be left out :) and second Yoona and Taecyeon aren't really dating. Yoona only agreed to be with him because she want to repay him for 'saving' her so even though Lisa knows about this she still has a chance with Yoona :). Hope those answer your questions but you all are still confuse don't be afraid to ask. So, here's the other update enjoy.

Warning: We get to understand how Lisa really feels about Yoona and Taecyeon. And a hot Yulsic moment XD

No One's POV

Lisa woke up from the sun shinning in her eyes. She raised her hand to block the sunlight and turned the other way to block the sunlight. When she turned the other way she didn't realize how close her face was to Yoona's face. Their noses were touching and with a single movement their lips would be touching. Lisa was watching Yoona sleep feeling her breath on her lips and admiring everything about her. Her beautiful face, her nose, her doe like eyes, and lastly her lips. Lisa can feel her heart pouding on her chest as if it's tell her to kiss Yoona but before she could even do anything she felt something on her lips. She saw Yoona move closer in her sleep making their lips touch. Lisa froze in her spot when she felt Yoona's lips on her's and her mind just went blank. 

"I-I shouldn't be doing this..." Lisa said to herself. Lisa was about to pull away when she felt Yoona moving again then she saw her open her eyes. Yoona's eyes widen when she saw Lisa and felt their lips touching. Lisa got startled that she got up so quickly, making her losing her balance and falling off the bed hitting her head on the floor. 

"Ouch...." Lisa said touching her head.

"Omo, Lisa are you okay?" Yoona said going to Lisa. Lisa stood up rubbing her head to ease the pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Um, why don't you shower in here. I-I'll go in my parents room." Lisa said grabbing her towel leaving Yoona in her room. Lisa leaned against the door and Yoona sat down on the bed. They both touched their chest where their heart were feeling their heartbeating like crazy. 

"What am I going to do?" They both said to themselves then went to take a shower. Lisa got done showering before Yoona so she went to her closet to grab her clothes. 

Lisa got her clothes on, when she was done she heard the shower turn off. She quickly left the room before Yoona saw her and went downstairs to make breakfast. 

Lisa's POV

I started the coffee maker and began making some eggs for the girls. I heard someone walking down, I looked and see Yul.

"Morning." I said to her.

"Good morning, what you making?" Yul asked.

"I'm making some eggs then I was going to make some pancakes then cut up some fruits for breakfast." I told her.

"Do you need some help?" 

"Sure, you can start making the pancakes, might want to make some extra knowing Soo and Yoong their going to eat all of them before the others get to eat any." I told her then we both laughed. Yul began making pancakes and I just finished making a big patch of scrambled eggs.

"Do you always make breakfast?" Yul asked.

"Hm, not always. Usually, it depends if I wake up before the others. Umma, told me that if I have people over I should be the one making the food and treating them with lots of kindness so since then I tend to wake up before the others just to make breakfast. But there would be times where I'll over sleep and either Hyo and Taeng would make breakfast." I told her. I was beginnning to cut the strawberries.

"Your Umma sounds really nice."

"Hm, she was an awesome Umma. She would treat me with kindness and care even Hyo and Taeng. She taught me a lot when I was kid like to not be greedy about being rich, treat others with kindness no matter how much I dislike them or they dislike me, and to show love to those who are close to me." 

"What about your Oppa? How was he like?" 

"Oppa, was just like Umma very kind and caring towards me, Hyo, and Tae. Like Umma he taught me a lot of the same things but he also taught me to defend myself against bullies or bad people so he teached me how to box. We would always go against each other and making bets for the loser. Oppa, was a lot of fun same with Umma. They would sometimes act all childish towards Hyo, Tae, and I with made it more fun to have family time together." 

"Did you parent's know about you liking girls." I heard Sica ask. She was by the stairs walking towards us putting her elbow on the kitchen island putting her chin on her hand. 

"Have you been listening to our conversation, Sicababy?" Yul asked.

"I didn't mean too, I woke up because Seobang was next to me so I got up wondering where you were." Sica said pouting. Yul walked over and gave Sica a back hug then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yah, get a room. I don't want the food to get spoiled by your two sweetness." I told them then Yul came back to make the rest of the pancakes.

"Lisa, you didn't answer my question... did your parents know about you liking girls?" Sica asked again.

"Yeah, they knew... well they kind of figured because I was never the girly type. I would always have a boyish style so they assume that I like girls and they got it right. They were both okay with it because they wanted me to be happy with however my lover maybe. Although, for Hyo and Tae it was kind of hard for them." I said putting the cut up fruits on the dinner table. 

"What do you mean?" Sica asked. 

"Why don't you tell them Hyo and Tae since you two are ease dropping on our conversation." I yelled making the Yulsic look to the stairs where the others were. 

"Aww, how did you know we were there?" Tae asked.

"I heard you whispering to the others." I told her.

"Hyobaby, what does Lisa-unnie mean it was hard for you and Taeyeon-unnie?" Seohyun asked taking a seat on the dinner table with Hyo sitting next to her. 

"Hyo and Tae's parents didn't approve about them liking girls. After a while Hyo managed to convince her parents but for Taeng it was still quiet hard." I told them.

"Then how did your parents approve you liking girls, Taetae?" Fany asked.

"It was Lisa's Umma who convinced them. Umma, convinced my parents everyday until they finally approved me liking girls. Lisa's Umma helped us through a lot since she didn't really work a lot compared to Oppa but in the end they both cared about all three of us. Umma, told Hyo and I that we were like her other daughters." Tae said looking at Hyo then at me. I smiled at her and closed my eyes remembering those times we fooled around with Umma and Oppa when he wasn't so busy. I felt someone wrap their arm around me and I open my eyes seeing Hyo and Taeng both giving me a side hug. I wrapped my arms around them giving them a hug.

"You don't have to act so strong and tough around us Lisa. We've seen you how fragile you are." Hyo said.

"Then who's going to watch over you two, babies." I said smirking when Hyo and Tae both punched me on the shoulder. 

"We're serious Lisa." Tae said. 

"I know... now let eat before Soo eats all the food." I said and we sat down. I was sitting on the end of the King seat and across from me was Yoona. I tried not to make eye contact with her because of what happen earlier even just thinking about it makes my heartbeat rapidly. 

"Lisa why's your face all red?" Sica said. I didn't realize that my face was getting read thinking about what happen earlier.

"It's nothing... it's just hot in here." I lied.

"Liar, you were thinking about something...byun." I heard Hyo say making me glare at her.

"Did something happen between you and Yoona last night?" Fany said. When I heard her say that I can feel my getting warm again. I glance at Yoona who's face was also getting red.

"Omo, Yoona your face is red. Did you two do something last night?" Sunny asked wiggling her brows. 

"I know what they did." Taeng said taking a strawberry in .

"What'd they do?" Everyone asked.

"I saw them kiss in bed when I was about to sneek into Lisa's room." Taeng said with her dorky grin.

"WHAT!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled. I glanced at Yoona who was covering her face with her hands. I had my head hung low as they began teasing Yoona and I.

"Kim Taeyeon you are so dead." I said to myself. 

Back at the dorm

"Ouch ouch ouch...." Tae said as I gave her a knuckle sandwhich.

"Stop, Lisa... you're going to make me shorter than I already am." Tae said then I release her.

"That's what you get for earlier." I told her.

"Was it good?" 

"What was what good?" 

"The kiss... did you like it." 

"Yah Byun Taeyeon..." 

"I'll take that as a yes." Taeng said. I sat down on the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter