Chapter 11

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Hyohyun have become a couple and today is Satuday so the girls decided to go out to the Han River to hang out. I even invited Bora and the girls were okay with it although she won't be there intill later because she had another doctors appointment. When we got here all the couples were cuddling except Yoona and I but it was alright since I'm already used to it already. 

"Hey why don't we play some soccer for a bit." I asked and everyone agreed even the lazy Jessica even said yes. Everyone was getting up but I notice that Yoona wasn't coming with us.

"You not coming?" I asked her getting up.

"No, you guys and go ahead I'll watch our stuff here." 

"Ok." I told her then went to join the others but I couldn't help but wonder if everything was ok with her. I think I will ask her later if she's ok or not.

Yoona's POV

Part of it was true we needed someone to watch our things while the other girls were playing soccer but I wanted to just be alone for a bit to think about some things like it's been almost two months and I still don't know anything about Lisa except that she is best friends with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, she has girlfriend, she is very nice, kind, caring, and that's it. Other than that I don't know anything about her... I wonder if she'll tell us more about herself like who her parents are and stuff like that.

"Aigoo..." I said out loud.

"Something bothering you, Yoona?" I turned around and I saw Bora right behind me making me jump and grabbing my chest.

"Yah... you nearly gave me a heart attack." I said making her giggle at me actions and taking a seat right next to me.

"Why aren't you with the other girls playing soccer?" She asked me. The both of us were watching the girls play well I was watching Lisa and I am pretty sure Bora was doing the same thing.

"We need someone to watch our things while the girls went out to play soccer." I told her.

"Is that the only reason?" She asked and I looked at her all confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked her looking at her still. She was still watching the girls play.

"I know you like Lisa, Yoona." She said making my eyes widen in fear and shock.

"How do you know? Was I too obvious?" I asked her then she looked at me. Instead of hatred there was happiness in her eyes but with a hint of sadness.

"I'm not mad at you if that's what you're wondering. I'm glad that someone like you will be there for Lisa and no you weren't that obvious." 

"Oh ok but then how did you know that I like Lisa?" 

"I didn't at first then after a while I kind of assume that you might like Lisa because the way she treated you with care and protection. She told me how she saved you and your friends from those guys and from that Taecyeon guy. Can I ask does he still bother you?" 

I looked down at the ground when Bora asked me that question.

"I'm going to take that as a yes. What has he been doing, Yoona?" 

"He keeps on sending his friends to me giving me flowers and cards saying how beautiful I am and that I should be his girlfriend. To be honest I am really getting annoyed so whenever they being those kind of things I throw them away."

"And I am guessing Lisa doesn't know?" She asked and I nod my head.

"Can I ask you something Bora-unnie?" 

"Just call me Bora and ask away." 

"What kind of person is Lisa?" I asked her bring my head up to look at her. She turn her head to look at Lisa and I did the same.

"Lisa... is hard to figure out, Bora. She doesn't tell us anything about herself much and I'm curious on what kind of person she is." I told her watching Lisa play soccer.

"Lisa is someone who has a hard time opening up to people. At first she wasn't... she was so open minded about everything and would basically tell you everything about her the first day you meet her. She doesn't do that now because she's scared that if she opens up too much that people will start to think of her differently and become scared of her. Lisa isn't a bad kid... she's really caring and protective when it comes to people close to her but because of something that happen in the past her open heart is no closed."

"What happen to her that made her close her heart?" I asked and Bora looks at me and smiles.

"That is for something for you to find out yourself. When you are ready just ask her and I'm sure she'll tell you a little bit at a time. Now I want to ask you something?" 

"Sure... what is it?" 

"Can you promise me to watch over Lisa for me?" 

...

"Yoona, I know you are probably wondering why I am asking you this but I need you to promise me to be there and to watch over Lisa. You might not realize it but under that protective and strong girl is a very scared and fragile girl who wants to talk to someone but is afraid to. Please, Yoona promise you that you'll watch over her and be there for her even if it looks like she doesn't need anyone will you someone to help her become her old self? Please, Yoona..." She asked me pleading and grabbing onto my hands. I can tell she wasn't joking and that she was serious but I don't know if I'm the person for that kind of job to be there for someone like Lisa. If what Bora said is true about Lisa being afraid to open up and all the other stuff then I want to help her for everything that's she's done for me. I look at Bora in the eye and nod my head.

"I promise to be there and watch over her." I told her and she gave me a hug. I wanted to ask her why she wanted me to do this for her but then I saw Lisa along with the other girls walking towards us.

"Hi guys... hi Lisa." Bora said giving the girls a hug then giving one to Lisa who gave her a kiss on the cheek. I was so envious of Bora who is able to become Lisa's girlfriend but there was a lot of questions going through my head like can I really be that kind of person to be there for Lisa like what Bora says that I can.

Next week Friday Afternoon

Today the girls and I were going to Yuri's beach house that she got from her parent's and own's now. Our coach gave us the weekend to rest up for out upcoming tournament for the championship next week so Yuri thought of going to her beach house to hang out and relax before the big upcoming tournament and we all agreed. When I told Bora she wanted to come along but I told her that she couldn't because she needs to stay home to take care of herself. If she wasn't sick then yes I would bring her but since she is sick I didn't want to risk her getting worse. Yuri brought of her dad's car and Taeng brought my dad's car.

(Yuri's dad's car)

(Taeng's car)

Even though there is ten of us going I brought my motorcycle along because I had no idea how much stuff were are going to be bring to Yuri's beack house so I told them that I'll ride on my motorcycle. The girls didn't know that I rode one and they wanted to see it really bad.

No One's POV

Lisa went to get her motorcycle while the girls were putting things into the cars. There was a lot of luggage for almost a three stay at Yuri's beach house but most of the were food that Sooyoung bought.

"Yah, shikshin why did you have buy so much food?" Tae and Hyo both yelled at Sooyoung. They had to put all the food in Taeyeon's car becuase Yuri's car was full of their luggages. 

"Because we are staying there for almost three days so I don't want to starve when we get there if Yuri doesn't have any good food there." Sooyoung said.

"Yah..." Yuri yelled chasing after the Shikshin but they stopped when they heard a motorcycle engine coming towards them. Everyone see Lisa on her motorcyle wearing dark color jeans, a white shirt, a black and gray sweater, and a pair of black sunglasses on her black motorcycle.

(Imagine Lisa wearing this with glasses and her motorcycle)

                    

All the girls except Tae and Hyo were staring at Lisa when she got off her bike and walked towards them taking off her sunglasses. She saw the girls staring at her except Taeng and Hyo.

"I know I'm good looking but you don't have to stare... you're girlfriends are going to get jealous." Lisa said grinning at them. Soosun and Yulsic looked at each other then went back to work. Seohyun joined Hyo to put things in the car and she was glad that Hyo wasn't staring at Lisa like how she was. Yoona went to help Yuri and the others put things into the car while Lisa went to help Taeng and Hyo. Lisa went to see if the others needed help with anything since they finished putting thing into the car already.

"Hyo..." Tae called.

"What?" Hyo answered.

"We should make Yoona ride with Lisa."

"Why... if we do that they'll think that those two are dating when they know that Lisa and Bora are dating already." Hyo asksed.

"Come on, Hyo just for the fun of it... please?" Taeyeon asked giving Hyoyeon her puppy eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter