Chapter 7

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taetae, I... I don't feel that way towards you." Tiffany told Taeyeon who lowered the pink flower while everyone gasped.

"I never had that kind of feeling towards you. I don't love you that we I only like you as a sister and that's all. I'm sorry Taetae but I can't except your heart." Tiffany told Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon had both hands on her side with her head hung low.

"I see... well I guess we can still be friends then. Um, excuse me." Taeyeon said walking pass Tiffany giving Sunny the rose and mic. Taeyeon ran out of the theater and went to the bathroom.

"She doesn't love me... I-I thought she would have said yes. Why... why Tiffany..." Taeyeon said to herself crying. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING

 

 

 

Haha I wanted to play around with you guys hehe well anyways back to Taeny :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taetae, I..." Tiffany began to say looking at Taeyeon then she took the mic from Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, my Taetae... you make me feel special as if I am the only girl in this world. You take care of me and you try to make me involved in the things we do with our friends. I fell in love with you after getting to know you more seeing the dorky and childish you but the caring, kind, and serious little girl you are. Yes, I will be your girlfriend." Tiffany said taking the pink rose from her Taetae and giving her a kiss on the cheek. The crowd was screaming TAENY over and over again. Taeyeon was still dumbfound at what just happen a couple of seconds ago, she was brought back to reality when she felt another kiss on her cheeks making her blush. 

"She said YES!!!!" Taeyeon yelled hugging Tiffany then lifting her up spinning in circles. The girls were saying their congrats even Yuri and Sooyoung who were down there after their dance. The cheering stopped when they heard someone clear their voice making everyone look up to see Lisa with a mic in her hands.

"I want to say my congrates to my best friend Taeng. Nothing in the world can change my friendship for Taeng and my other best friend Hyo. I love you both to death and I cherish you both for being who you are and for being there for me whenever I need you whether I realize it or not. So, before I say what I'm going to say next I want to say sorry to my best friends." 

Lisa's POV

When I said that I was sorry to Taeng and Hyo they gave me a confuse look then I look at Yoona remembering what she said back at the gym. 

"Lisa... can't you see that I'm confuse about you?"

I accidently heard her when I was walking to the girls but I didn't want to embarrse her for I am also confuse myself about everything that is going on.

"Yoona... I'm really sorry for what's going to happen next. Please forgive me..." 

"I would like to sing a song for a special someone who changed my life in so many ways good and bad but in the end I still love her for who she is and for that I hope she accepts my heart after so many years. Bora... I love you and hope you can love me back like you used to." I said pointing at the girl to my left of the stage by another stiarcase. I saw Hyorin behind her giving me a smile which I return then I put the mic back on the holder and grabbed onto my guitar.

I looked at my friends who were shocked but not as much as Taeng and Hyo then I saw Yoona who had her head hung low.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPeXz0OIuCY (Pretend Lisa is Bruno Mars)

I was about to finish the song looing at Bora who was walking up here getting pushed by Hyorin. She walked up to me as I finish my song then I walked to the chair that I put the pink roses then taking the mic again.

"I promised you that I would love you and protect you till I die so will you Bora being my girlfriend... again?" I ask smiling at her then getting down on one knee holding the roses in front of her. I saw her covering to prevent her from crying then she nod her head taking the roses. I got up and put the mic on the stand again, I look at Bora who wasn't crying anymore then I sweeped her off her feet carrying her bridal style spinning in circles. Yes, I am happy to be with her again but... that's not the whole truth. 

"Kiss...kiss...kiss" Bora and I heard the crowd telling us to kiss. I look at Bora who was covering her face with the flowers making me smile at her cuteness. She looks at me smiling... I raise my brow then she did something that I wasn't expecting. She gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter