Chapter 17

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey what's up well here's another update for today so double update. Enjoy!!!

1....

2...

3...

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Seohyun and Sunny making me cover my ears. 

"Geez... and I thought Fany was louder than the rest of you guys." I said rubbing my ears. 

"Sorry Lisa-unnie." Seohyun apologize.

"Yah... why didn't you tell us earlier that night?" Sunny asked getting irritated. 

"Wait... at least let me tell you wait really happen." I told them.

Two Nights Ago

I was just got done with my meeting with Yuri's father who I've known before. He was great friends with my parents and they both went to college together. When I got to the school I head to the gym to grab my bag that I left there with my other cloths so I quickly changed into sweat pants, a shirt, and a sweater. I was thinking of bring my bag but I decided not to because I was going to bring it back here tomorrow for practice anyways so I left it in my locker. I was walking back when I heard a yell but it was distant. I walked quietly but quickly to the sound of the scream then I heard it again but much louder.

"That sounds like Yoona." I said to myself as I sneakily bring my head to the hallway. I found some books and a bag on the floor then I heard it again. The scream was louder and I knew right away it was Yoona. I was about to run to where she was but I got pinned to the wall. There was someone pinning me and I could tell right away that it was a guy from his strength. I stompped on his foot making him release me and I kicked him in the gut then punched him in the face. It was dark but I can see he had his hood up preventing me to see who he was. Before I could attack him again he ran away then I ran towards Yoona. That was when I saw it right before my eyes when I punched the guy away from her.

I saw her torn shirt, her pants to her knees, her tears, and the bruises that were beginning to form. I was pissed so I attacked the guy kicking and punching him. He was bigger and taller than me but I was quicker so I beat the living crap out of him chasing him away from Yoona. When I put some distance between Yoona and that guy I went back to Yoona but I pretend I just got there so then I brought her back to the dorm.

Present Day

"Why did you tell her it was you, Lisa?" Sunny asked.

"I was planning on to but I figured if I tell her than she would be doing what she is right now with Taecyeon." I told her.

"But unnie, you were the one who saved her so what's holding you back?" Seohyun asked and Sunny looked at me waiting for an answer.

*Sigh* "I might know who the attacker was..." I said.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!" It was Sunny who just yelled not Seohyun.

"Who...." Sunny asked.

"He's the one that's lying to her and everyone else in the school." I said looking at the ground.

"That motherf*cker...." Sunny said.

"Unnie..." Seohyun said covering her ears.

"Sorry, Seo but.... that jerk should be put in jail for what he did. I'm going to tell the others." Sunny said beginning to get up but I grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you stopping me, Lisa?" Sunny asked me with a confuse look.

"Sunny, how are you going to convince her that it was him who almost her. What's the proof besides what I said. She might not even believe me because I haven't said a thing in two days. She might think you are crazy or saying things so she won't be with him and of course he is going to say something and not only that his face is all the proof she needs to know it was him who 'saved' her. I didn't get hurt in the face but the body and I am not going to show her my body that's just weird." I said to her.

"Sunny-unnie, Lisa-unnie is right. We don't have proof that Taecyeon-oppa was the one who hurt her. Even if Lisa-unnie did tell her that she was the one who saved her it won't work since she'll think Lisa-unnie is jealous of Taecyeon-oppa or making things up. We don't have anything to prove that Lisa-unnie saved her that night." Seohyun said.

Sunny sighed and sat down rubbing her temples, "so why else did you call us here besides tell us the truth?" Sunny asked.

"I need you're help from the both of you." I told them and when to get something in my bag. I took out some CDs and handed to them.

"What's this, Lisa-unnie?" Seohyun asked grabbing the CDs.

"There the videos of the camera's around the school." I told them.

"You stoled them?" Seohyun asked handing me back the CDs.

"No, I did not steal them. I literally just asked and they gave it to me and they didn't ask for any questions because of who I am." I said irritated.

"So, why do you have video's of our security camera's?" Sunny asked looking through them.

"I need you to help fine some evidence that it was me who saved Yoona and that it was Taecyeon who harmed her. When I left ealier for lunch today I went back to the hall and found some camera's there but not in the hallway where Taecyeon took Yoona and hurt her. I think if you find some proof that it was him who followed her and that I was the one who saved her." I said.

"What about you? What are you going to do?" Sunny asked looking at me along with Seohyun.

"I'm going to be investigating like a cop but with more of a physical force than mental." I said smiling at them.

"Where are you going to start, Lisa-unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm going to start with the Siwon guy maybe I can force something out of him and work my way from there. I don't know why but I feel like there's a reason why Taecyeon is acting this way only towards Yoona and not any other girl in the school. Is that right... he's only done this to Yoona only and no one else?" I asked.

"Well, he would sleep or flirt with other girls but with Yoona he would always treat her as if they were a couple no matter how much she tried to get rid of him. He wouldn't leave her alone as if he is obsessed with her." Sunny said thinking about it too.

"What are you thinking, Unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm not sure... I don't know the guy let alone even talk to the dude. I'll have to ask around and see what people say and since he's rich I might know who his family is so... will you help me?" I asked looking at them. Sunny and Seohyun were both thinking about everything and nod their heads.

"But there's one condition." I told them.

"What is it?" Sunny asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter