Chapter 9

My scars can't be healed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update for tonight since I haven't done one in a while now and I might not be able to do another for a while so this one is for you leaders enjoy :)

It's been three days since the plan started and I got to say it's really working. Bora tells me that Seohyun is getting sad and wondering why Hyoyeon is taking care of Yoona more than her. Bora also told me about Seohyun and Yonghwa, in her words she said that she didn't want to ruin their friendship so they remain friends. When I told Hyo that she was literlly jumping off the walls of excitment that her "Seobaby" isn't taken away from her. To be honest I really didn't think the plan would work this fast, it's been only three days... THREE and she's getting jealous already. So during practice today I was planning on talking to Seohyun but Bora insisted on talking to her instead since they've gotten really close even the other girls. I'm glad that she's getting along with Bora but deep down I feel like there's something that one of them isn't tell me. That is Yoona ever since the plan started she's been acting ackward like she really isn't herself lately. I keep thinking it's me but I feel like it's something else. Is it that Taecyeon guy again? Did he hurt her in someway? Aish... I'm overthinking everything again. 

After practice, I bid goodbye to Bora along with the other girls then we walked back to the dorms. I've been stealing glances at Yoona because I'm worried about her. I want to talk to her but I can't find the right time plus I don't want to make a misunderstanding if I talk to her alone away from the other girls since I have a girlfriend. I've been thinking about it asking her for the past three days so now I've made a desicion on what to do. When we got their dorms they were about to go inside until I cleared my throat making everyone look at me.

I look at Yoona, "Yoona, can I talk to you alone. There's something that I want to talk to you about." I asked her not even caring about the other girls confuse faces or them wondering why I want to talk to her alone. 

"Uh... s-sure Lisa, can I take a shower first then we can talk." 

"Sure, I'll come down here when I'm done showering so see you in a bit." I said then the girls went insdie their dorms. The girls and I were walking back to the dorm in silence which was starting to bug me.

"Alright, spill." I said not looking at them but I can tell they were all looking at me.

"I know all of you want to say something especially you Taeng you've always got something to say about almost everything." I said entering the elevator to the next floor.

"Well... why do you want to talk to Yoona for?" Taeng finally asks.

"I just want to talk to her. I want to see how she feels about the plan that's been going on for three days now." I said walking off the elevator walking to our dorm.

"Is that really it?" Hyo asks.

"Wae... you think its something else?" I asks looking at her.

"Won't the other girls think that..." Sooyoung began to say.

"Whatever it is you guys or the other girls are thinking that's not why I'm talking to her. Really I just want to see if she's okay with everything that's all." I said entering our dorm. I told them that I'm going to shower first so I put my things into my room, showered quick, put on some sweats, and walked down to the other girls dorm. When I got there it was around 9 pm. I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for either the other girls or Yoona to open up the door. When the door open up I saw Seohyun.

"Hey, Seohyun is Yoona ready?" I ask.

"She just got out of the shower, she's changing right now so she should be out here soon, unnie. Do you want to come inside?" Seohyun asks. I nod my head and went into the living room waiting for Yoona get done dressing up. Seohyun was also in the living room reading a book.

"Seohyun, where are the others?" I asks.

"Oh, the unnies are sleeping right now." I nod but I was a bit confuse on why Seohyun isn't sleeping.

"Why aren't you sleeping. I thought you head to bed ealier than the other girls?"

"I can't fall asleep so I thought reading can get things off my mind."

"Like what... what's bugging you?" I ask as she lowered her book putting it on her lap.

"Unnie..."

"Hmm..."

"What does it feel to fall in love with someone?" She asks me. I can feel my lips starting to curl into a smile but I whipped it off quick before she saw.

"Well... for me when I fall in love with someone I can't stop thinking about them no matter what. I'm curious if she's doing okay, what she's doing right now, and of course on how's she doing. Then I would smile just for no reason just thinking about her like what makes her cute and what is cute about her. Then lastly, I ask myself why I love her so much for my heart to skip a beat everytime I think of her or see her. For me that's when I know I'm in love because not only your heart can't forget about them but your whole body can't seem to forget about her and the affect she has on me. Why do you ask?" 

"I've never been in love before and people say all these say pretty much the same thing as you but..." 

"Seohyun... what I told you is what I feel when I fall in love with someone but that's not the whole thing." 

"What do you mean, unnie?" 

"Love can be a great thing probably the greatest thing in the world but it can also be the most painful thing. When you fall in love with someone you think about them none stop but it can be painful seeing her with someone else and not with you. It feels like there's a thousand knives piercing your heart. For me, if this happen I would tell her how I feel whether s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter