Chapter 9: Who is the girl?

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo and the rest of the members were having a breakfast in that morning at Sunggyu's bungalow house. They were enjoying the meals when suddenly Myungsoo's bodyguard dashed in.

"Young master, I need to take you to the hospital. The president and Mrs.Kim were in an accident just now. Your father asked me to fetch you.."

"WHAT!!!!!" Myungsoo said in shocked.

Myungsoo's POV

My mind was blank. I was speechless. Mom and grandpa were in an accident??Oh no!!! I remembered before I went to Sunggyu's house mom said she wanted to accompany grandpa to the hospital because his condition was getting worse. I didn't know it would turn up to be like this. What I am going to do???

Author's POV

Sunggyu understood the situation and said,"Myungsoo,you need to go now..Hurry..Let Sungyeol and Sungjong accompany you. The rest of us will follow from behind with my car. "

"Come Myungsoo..lets go.."Sungyeol grabbed his hand. They felt pitied with him.

In the car,Myungsoo's eyes teared up. He was afraid if something bad happened to them. He was not ready for this.

"Hyung, don't worry..they will be fine.."Sungjong said to him. Myungsoo just looked at outside the window sadly. Sungyeol and sungjong glanced at each other and decided to let Myungsoo alone.

At the hospital,CEO Kim Corporation,who was also Myungsoo's father was waiting at the emergency room pacing the corridor worriedly. Myungsoo's little brother,Kim Moonsoo tried to come his dad. "Dad,don't worry. They will be okay.."

"How could I not be,Moonsoo?Your mom..your grandpa..I don't know what to do.."

Moonsoo looked speechless. Then,he saw his brother and friends.

"Hyung!!" Moonsoo called him.

"Dad,Moonsoo!!what's going on?how are their conditions?it is bad?"Myungsoo asked non stopped.

"I don't know,son. They are not coming out yet. I'm so scared if anything happened to them."said CEO Kim in a lower tone. He seemed helplessly right now. Myungsoo just stood there,waiting for the doctor to come out.

After a while,a doctor came out. Everybody rushed towards him to hear about the news.

"Doctor,how's my dad and my wife?"asked CEO Kim.

"Don't worry. The president underwent an operation just now because there is a small tumor in his head along he had some minor injuries. Right now,the operation was a success. As for Mrs.Kim,she was alright. Just a slightly minor injury and a concussion. She will wake anytime soon.."the doctor explained carefully.

"Thank you so much doctor.."CEO Kim thanked the doctor.

Myungsoo and the rest felt relieved and grateful that both of them were out of danger. CEO Kim asked his secretary to remove them in private wards. Myungsoo then hugged his father and Moonsoo joined them. It was a touchy moment. The rest of the infinite members came and Myungsoo told them about their conditions. They decided to wait for a while.

Meanwhile,at the same hospital Jae Hoon in a private ward,watching Rae Na being examined by the doctor. The doctor said it was not serious. So,she will sleep for a while. Jae Hoon was relieved after hearing that. He asked the doctor if Rae Na can be discharged and get treated at home,the doctor gave the permission. After the doctor went out,he turned to butler Choi and said,"Min gook sshi,please take Rae Na back home. Have our private doctor to treat her. And make sure the media does not know about this."

"Yes,president.."he said and went out. Tae Yong was afraid that the president will scold him and apologized to him. "I'm sorry,President Kang..I should not let her put herself in danger again.."

Jae Hoon looked at him and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter