Chapter 15: Don't be sick!

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Rae Na walked slowly into the house. She felt dizzy. She felt herself burning up. Myungsoo waited her in front of the door of his house and saw Rae Na came home. But,he did nothing. He just watched her went into the maid rooms outside of the house. Something was bothering him at that time.

Myungsoo's POV

What should I do??should I just apologize to her?for what?I didn't do anything wrong..I even saved her from that Ji Yeon girl.

Oh,that's her. What..she didn't even clean up her mess?? I looked at her clothes. Where she has been just now??

A lot of questions popped up in my mind. But,then when I saw her, I just stood up still. I did not even approached her. I don't know why.

I don't have the courage to face her. It was like I was scared if she rejected my offer to help her just like she did at school.

I was afraid being rejected..by her..

I just watched her into her room. Then,I sighed. What is wrong with me? I felt guilty towards her.

But,then my heart wanted to know if she was okay or not.

I need to find a way so that I could see her alone.

RaeNa's POV

Why do I felt that my body was burning up? Do I have a fever?

Come on,Rae Na..someone just threw you eggs and you just got sick?? You are stronger than this. I have to comfort myself. After taking shower,I went to do chores. Even though I felt weak to do those works, I forced myself very hard.

After a while,I was exhausted that I can't felt anything. Then,Mrs.Bae called me to go to Myungsoo's room.

God,what does he want now? Reluctantly, I went into his room. He was sitting on his chair,reading something at his desk.

"You called,young master?"I said in a lower tone.

"Yes..please clean this book shelf right now.."he ordered, not even looked at me.

I stared at the book shelf. It was huge and tall,full of books. He never leave me alone for a second. He was so hateful. But,I don't have any strength to fight with him. So,I just clean the book shelf quietly.

Myungsoo's POV

Wow..that was odd. She did not said something back at me like usual. What was gotten into her? I really wanted to ask her if she was okay or not but my lips were sealed.

I just sneaked a glance to her. She don't looked well. Was she she sick or something??

Wait,why do I care about her??I better read this book before my mind started to think about her again.

After a while of reading,I closed the book. I yawned and stretched my arms. Oh,that felt good.

I saw her sitting facing the book shelf and her head against it. What was she doing??I went to her closely and she was sleeping..so soundly.

She looked like a baby when she was asleep. I smiled at her unconsciously. Why am I smiling? But it was hard to resist not to look at her face right now.

She looked really pale. So I put my hand on her forehead. Gosh,it was hot..does she had a fever??why didn't she said anything before? I won't let do the work if she was sick.

Rae Na starting to open her eyes. Oh,no!! She already woke up!!Myungsoo,do something else!!Don't let her see that you are watching her this close. She will think you as a ert.

I pretended to walk around the room. She was half sleep and tried to force herself to clean it.

"You know,you can continue tomorrow.."I said to her.

She paused and looked at me. Then,she stood up and said,"Okay,I'll come back tomorrow young master.." and went out.

I was dumbstruck. That was it??

No any other words left for me??

What was I expecting from her?? I was worried for her fever. Can she manage to do all the work with that condition?

The next day,I was planning to give her a ride with me to school but the driver said Rae Na already left the house at early morning and walked by herself to school.

"Why didn't you send her to school?" I asked in furious. She was sick. She can't walked by herself to school. It was far from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter