Chapter 40: Flustered

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"What's the matter,Hyunwon?Why are you mad? You never mad like this.."Rae Na asked him.

Hyunwon looked startled. He didn't wanted her to see his anger towards Myungsoo. He wanted to show the good sides of him to her.

"It's nothing,Rae Na..why don't you wait for me at the school's office?I'll be in a sec.."he said as he let go of her hand.

Rae Na looked at them with bewildered but she walked away from them with a lot of questions in her mind.

Myungsoo looked at him with a smirk.

"Why didn't you tell her about me?Are you really scared that I will take her away from you?"he asked him.

Hyunwon gritted his teeth. He wanted to get revenge of all misery that Myungsoo had caused towards him.

"I don't need to..she won't be remembering you..I was the one who stayed with her for a year..she suffered too much..now,she looks so happy..so,just stay away from her..let me take care of her.."Hyunwon said to him.

Myungsoo held his anger in his fist. He would punch his face if they were not at the school right now.

"She's mine! Do you know how we met yesterday? By fate..and she will fall for me by fate too..we will keep find each other no matter how hard you are trying to separate us.."Myungsoo said with confident.

Hyunwon glared at him with hatred before he went away from him. Myungsoo sighed deeply as he watched him disappeared from his view. "Rae Na,just hang on tight..I'll take you away from that jerk anytime soon.."he muttered to himself.

Rae Na was standing in front of the school's office as Hyunwon walked towards her.

"Why didn't you tell me about him? You'd said that you were only my friend back then.."she asked him with suspicious.

"I don't want you to get hurt if I tell you about him..don't trust him,Rae Na..you were used to hate him before..he hurt you too much.."he lied to her. He had to make excuses so that she will believe him.

"Is that true?"Rae Na asked him back.

"You can ask your classmates later in the class..they knew all about you and him.."he said again. No way he will reveal that Rae Na and Myungsoo were used to pretend that they hate each other before she got into the accident. He wanted to keep that as a secret.

Rae Na never thought that Myungsoo was such a jerk. How could she fell for him before? She thought that it was better for her to stay away from him.

---------------------------------

"Everybody..Kang Rae Na and Park Hyunwon are back again to this school. Please take care of them and give all support,okay?"the teacher said brightly.

"YES!!!!"all of them said in unison.

"Omo! Hyunwon is getting much hotter than before!"one of the girls squealed excitedly.

"Rae Na is getting much prettier now..I wonder if she has a boyfriend now..anyway,what's her relationship with Hyunwon?"one of boys asked with suspicious.

Rae Na can hear all of them were murmuring about her and Hyunwon. Ji yeon was looking at Rae Na with hatred. "Why she's here?I thought she was gone for good..I can't even win Myungsoo's heart when she was gone before and now she's back again..What a mess!"she muttered to herself.

"Teacher,can I sit with Rae Na together?"Hyunwon asked the teacher.

"Ah...sure..there are empty seats for both of you at the back.."the teacher answered.

Myungsoo shot him a glare. He hated Hyunwon so much to the bones. Yoomi looked at her with teary eyes. She missed her best friend too much. Myungsoo already told her and the rest of Infinite members that they should not revealed her condition to anyone. Therefore,she had to pretend that everything was normal. But she did looked a little bit upset as Rae Na ignored her in the class. Of course she was,she didn't even remember her.

Rae Na looked at them with blank. She tried to recognized all the faces that Myungsoo showed yesterday.
Hyunwon noticed her expression and said,"Don't worry,Rae Na..I'll be here with you..just stay with me,okay?".

Rae Na nodded and smiled at him. She felt relieved for a moment.

"Yoomi-ah,don't be too sad..Rae Na will remember us sooner.."Sunggyu tried to console her feelings as they were all at the school canteen during lunch.

"Sunggyu hyung is right..we will help her,okay?"Woohyun reassured her.

"Hmmm...I need a moment.."she excused herself and went away from them miserably. They exchanged glances to each other.

"Hyung,just give her time.."Sungyeol suggested. Sunggyu looked worried about his girl. But,he knew that Yoomi really missed Rae Na a lot.

Yoomi was walking towards her locker to take some notes for the next lesson. She really looked sad and wanted to be alone.

"Oh,Yoomi-ah!! I see your best friend is back again..but why I didn't see you with her?Did you guys have a fight?"Ji Yeon asked her with a smirk.

"None of your business,Ji Yeon!!"she said coldly.

"How dare you! Just because your dad is now working at her company,doesn't mean that you can talk to me like that..you are still at a lower level to my eyes.."Ji Yeon said furiously.

"I don't give a damn about which level I am to your eyes,Ji Yeon..just stay away from me!"she said as she tried to walk away from her but Ji Yeon managed to grab firmly her hand.

"Do you think that I can't touch you just because you have Sunggyu at your back?"she asked her.

"Ouch..that's hurt,Ji Yeon..let me go!!"she groaned in pain.

"Let her go! You are hurting her.."Rae Na pulled Yoomi's hand off of Ji Yeon.

Yoomi looked startled as she watched Rae Na was saving her from Ji Yeon. Did she remembered something?

"Oh,it's the most popular girl at school..tell me,why do you come back here again?Do you want Myungsoo back?"she asked with a smirk.

Rae Na looked at her deeply. "Oh,snap!! Who's this girl again? Myungsoo didn't tell me before..haisyhhhh..what should I do now?"she whispered to herself.

"Don't bother her anymore.."Rae Na said as she walked away with Yoomi from Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She pulled Rae Na's hair out of a sudden.

"Don't you dare walk away from me,Kang Rae Na! I'm not finish talking to you yet.."she scowled.

"Yah,let me go!!!"she said with rage.

"Let her go,Ji Yeon!"Yoomi said as she was struggling to get Rae Na's hair off of Ji Yeon.

"STOP IT JI YEON!!"Myungsoo said angrily.

"Why is it me?don't you ever think that Rae Na might be the one who started it first?"she defended herself.

"She won't do that..because she didn't have a dirty heart like you.."Myungsoo glared at annoyingly.

Ji Yeon gritted her teeth and walked away with a hurt feeling.

Myungsoo then turned to Rae Na and asked,"Are you okay,Rae Na-ah?"

"Just stay away from me,you liar! I don't need your help.."she shot him a glare.

Myungsoo looked stunned. Why did she changed suddenly?

".....and stop pretending that you care about me when you are the evil one.. You hurt me before,didn't you?Everybody said so..we were used to be enemies before.."she continued her words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter