Chapter 35: It worked!

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

They went to school separately. Rae Na did not talked much in the car. She actually felt really nervous. She was thinking about how they were going to act hating each other. Tae Yong seemed to noticed her serious face.

"How's living in the Kim's villa,agasshi?Feeling comfortable?"he asked her.

"Oh,nothing much..I have to stay there because of Mrs.Kim.."she replied back.

"Then,how about young master Myungsoo?Is he bothering you?"he asked again. Rae Na looked startled. But,then again she needed to pretend everything even in front of her trusted bodyguard.

"Yes..it's really annoying seeing his face..after what he did to me.."she answered back. Tae Yong kept silent after that. Were they really have a huge fight because of the news incident?

At school,Myungsoo and Rae Na kept ignoring each other in the class. The infinite members and Yoomi exchanged glances as they saw them avoiding each other.

"Sunggyu hyung,wasn't Rae Na came back to the Kim's villa yesterday?But why their faces are not happy?They are not getting along well yet?"Sungjong asked them. Sunggyu looked at them worriedly.

"I don't know,Sungjong-ah..I guess Myungsoo still didn't manage to win her heart yet.."Sunggyu answered.

Myungsoo was thinking hard about how to make people believe that they were not in a good terms. Then,he got an idea. He really hope his friends including Hyunwon could see this.

"Yah,maid! The one who become my maid at my house.."he said to Rae Na. However,Rae Na just ignored him. Myungsoo stood up and approached her seating.

"I'm talking to you,Kang Rae Na!"he raised his voice so that everyone could hear him. Everyone was looking at them with curiosity.

"What do you want?"Rae Na stared at him.

"I thought that since you were used to be a maid before,why don't you clean the class right now?it's messy.."he smirked at her.

Rae Na immediately stood up and said,"Do you know who I am,Kim Myungsoo?I'm more wealthier than you..Don't you dare to order me around.."she warned him.

Myungsoo chuckled at her.

"No one in this class ever become a maid..But you,who are you so-called yourself as more wealthier than me had once became a maid..Which is more humiliating? You or me?"he asked in sarcasm.

Rae Na rolled her eyes in disbelief. Sunggyu quickly approached him and said,"What's wrong with you,Myungsoo?You two are really in love with each other.."

"Not anymore.."Rae Na said coldly. She stared at Myungsoo deeply. She knew that she had to say those harsh words to him to make everyone believe.

"..I hate him now..he's a jerk..I should not love him at the first place..It was a big mistake.."she continued her words.

It was so painful saying those words but seeing everyone's response,she believed that it worked. Everyone looked shocked and murmured to each other.

"Rae Na,is that true?But,why??"Yoomi asked her.

"Glad that you've said it first. It's very annoying to keep it from everyone. I have wasted my precious time before when I was with you..never been this happier right now.."he chuckled.

The infinite members looked shocked. Their jaw dropped. Was this true then?

"Just stay away from me,Kim Myungsoo..I don't have anything to do with you anymore.."she said coldly.

"With pleasure..I don't even want to see your face..please,clean the class..remember,you don't have any friend in this class..My infinite members are my friends..not yours.."he said boastfully.

"Kim Myungsoo! Do you really meant this? I'm the only friend she got..are you asking us to take a side now?"Yoomi said furiously. Rae Na looked at Yoomi. She was touched by Yoomi's words. She knew that Yoomi will stand by her side no matter what happen. But, she had to go along with the plan.

"I'm sure you want to go with Sunggyu since he's your boyfriend right now..go with them,Yoomi..I'm not stopping you..I'm better off alone.."she said to her and went out from the class. Hyunwon saw what happened and clenched his fist.

He approached Myungsoo and grabbed his collar uniform.

"You bastard,you should just let me have her then if you are going to break her heart like this.."he said angrily.

"At least I'm letting her go without using any foul tricks..unlike you,Hyunwon..you were using such a dirty way to break us apart. Congratulation,you did it! She hates me now.."Myungsoo stared at him with a smirk.

Hyunwon slowly let him go. He looked speechless. He then walked out to find Rae Na.

Myungsoo looked at him with a smile. He knew that Hyunwon had fell for his trap. "Hyunwon,you won't get away from this.."he said to himself.

Rae Na was sitting on a bench near the school field. "Oh,it's so hard to pretend to hate him.."she muttered to herself.

"Rae Na-ah.."Hyunwon called her name. She turned her back and saw him. She looked at him emotionless.

"Are you okay?"he asked her. Rae Na shrugged her shoulder.

"I don't know,Hyunwon..too much things to be thinking about.."she answered.

Hyunwon felt happy as he looked her gloomy face. It was true that they were already broke up.

"Don't worry..I'm here with you..Myungsoo is not worth for you..you deserve someone better than him.."he said to her.

Rae Na stared at him. She felt a bit mad when Hyunwon said bad things about Myungsoo,but she had to endure it.

She gave him a fake smile. "You are right..I deserve better. But now,I'm stuck at his house. I have too see his face everyday in that house.."

Hyunwon's eyes rolled. "What?Can't you do something about it?Can't you get out from his house?"he asked impatiently. She started to get annoyed with him already.

"I will be out from his house sooner..but,not now..his mom loves me so much..I just don't want to break her heart..my grandpa would scold me if he knew.."Rae Na explained to him. Hyunwon nodded. He can't forced her to do something as he wanted. He needed to take a slower step so that his intention would not be too obvious.

During recess,as Rae Na walked alone towards her class,she ran into Myungsoo and his friends.

"Oh,look who's here..the outcast of the class.."he chuckled.

Rae Na stared at him deeply.

"Move..you are blocking my way.."she said coldly..

"No..you move away.."he replied back with a smirk. The infinite members looked at him with nervous.

"Yah,Myungsoo..what has gotten into you?just let her pass.."Woohyun said to him.

"No..if I let her pass,then she had won.."Myungsoo answered.

"Myungsoo,this is not some competition to win about! It's Rae Na..your Rae Na!!"Sungyeol exclaimed. He really did not understand what was on his mind.

"She's not mine and I don't give a damn about her anymore..so,you!"he pointed at her.

"MOVE!!"he snarled.

Rae Na chuckled. "You wish.."she said and walked passed him. Suddenly,Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the locker.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter