Chapter 19: The cute side of him

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo did not talk to Rae Na for a few days. He totally ignored her. Rae Na felt something different in herself when Myungsoo was not talking to her,to be specific,she missed the quarrels they had before this. She did tried to have a conversation with him but Myungsoo was cold with her.

On that Saturday, they went out as they had planned before. In the car, it was a silence moment. Rae Na could not help herself from thinking what was gotten into Myungsoo lately that he became a cold person.

"What things that you want to buy at Myeongdong?"Rae Na tried to start the conversation.

"You will know when you carry those things.."he said while looking at the car window. Not even looked at her.

RaeNa's POV

I gritted my teeth. Haisyhh..this guy..couldn't he said more nicely thing to me?I was trying to be nice to him. I don't know what I did wrong to him.

But,I decided not to continue the conversation since he clearly did not want to talk to me.

After we arrived at Myeongdong, we went straight to a clothes shop. Then,another clothes shop again and again. He bought some clothes at every shop we went. My hands were full of them. I was barely carried all of them. Myungsoo just..well..he did not even looked at me. What an idiot. My grandpa would be surprised if he see that I was being treated like a slave from this guy.

It was the tenth clothes shop we went and I prayed that it will be the last.

I put all of his stuff on table at the waiting room.

I saw him trying to fit a casual shirt on himself and as he went into a fitting room,I dashed out of the shop to find something for him. Anything that will cool down Kim Myungsoo. What could it be??

Myungsoo's POV

Hmmm..this shirt would be okay on me. I knew I bought a lot. This was not me. Ever since Rae Na said that she wanted to leave the house and there was no reason for her to stay,I felt sad and hurt. I don't know why I felt like that. I felt like I will lost something and I don't know what was it. It kept bothering me for the whole week. I was grumpy and became mean to her. I really wanted to say nice things to her but my ego won't let me.

This was hard. I sighed deeply.

As I went out from the fitting room, I did not see her. "Rae Na!!"I kept calling her but she was nowhere in this shop.

I started looking around,asking the promoters if they saw her but no,they did not see her. I saw all my stuff on the table and then I started to think something bad must be happened to her. I wanted to call her but I did not have her number in my phone.

"Myungsoo!!"I heard someone was calling my name. It was her.

"Where have you been?!!"I yelled at her. I know that I should not be yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter