Chapter 37: Gone

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jae Hoon immediately rushed to K Private Hospital. He almost got a heart attack upon hearing about the accident. Thankfully,the accident was kept a secret from the press. It was Jae Hoon and President Park's order to keep it low.

Tae Yong leaned against the wall at the emergency room. He looked so distressed. He kept blaming himself for letting her to ride Hyunwon's car. The scene of the accident was still a crystal clear on his mind.

He followed Hyunwon's car after he got a text from Rae Na. He looked shocked and panicked as he saw the car lost its balance and hit another car from the opposite road. He immediately stopped his car and ran towards Hyunwon's car which was already turned up side down.

"Agasshi!!!!!!"he called Rae Na but no one was answering his call.

Then,his legs got all trembled as he saw them. Blood was all over their bodies. Glass shattered everywhere on the road. They were unconscious. His eyes were started to fill with tears. He could not bear to see Rae Na's condition like that. He didn't dare to move them as he was afraid it will hurt them more. They were totally badly injured.

He finally back to his senses after he saw Jae Hoon and Hyunwon's parents walked towards him.

"Tae Yong-sshi,where are Rae Na and Hyunwon?"Jae Hoon asked desperately.

"They are still in the emergency room. It's been two hours already,President Kang..the driver in the car is already dead.."he informed them.

Mrs.Park cried after heard the news.

"No!! My son! What are we going to do,honey?"she sobbed.

"Don't worry..everything will be okay.."Mr.Park hugged her.

"President Kang, are you okay?"butler Choi asked him with concern.

"Butler Choi,she's my only granddaughter I have..no wonder she wanted so much to meet me before the accident..she knew it..oh,Rae Na..."he sobbed.

Butler Choi looked at him with sympathy. He knew that Jae Hoon loved Rae Na so much that he could not bear to live if something bad happened to her.

After a while,a doctor came out from the emergency room.

"Doctor,how are their conditions?"Jae Hoon asked him.

"It's hard for me to say,President Kang..Both of them are badly injured. Park Hyunwon's ribs,legs and hands are broken. He is still unconscious because he's losing a lot of blood. As for Kang Rae Na,she hit her head too hard in the accident. She is in a critical condition. I'm afraid she's is in a coma state right now. I don't know when she will wake up.."the doctor explained in details with worried face.

"NO!!!!!Rae Na!!!"Jae Hoon cried. He felt his world had turned dark. He could not believe it at all.

"Is there something we can do,doctor?Mr.Park asked him.

"We need to do a surgery on Rae Na, because her life is in danger if we don't do the surgery..but I'm afraid that we are lack of expertise to do so. There is one doctor who can perform this kind of surgery very well but he is in U.S. right now..I can give him a call if you can transfer her as soon as possible to U.S.."he suggested.

"Tae Yong-sshi,prepare our private plane to to transfer Rae Na to U.S. right now..I don't want to hold it any longer.."he ordered him without thinking much.

Tae Yong nodded and made a phone call after that.

"Butler Choi,we are going to U.S right now..don't let anyone know about this..understand?"he said to him.

"We are coming with you too,President Kang..I want Hyunwon to be treated there as well.."Mrs.Park said to him.

Jae Hoon nodded. He needed to act fast in order to save Rae Na. Her life is danger by each second passed.

"President Kang,the plane is ready now to depart..you need to go now..I'll handle the transfer right now.."Tae Yong said to him.

"Tae Yong-sshi..you are coming with us as well..I'm sure that Rae Na needs her bodyguard to be near her.."Jae Hoon said to him. Tae Yong looked touched that Jae Hoon still believed in him to take care of Rae Na after what happened.

"But it's my fault,President Kang..I'm not doing my job very well.."Tae Yong said with a lower tone.

"Don't blame yourself,Tae Yong-sshi..it's okay..please handle their transfer right now.."he said to him.

Jae Hoon sighed deeply. He thought of many things. "Jae Hee,Risa..our Rae Na is fighting for her life right now..I'm so scared if anything bad happened to her..please forgive me,I didn't take care of her very well as I promised.."he muttered to himself. He felt guilty towards his late son and daughter in law.

"President Kang,it's about time..Everything is ready for our departure. We need to go to S Private Airport right now.. "

"Hold a second,I need a moment.."Jae Hoon immediately took out his phone and called Moon Ryung.

"Hello,Jae Hoon-ah..what is it,my friend?"he asked while reading a book in his reading room.

"Moon Ryung-ah...Rae Na...my Rae Na...what am I going to do??"he sobbed again. He could not hold his tears anymore.

"What's wrong with Rae Na? Tell me,Jae Hoon-ah.."he asked him.

"She got into an accident just now with Park Hyunwon..she's in critical condition..I need to transfer her to U.S. right now for the surgery..she need it to survive.."Jae Hoon explained to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter