Chapter 31: The reunion

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Ah...you already knew each other..That's good then.."Jae Hoon said happily.

Rae Na looked at them with puzzled. Why were these two staring at each other?

"Hmmm..why do you came here,Hyunwon?"Rae Na asked him.

"Oh,I came to give President Kang an invitation. I hope I'll get his permission..I guess I will take my leave now.. Have a good day,President Kang.."Hyunwon smiled and walked out from the house. Myungsoo stared at him with hatred. He felt somehow uneasy every time Hyunwon was around Rae Na.

Rae Na turned to her grandpa and asked,"Why Hyunwon came here,grandpa?What invitation he was talking about?"

"Oh,there is an invitation from your mom's high school reunion. Mrs.Park wants to take you to the reunion..The reunion will be at some resort hotel..It will be like a family day..there will be games and stuff..I think your mom used to go to the reunion with you when you were a little kid.."Jae Hoon explained to her.

Rae Na looked all excited.

"Really? Wow,that should be exciting!"she exclaimed.

Myungsoo looked at her with an annoyed face.

"Are you that happy?You do know that you will be spending more time with Hyunwon,didn't you?"he asked her.

"Grandpa,look at him..he's a jealous boyfriend..I just got to know he has this side of him..What should I do?"she again. Myungsoo's eyes wide opened.

Jae Hoon burst into laughter. He thought that they were really cute together.

"Do you want me to look bad in front of your grandpa? You should compliment me more.."Myungsoo said to her. He never thought that Rae Na would be this tactless.

"Aigooo..our Myungsoo will be sulking if I don't praise him. Grandpa,this is your future grandson in law. He's a sweet,handsome,and romantic guy. I only want him in my life.."Rae Na said directly to her grandpa.

Myungsoo looked more embarrassed than ever.

Jae Hoon laughed again. He felt amused with these two kids.

"I like him too,Rae Na-ah..Don't worry.. I'll tie him up if he ever try to escape.."Jae Hoon said with a grin.

Myungsoo smiled happily at them.

"Myungsoo-ah,thank you for being there for my Rae Na..she has changed a lot since she's living with your family. I owe you this one,kiddo.."Jae Hoon patted his shoulder

"No,grandpa Kang..Rae Na saved my families,I'll never forget that. I will always love her and take care of her.."Myungsoo convinced him.

--------------------------------

The night before Rae Na went to the J resort hotel,she listed and packed her things accordingly on her bed. Myungsoo watched her while crossing his arms.

"Toothbrush,mist,toner..all set..what else did I forget?"she asked herself.

"Yah,don't you think that you are a little bit excited to go there?"Myungsoo asked with suspicious eyes.

"More like nervous actually..I have never been to this kind of meeting..I have to give a good impression to my mom's friends.."Rae Na expressed her what was on her mind.

Myungsoo sat on her bed and cupped her both cheeks and said,"They will like you,Rae Na..because you are the sweetest person that I have ever met.."he stared at her deeply.

Rae Na's heart was beating so fast as she looked at his eyes.

They were getting closer,closer and closer. "Ehem ehem.."Moonsoo cleared his throat. Rae Na blushed as she distanced herself from him.

Myungsoo looked at him with dissatisfied.

"Yah,don't you know how to knock the door?"Myungsoo asked with annoyed face. He ruined their kiss.

"You are getting more dangerous,hyung..I should protect noona from now on from you,hyung.."Moonsoo chuckled. Myungsoo's eyes rolled in disbelief.

"Why am I dangerous?She's my girlfriend,you rascal.."Myungsoo defended himself.

"Ah,really??So,should I tell grandpa that you wanted to kiss her just now??"Moonsoo again.

"Yah,don't you dare!Do you want to get hit from me?"Myungsoo warned him. Rae Na looked at them bickering with a smile. She really loved this family so much.

The next morning, Hyunwon came with his driver to pick up Rae Na. Myungsoo waited with her outside of the house. His expression changed as soon as he saw Hyunwon arrived.

"Morning,Rae Na! Ready to go?"Hyunwon asked brightly. Myungsoo felt irritated with him.

"Of course! I can't wait.."Rae Na replied back.

Hyunwon wanted to help Rae Na pick up her bags but Myungsoo had them all in his hands. He smirked at Hyunwon.

"Okay,Myungsoo. I'll be leaving then. Don't miss me so much,okay?Otherwise,I have to come back earlier.."she said cutely.

Myungsoo smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Please take care,Rae Na-ah..I'm going to miss you.."he said to her.

Hyunwon looked at the love birds with a sad face. How he wished that he was the one who hugged Rae Na like Myungsoo did to her just now. He couldn't bear to look at it much longer. "Be patient,Park Hyunwon..Soon,she will be yours.."he muttered to himself.

Myungsoo watched them left the Kim's Villa with a heavy heart. He started to miss her already.

Myungsoo went to Sunggyu's house to eat breakfast with the infinite members. Only Sungyeol and Woohyun were not with them.

"Sunggyu hyung,why Sungyeol and Woohyun hyung are not here?"Myungsoo asked him.

"Oh,they went to their parent's high school reunion. At J resort hotel if I'm not mistaken.."Sunggyu told him. Myungsoo coughed as he heard the hotel's name.

"What??their parents have school reunion too?So,that's mean they were in the same high school with Rae Na's mom.."Myungsoo exclaimed.

"So,Rae Na is going there too?"Dongwoo asked him

"Yes,with that Hyunwon guy..because his mom wants to bring her too..I hate that guy. He will be spending more time with my Rae Na.."Myungsoo said with pouted face.

"Ah,really?Then,give them a call to look out for Rae Na..I'm sure they are already met her there.."Hoya suggested.

Myungsoo nodded. Not a bad idea. He should give them a call.

The resort hotel was totally a beauty. Rae Na looked at it with awed.

"Come,Rae Na..they can't wait to meet you.."Mrs.Park said to her. She was really happy as Rae Na came with her. This was at least she can do for Risa's daughter. She wanted her old friends to get to know her.

She peeked at the hotel lobby and saw there were a lot of people gathered over there.

"Wow,so this is how a reunion should be like..It's merrier.."Rae Na muttered. Hyunwon smiled at her.

"Yeah..it's been a long time since I went to this reunion. I just came back from U.S..so,this will be a new experience for me too..you should enjoy it,Rae Na-ah.."he said to her.

As they walked together to the lobby,they happened to meet Sungyeol and Woohyun who were also came with their parents.

"Sungyeol!Woohyun! What are you guys doing here?"she asked him.

Sungyeol and Woohyun waved at her happily.

"You are here too,Rae Na?My mom and Sungyeol's dad were part of this high school reunion..We have been into this reunion for years.."Woohyun explained to her.

"Wah..I didn't know that your late mom used to go the same school as our parents.."Sungyeol said happily.

Hyunwon looked at them with annoyed face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter