Chapter 43: The breaking news

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo smiled at Rae Na as she came out from her room. He was waiting for her.

Rae Na's face blushed as her eyes met with his eyes. She quickly turned her face away. The scene of them kissing yesterday was still refreshed in her mind and she felt embarrassed because of that.

"Yah,what's with the awkward face of yours?Feeling embarrassed?"he .

"I...did..not!!!"she stuttered. She felt really nervous whenever he was around.

"Rae Na,it's not our first kiss..we have done it before.."he chuckled.

"But..I didn't remember doing any of it with you before..therefore,yesterday was like a first kiss for me.."she explained to him. He laughed at her amusedly.

"I'm glad that I've made you fall for me for the second time..should I tell you a secret about your past?"Myungsoo asked her.

Rae Na looked all excited when she heard about it.

"Tell me! Tell me!"she said cutely.

"Actually you used to kiss me whenever we were together,you liked to cuddle with me,hug me anytime you wanted. You were a kind of an aggressive type of girlfriend.."he lied to her. He tried his best to hold his laughter as he looked at her expression. Rae Na looked dumbstruck.

"I did that? No way! I can't be that shameless! "she said in disbelief.

"How would you know?You don't remember any of it..therefore,please get well soon so that you will know if I'm telling the truth or not.."he walked away with a naughty smile. Rae Na looked at him with a blank expression. She can't believed that she used to be that kind of girl before.

They ate breakfast quietly. Rae Na was too immersed into her thoughts about what Myungsoo had said to her just now. Myungsoo just stared at her amusedly.

Then,Mrs.Kim walked into the dining room and hugged Myungsoo out of a sudden.

"Mom,why are you hugging me?"he asked in puzzled.

"Oh,Myungsoo! You did a great job! I'm so happy right now.."she said happily.

Mr.Kim and Moon Ryung looked at them with bewildered.

"Honey,what's going on? Is there something good happened?"Mr.Kim asked her.

"Yes,dad..something good had happened yesterday.."Moonsoo took out his phone and showed it to Moon Ryung and Mr.Kim. Their mouth dropped. Their eyes were paid attention now to Myungsoo after they saw the picture. The picture of Myungsoo and Rae Na were kissing.

"I presumed something good happened to you two yesterday?"Moon Ryung teased them.

Myungsoo didn't quiet understand with his grandpa's words. But,then he saw the picture on Moonsoo's phone. Now,he understood why his mother hugged him just now.

"Yah,you stalker! Come here!"Myungsoo's face turned red. Moonsoo laughed so hard as his older brother snatched his phone. He then deleted the picture.

"You can delete it but I've already gave the copy to mom.."he chuckled.

"Yah,Kim Moonsoo! You really want to embarrass your older brother,do you?"he asked him.

"Yes,hyung..when do I get a chance like this? It feels great to make you embarrass like this,right Rae Na noona?"Moonsoo beamed at her.

Rae Na smiled at him. Mr.Kim stared at Rae Na worriedly. He suddenly thought of Han Yoon Bae. He was afraid of her safety. He already ordered the bodyguards to tighten the security of his kids and Rae Na. 

--------------------------------------

Something unexpected happened when they arrived at school.

As soon as they came out from the car,the reporters were running towards them with bunch of questions.

"Rae Na agasshi,is that true that you have amnesia?"

"How you are going to inherit the company with your condition?"

"Do you have any comment about your health?"

Rae Na was stunned as the reporters were taking pictures of her. She felt familiar with this situation. Tae Yong and Myungsoo's bodyguards quickly ran towards them and protected all of them from the crowd.

"Please move! You are blocking the way!"Tae Yong said furiously. Myungsoo held her hands and quickly walked into the school. Moonsoo followed them from behind.

"Did my father sent you to protect us?"Myungsoo asked his bodyguards. He felt odd that his father did not mentioned anything about this when they ate breakfast just now.

"Yes,young master Myungsoo..your father just gave the order to protect you,young master Moonsoo and Rae Na agassi.."

"What's going on,hyung?"Moonsoo asked his brother.

"I don't know,Moonsoo-ah..Rae Na,are you okay? Should we tell your grandpa about this?"Myungsoo asked her.

"No..he should know by now. I think this is kind of big issue to him.."Rae Na said to them.

"Do you still want to go to the class,agasshi?"Tae Yong asked her.

"Yes..I think I'll be safe in the school for a moment.."she replied back worriedly.

Then,her phone rang. It was her grandpa.

"Rae Na,are you okay?I've just heard the news.."he said anxiously.

"I'm okay,grandpa..but,what actually happened,grandpa?how did they know about my amnesia?"she asked him.

"I'll find the truth,Rae Na..don't worry..just keep yourself safe,okay?"Jae Hoon said to her.

"Okay,grandpa.."then,she hung up the phone.

The students were exchanging glances to each other as soon as Rae Na and Myungsoo walked into the class. Of course they were already knew about the news.

"Daebakkk!!! Is she pretending that she knew us when she got into this school?"one of the girls said in disbelief.

"Yeah,I never seen someone so shameless like her..she should stay in the hospital..why bother to go to school?"none of them liked the idea that she was pretending to know all of them since she got amnesia.

"Could you just stop,will you?"Hyunwon tried to endure his anger. He felt guilty towards her because it was his fault that she got into the accident and lost her memories.

"Are you okay,Rae Na?"Hyunwon asked her as soon as she sat on her chair next to him.

"I'm okay,Hyunwon-ah..don't worry.."she pretended to act like usual in front of him. She didn't wanted him to feel worry about her. 

"How is this happened,Myungsoo-ah?"Sunggyu asked him.

He shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know,hyung..we were shocked too as well.."he replied back. He then stared at Rae Na worriedly. He was so afraid that this will affect her emotion since she looked so confused regarding this matter.

As Rae Na and Yoomi went together to the canteen during recess,Myungsoo went to talk to Hyunwon.

"I know you didn't reveal to the reporters about her condition.."he said to him.

"Of course I won't reveal to them..I care about her more than you think.."Hyunwon replied back.

"But,I want to know one thing..why was Rae Na with you on the day of the accident? She was supposed to see me.."Myungsoo asked him. He wanted to ask him ever since he knew that Rae Na was involved in the accident with him but he never got the chance. Now, he got the chance to ask him.

Hyunwon looked startled as he heard the question.

"I..wanted to..see her.."he stuttered. He felt guilty of what happened on that tragic day.

"...Look,Myungsoo..I knew she was supposed to see you..I saw both of you happily holding hands. I got jealous. You'd said that you were already broke up but then,I realized that you two were lying.."

"...I asked her to get into my car..the next thing was we were arguing loudly in the car and then..."he paused. He could not bear to imagine the accident in his mind.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disbelief. He clenched his fist,ready to punch him.

"I was actually happy when she lost her memories..I thought that I can replace you in her heart..one year I've spent my time with her and it was the most wonderful time I had with her..but then,she met you after we came back..I knew she will fall in love again with you,but I don't want to give up.."he said emotionally. He really didn't wanted to let her go.

Myungsoo sighed deeply. He wanted to punch him so much but then as he looked at Hyunwon's eyes,he knew that Hyunwon really loved Rae Na so much and he can tell that it hurts Hyunwon the most to see Rae Na lost her memories because of him.

"When you truly loves someone,you need to be happy for her even though when she's happy with someone else.."Myungsoo said to him.

Hyunwon looked at him with a sad feeling.

"That was exactly what she told me before we got into the accident.."Hyunwon said with regret.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter