Chapter 32: Steal the heart

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyunwon walked towards them with a fist. He was ready to punch Myungsoo's face with his might.

Suddenly,Sunggyu grabbed his arm and pushed him under a tree. Apparently,he came to the resort with Myungsoo.

"What are you doing??"Hyunwon asked angrily.

"We should ask you the same thing..What are you going to do just now?"Woohyun asked him back furiously.

Hyunwon chuckled.

"What do you think?I was going to punch Kim Myungsoo's face..he deserves that.."he smirked.

Sungyeol got mad and grabbed his collar shirt.

"You bastard,don't you dare to lay a finger on Myungsoo.."he snarled at him.

Hyunwon smirked. "He takes Rae Na from me.."

"Rae Na will never be yours..She is Myungsoo's girlfriend..Get over it,Hyunwon.."Sunggyu said to him.

Hyunwon pushed Sungyeol's hands off of him and stood up.

"No,I won't..she will be mine.."Hyunwon said to them.

"Look at them..they are happy..Rae Na is happy with Myungsoo..Do you really want to see Rae Na got sad and miserable?"Woohyun pointed to Myungsoo and Rae Na who were smiling at each other after they kissed.

Myungsoo stared at her deeply with love. Rae Na really made him the happiest guy in the world.

"Do you really came all the way here just to see me?"Rae Na asked him.

"Yes..I came to check on you..I had a feeling that you want to see me..So tell me,what do want from me?I'll do it right away.."Myungsoo said with a giggle.

Rae Na thought for a while. Then she said,"I want to do the piggyback ride with you..can I?". Myungsoo's eyebrows raised with puzzled.

"Piggyback ride?That's odd..but,okay.."he was squatting down so that Rae Na can ride on his back.

"Aigoo..our Rae Na is so heavy..What have you eaten for today?"Myungsoo .

"Yah,I'm not heavy.."she pouted. Myungsoo chuckled by the way she reacted.

Myungsoo walked slowly as he carried her on his back.

"Ooo..so this is how I should be feeling when doing piggyback ride with someone you loved..it's different from the one I had just now.."she whispered to herself. She was referring to the one she had with Hyunwon. She really liked doing it with Myungsoo. It felt so cozy and comfortable.

"I love doing this with you,Myungsoo..I like doing things with you.."she said to him.

"You should be honored. You are the first girl who ride on my back like this..and I would love to do this as many times with you..as long as it's you.."Myungsoo said to her with a smile.

Hyunwon looked at them with a sad face. Myungsoo was doing the piggyback ride with her. This was the thing he had done with Rae Na during the competition but Rae Na looked so much happy doing that again with Myungsoo.

"See,Rae Na is happy whenever she is with Myungsoo..Don't try to ruin it!"Sungyeol warned him.

Hyunwon turned to them and said,"She will be mine sooner..because I'm going to steal her heart..she will change her feeling and come to me eventually..She will be more happy with me..I will love her more than Myungsoo ever love her..".

Their eyes rolled in disbelief. This guy will never give up.

"Rae Na will never come to you.."Sunggyu said to him.

"I'll do everything to keep her heart waver..I'll keep her away from Myungsoo..do you want to see it?I'll show you right now.."he smirked and went away from them. Hyunwon walked towards Rae Na and Myungsoo. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Rae Na,come..It's time for the barbecue party. My mom is looking for you.."he glared at Myungsoo.

Rae Na got down from Myungsoo's back and said,"Okay..Myungsoo,I'll see you tomorrow morning..". She beamed at him and went to the barbecue party with him. Sunggyu,Sungyeol and Woohyun walked towards Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at them with jealousy.

"We'll better get going too.. Don't worry,Myungsoo..we'll keep an eye on him.."Woohyun said to him and moved along with Sungyeol the the party.

Sunggyu sighed deeply. He was so worried about Myungsoo and Rae Na.

"Sunggyu hyung,is there something wrong?"Myungsoo asked him. Sunggyu looked startled. He did not wanted to tell what Hyunwon had said just now because he thought things could get worst if Myungsoo knew.

"Oh,nothing Myungsoo..don't worry about it..come,lets go get dinner..I'm hungry.."Sunggyu changed the subject.

Myungsoo did not noticed anything and went with him.

The next morning Myungsoo woke up earlier so that he wanted to take Rae Na to a someplace later. He left Sunggyu who was still in a deep sleep and went to her suite.

Tae Yong was guarding in front her suite. He bowed to him and said,"Young master Myungsoo, I didn't know you are here..".

"I want to take her to a someplace after this. Feel free to follow us if you think that I would risk her life.."Myungsoo said sarcastically. Tae Yong looked speechless. He slowly opened the door to let him in.

"Good morning,Rae Na-ah!!"Myungsoo said happily.

"Morning,Myungsoo-ah! What are you doing so earlier here?"Rae Na was packing her things into the bag.

"I want to go on a date with you.."he grinned at her.

Rae Na's eyes wide opened.

"A date?Why?"she asked him in puzzled.

He raised his eyebrows. "Yah,other girls will jump excitedly when they got a date..but you are different.."

"I mean,you never ask me before this.."Rae Na explained to him.

"That's why I ask now..I miss you so much..You went away from me for just one day,but I felt like it was one year..then,I realized that I need to treasure every second I had with you.."he said to her.

Rae Na smiled at him. After packing,he carried her bags and put them into the car. He texted Sunggyu that he will be on a date with Rae Na and asked him to go back with Woohyun and Sungyeol.

Hyunwon saw they left together with a car. He did not managed to stop them. Hyunwon gritted his teeth. He felt furious at Myungsoo for taking her away.

"Today,you are one step ahead from me,Kim Myungsoo..but tomorrow,you will be behind me..I will show you.."he muttered to himself. He got a plan to make Myungsoo become mad and jealous.

He went into his suite and found his camera that his mom had captured pictures of him and Rae Na were doing the piggyback ride and other games together. They looked so close at that time. Hyunwon looked at the picture with an evil smile.

"I really want to know how far you will trust Rae Na when you see these pictures later.."he said to himself.

-----------------------------------

"Myungsoo,where are we going?"Rae Na asked him. They were heading to the cable car station.

"Never been to Namsan Tower?"Myungsoo asked in shocked.

Rae Na nodded her head.

"You know,I have spent too much time went to other countries for shopping,vacations and studying..I can't stay in Korea for too long because it reminds me to my late parents. But it was before I met you..Now,I want to do everything with you here.."she explained to him.

Myungsoo smiled at her. "Then,let me be your tour guide for today.."he held her hand.

They rode the cable car to get to Namsan Tower. Rae Na looked so excited as she can see the Seoul view from up the hill.

When they arrived,they saw many families and couples were there too.

"This is the place for lovers,Rae Na-ah..like us.."Myungsoo said to her. It was a must for visitors to buy a padlock to signifies their love and lock it to the fence provided. They bought a padlock and Rae Na was thinking excitedly on what to write on the padlock. Myungsoo felt Rae Na was too cute at that time and he then grabbed the padlock.

"Yah,I didn't write it yet!"she squealed.

Myungsoo wrote,

I love you now and I will love you till the end of my life..You are mine,KangRaeNa..And Kim Myungsoo will always be yours forever..

Rae Na looked touched after she read his sweet words. Myungsoo noticed her expression and said, "I'm a sweet and romantic boyfriend,right?"he giggled. Rae Na chuckled. She felt so happy to have him in her life.

They decided to lock it at the corner of the fence where a bench was located not far from there.

"Rae Na,do remember where we put our padlock,okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter