Chapter 20: Moonsoo-ah, be a brave guy!

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RaeNa's POV

It has been 2months since I lived in this house. I was getting better at doing chores. Hehehe.

Myungsoo seemed to treat me much better than before but sometimes he purposely said things sarcastically at me. I felt like wanted to punch him to the face. Mrs.Kim was somehow put a little extra care of me.

Like today, she even taught me on how to bake a chocolate cake. She said that Myungsoo like it very much. I wondered why she said like that.

My heart still flustered every time I see Myungsoo. What was it? I need to ask someone about it. It really bothered me.

"Rae Na-ah,can you please take this to Moonsoo?he'll love it.."Mrs.Kim handed me a plate of chocolate cake and a cup of tea. I put them on a tray and walked into his room.

"Moonsoo-ah,your mom asked me to bring this to you.."I put the tray on his study desk.

He was studying at that time.

"Yah,what happen with your formality with me?I'm your young master. Just because Myungsoo hyung asked you to not call him young master,doesn't mean that you can do the same with me.."he glared at me.

I used to be a quick hot tempered girl but since I worked as a maid,I have learned to manage my temper and stress. So,I did not actually bothered of what he said.

"Alright,young master. Please eat that,okay?"I smiled at him. He looked startled though but then he quickly took a sip of the tea.

I looked around at his room. I barely came in because Moonsoo did not let anyone entered his room without his permission.

Then,I laid my eyes on his family photo frame at his study desk.

"Does it feel good to have parents?"I asked with curiosity.

Moonsoo raised his eyebrows. "Why?You don't have one?"he blurted out the question.

I looked at him and smiled. "No" I answered.

Moonsoo's POV

Oh,snap!!! I looked startled. I shouldn't asked her that. She still smiled even when I asked her that question. She looked like a tough girl.

"I'm sorry.."I said to her. I really did felt sorry for her.

"Don't be. It was long time ago. That's why I ask you it is feel good to have parents. What's the difference between mom and dad?"she asked again. Poor girl. I guess I need to explain to her.

"Well,a mom is always be there for you whenever you need comfort and love. I guess my mom is like that. A dad is the one who protects you and you will feel safe. I'm more close to my dad rather than mom. Myungsoo hyung is super close with mom though. I hate him sometimes because mom pays more attention to him than me.."I said with pouted face. Rae Na noona just nodded. There was sadness on her face.

"Hmm..do you miss them so much?"I asked her.

She just nodded. Her eyes were already filled with tears. Oh,no! What should I do??

"One of these days I will cry,can I come into your room to cry?The maid's rooms are not soundproof. They might hear I cry my eyes out."She said to me,trying holding her tears.

"Yeah...sure...but may I know why?"I asked with hesitation. I was afraid if my question will hurt her. She stared at me,her face was gloomy. But she tried to hide it with a smile.

"My birthday is coming soon and it will be my parents's death anniversary too."She calmly answered.

My mouth dropped. She had a very sad story in her life despite her pretty face. I always thought she was a rude girl when I saw her talking back at Myungsoo hyung. How she celebrated her birthday before this? Her parents died on her birthday,how sad was that?

"Rae Na noona...hmmm...it's okay. You can come here and talk to me whenever you want."I reassured her. I started to like her,her strong will in life really inspired me. Thinking about that, I need to be brave enough to face them,those who always bullied me at school which my family did not know about it.

Then, my phone rang. My hands suddenly trembled. It was them.

RaeNa's POV

His phone rang. However,Moonsoo's reaction did not looked good. His hands was trembling at that time. Why??

He answered the phone. He stuttered as he spoke.

"Yyesss...I'll..bbringg it ttomorrow.."

Then,he hung up. I looked him with puzzled.

Was he hiding something from his family?Does Myungsoo know about it?

"Are you okay,Moonsoo-ah?"I asked him.

He looked blank at first then he nodded. I decided not to interfered in whatever he was thinking at time. I thought it might not be a huge problem. I was wrong indeed.

The next day, as I went back home from school, I decided to check on Moonsoo when I saw bruises on his back as he opened his shirt uniform.

"Noona!!! You should knock!!" He said with embarrassed face. But I ignored his words and checked his body. "Yah,who did this to you?" I asked him hastily.

He looked hesitated. I glared at him,"Does Myungsoo knows about this?"

Moonsoo looked at me and begged,"Please noona..don't tell hyung. He will be worried. I don't want to look weak in front of him.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter