Chapter 33: Cold-hearted Rae Na

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

I went back to the Kim's villa with a mixed feeling. But mostly,guilt got the better of me.

What should I do?

My mom was already waiting for me at the front door. Apparently my family knew about the news. Stupid news I meant.

"Myungsoo,where's Rae Na?She didn't come back home with you?"she was looking around for her.

I just kept quiet. My grandpa noticed my face expression and said,"What happened,Myungsoo?"

"Rae Na is at her house.."I answered miserably.

"The Kang's villa?But,why?"grandpa asked me again.

I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what to say but I knew that I had to tell them the truth.

I told them the whole story. Mom looked pretty mad at me.

"Myungsoo,why did you do that?You are so immature..Look at what you have done?"she scolded me. I didn't know that mom would be this mad. She must love Rae Na so much.

"..I don't care..You need to bring her back as soon as possible,understand Kim Myungsoo?"she said her words and went away with frustration.

"It's okay,Myungsoo-ah..your mom will calm down after a while..go upstairs and take your time to think on what to do next.."grandpa suggested. I nodded and went into my room with a heavy heart. It's all my fault!

Author's POV

Jae Hoon immediately came home after he heard about the news. He was shocked to see Rae Ne being carried by Tae Yong as soon as they came into the house.

"Rae Na,what happened?How did you get hurt?"he asked worriedly.

"I fell down,grandpa..Don't worry about it.."she answered.

However,Jae Hoon felt dissatisfied with her answer and shot a glare at Tae Yong for a truth answer.

"She fell down as the reporters blocked her way at her school.."Tae Yong explained to him. Jae Hoon's eyes wide opened.

"What?Which reporters?Tell me now! How dare they did this to my Rae Na.."he said furiously.

"Grandpa,I'm okay..I want to get rest here.."she said to him.

"Okay..butler Choi,please call the doctor now.."he said to butler Choi.

Tae Yong took her into her room. She slept after got treated by the doctor. Then, the Park's family came to the house.

"I'm truly sorry for what happened,President Kang. We heard about the news..we still don't know who is responsible for this news.."Mr.Park said apologetically.

"No need to feel sorry..it's not your fault..I was shocked too as well..Rae Na too..she didn't get used to this thing.."Jae Hoon explained to them.

"How's she doing right now?"Mrs.Park asked him.

"She got hurt while tried to get through with the reporters. But,she's okay as for now. She is sleeping at her room."he answered back.

Hyunwon just kept quiet since he came into the house. He didn't know that Rae Na got hurt because of his action. He felt guilty for her.

"Butler Choi,please stop whatever news about Rae Na and Hyunwon so that it won't spread again.."Jae Hoon ordered him. Butler Choi nodded and immediately make some phonecalls.

"I don't want this news affect our business,President Park..and I'm sure that you don't want to involve the kids into this matter.."Jae Hoon said to him.

Mr.Park agreed of what Jae Hoon had said.

"Son,I know that you are the one who spread the news,right?"Mrs.Park asked Hyunwon as soon as they arrived home.

Hyunwon looked startled and panicked.

"What...are you talking about,mom?I..didn't understand?"he stuttered.

"Park Hyunwon,don't lie to your mom!"she said furiously.

Hyunwon looked guilty. He didn't know what to say.

"Do you have any idea what kind of trouble that you have got into?Rae Na got hurt because of you..I didn't want Risa's daughter to get hurt.."she said to him with disappointed.

"I...I..like her so much,mom..but,I never meant to hurt her.."Hyunwon said miserably.

"I like her too so much..I want you two to be together if possible. But this is not the way,Hyunwon-ah..You need to make her fall for you so that you can get her love.."she advised him.

"I'm trying to win her heart,mom..but to do that,I need to break them apart first..Rae Na is so in love with Kim Myungsoo..what should I do?"Hyunwon said to her.

Mrs.Park's eyes wide opened in shocked. She never knew that Rae Na and Myungsoo were already in love. She would never interfere with their relationship if she knew about this.

"Hyunwon-ah,I never teach you to take other's happiness..You can't do that.."she said to him.

"Well,I just did mom..I won't stop until I get her..but I'll be more careful,mom..I won't let her get hurt again.."Hyunwon reassured her.

"But Hyunwon,you are already hurting her feeling..She is in love with someone else.."Mrs.Park tried to persuade her son to stop his plan.

"I will love her even more,mom..she will forget him eventually.."he looked so determined to break them apart.

"....and if you love me,don't tell dad..I will settle this on my own.."he continued again. Mrs.Park could not said anything to her stubborn son. She sighed deeply. She was so worried about him.

-------------------------------------

Myungsoo went to Kang's villa on that day to see Rae Na but she did not wanted to see him or anybody.

"Hmmm...give Rae Na some time to cool down first. I think you are really hurting her feeling so much that she didn't want to see you..She is a stubborn girl..but she will go through with it..just be patient,Myungsoo-ah.."Jae Hoon reassured him.

"I'm so sorry for hurting her feeling,grandpa Kang..I should trust her more.."Myungsoo said to him regrettably.

"Aigooo..don't be,Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter