Chapter 42: Hidden enemy

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyunwon stood near the fountain at Kim's villa. He was waiting for Rae Na. He wanted to fix his mess that he made with Rae Na at school. He knew that he shouldn't raised his voice at her. He made a mistake again. Then, he saw a car was coming towards the house.

Tae Yong opened the door for her. Myungsoo went out and quickly squatting down in front of her.

"What are you doing?"she asked in puzzled.

"Piggyback ride...what?don't you know about it?"he asked her back as he noticed her blanked look.

Rae Na hesitated for a moment but then she got on his back eventually. She felt familiar. As if she had done it before. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She grinned as she liked it so much.

"Feeling comfortable,do you?I know you like it.."Myungsoo .

"Yah,I didn't said that I like it!!"she quickly denied it. Her face turned red.

"Rae Na,just because you have amnesia,doesn't mean that I didn't know about you..I know you too well..You are still the same Kang Rae Na that I knew..come on,tell me that you like me to carry you on my back.."he chuckled.

"Rae Na..."Hyunwon called her. He felt sad as he saw them smiling at each other. His heart ached so much. The most pathetic part was he had to watch them doing the piggyback ride twice and it seemed that Rae Na was enjoying it with Myungsoo even though she didn't remember anything.

Rae Na looked startled as she seen him.

"Hyunwon-ah,what are you doing here?"she asked him.

"I want to see you..what happened to you?"he asked her.

"Oh,it's nothing...just a small accident..it's not a big deal.."she beamed at him. However,Hyunwon did not seemed too happy to see her like that.

"Ever since we came back from U.S.,bad things happened to you.."he shot a glare at Myungsoo. He was the one who made Rae Na been into this unfortunate incident.

"I'm okay,Hyunwon-ah..don't worry about me."she reassured him.

"Of course I'm worried about you..you are important to me..are you still mad at me about the things I've said at school?"he asked her.

"I'm not mad,Hyunwon-ah..don't do that again,okay?"she said to him. Hyunwon felt relieved as Rae Na had forgave him. He then smiled at her. She smiled at him back. Gosh,she looked so pretty when she smiled like that.

Myungsoo can't stand watching these two smiling at each other. He cleared his throat and said,"Yah,fatty! Are you done?Can we go inside now?You are so heavy.."he said annoyingly.

"I'm not fat! Stop saying like that..."she pouted her face.

"....Okay,Hyunwon-ah..I'll see you at school...Yah,I'm not finish talking with him yet!"she didn't managed to say goodbye to Hyunwon as Myungsoo immediately went into the house.

Hyunwon felt irritated with Myungsoo. He didn't even let him have a moment with her. He went back home with frustrated.

"That's so rude,Kim Myungsoo..You should let me chat a little bit more with Hyunwon.."she said to him.

"So that you can giggle like a crazy person at him?"he said with annoyed face.

Rae Na pouted her face cutely. "Haisyyhhhh....this guy is so annoying! Always do things as he wants to.."she muttered to herself.

"Rae Na,what happened to you?"Mrs.Kim asked her worriedly.

"Ah...it's nothing,Mrs.Kim..just a small accident."she reassured her.

"Woah...hyung,I can see that you and Rae Na noona are getting pretty close nowadays.."Moonsoo teased them. Rae Na blushed.

"I can't help it since she keeps clinging onto me..look at her,she's so comfortable on my back right now.."he chuckled.

"Yah,I did not!!"she quickly denied it.

"Aigooo...you two look so cute together.."Moon Ryung . Rae Na's face was getting redder than before. Everybody laughed. It has been a long time since they laughed happily like that. Rae Na brought happiness into the house.

----------------------------------

"Myungsoo-ah,please bring Rae Na and Moonsoo to tonight's event,okay?"Mr.Kim reminded him again. There was an event where all the successors and heirs will be gathered and mingled around for business purposes.

"Okay,dad..I'll see you there.."

The gathering event was held at a prestigious hotel in Seoul. Since it was a closed event,therefore only the successors and heirs of those rich families can be in the hotel hall. All of them were astonishingly gorgeous especially the Infinite members.

Rae Na looked so beautiful with her pink long dress and white heels. Myungsoo seemed can't get his eyes off of her.

"This is so boring..Yoomi is not here..Our dads are talking about business and we got stuck here.."Sunggyu whined at them.

"Yeah..why bother to come here? Everybody will know who I am once I take over my dad's company.."Woohyun said boastfully at them. They were giggled at him.

"Myungsoo hyung,I should be studying at this time.."Moonsoo sighed regretfully.

"Aigoooo...our Moonsoo is so smart,unlike your older brother.."Sungjong .

"Yah,I'm smart too..."Myungsoo said with his pouted face.

"Smart my .."Hoya mocked at him.

They were laughing at him.

Then,Rae Na saw her grandpa came into the hall.

"Oh,grandpa! Guys,keep chatting..I want to see my grandpa for a bit.."she quickly walked towards Jae Hoon. Myungsoo was about to follow her when Sungyeol grabbed his arm.

"Yah,she's going to see her grandpa..give her a moment..are you her stalker?"he teased Myungsoo.

"Sungyeol is right,Myungsoo-ah..she'll be fine..Come,lets grab some food over there.."Dongwoo beamed at him. Myungsoo looked at her from afar before he joined them back.

"Grandpa! I miss you!!"Rae Na hugged him. Then,she wrapped his arm with her arms.

"Omo! Our Rae Na is so pretty tonight.."he said amusedly.

"Grandpa,I'm always this pretty..I keep hearing that from everyone.."she smiled cutely at him. Jae Hoon laughed.

"Come,Rae Na..lets accompany grandpa to see my friends..It's been a long time since I've met them.."Jae Hoon said to her.

"I'll get sleepy,grandpa..it's okay..I want to grab some desert..I'll join Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter