Chapter 45 : One last kiss

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Han Yoon Bae looked at both of Kim's sons and Rae Na who were sitting separately on the chair while hands and legs have been tied with rope,unconsciously. He smiled with satisfaction. Finally,he got the three of them. He was so furious when his man failed to shoot Rae Na during the press conference.

"Lucky he knew how to shut his mouth..what a loyal man he was..too bad he's dead now.."he smirked.

However,he never thought that Kim Myungsoo would let himself got shot in order to protect Rae Na.

"This boy must love her so much..oh,young love..then,I have something else for them..I would love to see the result.."he grinned evilly.

He then reminisced on how he went for his second attempt. He asked his men to kidnap all three of them and his evil plan became just perfect when all of them were in the hospital.

The hospital turned out was because of his men's doing. Since it was dark,his men quietly attacked all the bodyguards by injecting them with a sleeping drug which made them unconscious within a second.

"Guards!!"Myungsoo called them as his room turned dark. He held Rae Na's hands tightly.

"Hyung..what's going on?"Moonsoo asked while flashing his phone towards them to shed the light.

"I guess the whole hospital turn black out,Moonsoo-ah.."he replied back.

"Why the guards aren't answering your call?"Rae Na asked in puzzled.

"Let me go and check.."Moonsoo then went to open the door.

Then,Myungsoo and Rae Na heard someone fell on the floor. They can't see anything. It was a pitch dark room.

"Moonsoo-ah!!"he called his brother but no one was answering.

"Myungsoo...I'm scared..I can't see anything.."she held his hands,frightened. 

"Don't worry..I'm here.."he comforted her even though he felt scared too.

Then,they can hear foot steps that indicated  there were a few of men came into his room.

"Who's there??"he still held her hands,didn't  wanted to let go.

Then,he felt someone was grabbing Rae Na away from him.

"Myungsoo!!"she squealed before she went unconscious as the man that held her injected her.

"Rae Na!!"he said before he too went unconscious.

-----------------------------------

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. He felt pain on his back as his hands were tied at the back of the chair. He looked around and he saw Moonsoo and Rae Na not far from him.

"Rae Na! Moonsoo! "he called them. They woke up after a while.

"Hyung,what happened? Oh,my head..it feels dizzy..Where are we?"Moonsoo asked with a blanked expression.

"I don't know,Moonsoo-ah..I think we are in an abandoned factory.."he scanned the place. It was huge and it looked old and shabby based on its structured.

"Rae Na,are you okay??"Myungsoo asked her as he saw her anxious expression. Something was bothering her.

"Myungsoo...I don't like this place...please,take me out..."she turned her head down. She didn't wanted to look at this place. It was kind remembering her of something awful.

Myungsoo felt nervous. "Is she starting to remember something?"he asked himself.

"Rae Na,look at me.."Myungsoo said gently. Rae Na slowly lifted her head up to look at him.

"Just look at me,okay?I will be with you..I will not going to leave you here..I'm going to get both of you and Moonsoo out of this place sooner..I promise.."he stared at her deeply. Rae Na nodded as she understood of what he had said. She believed in him.

"Well,well,well..I see all of you are awake..welcome to my place.."Yoon Bae said with a big smile on his face.

Rae Na's jaw dropped. She rolled her eyes in disbelief.

"President Han?Is this your doing?But, I don't understand..why?"she asked in bewildered. She looked completely lost. Why on earth would President Han took them into this place?

"Oh,Rae Na..do you actually didn't have a clue about my son?You didn't even remember the one who gave the biggest trauma in your life?"he asked with a smirk.

Myungsoo looked panicked. He didn't wanted President Han to reveal the terrible past to her.

"Stop it!! Don't you dare tell her with your filthy lips of yours!"Myungsoo warned him.

"Oh,what a brave boy you are..your dad must be proud to have a son like you..lucky I've brought him here to make things more interesting..".

Both Myungsoo and Moonsoo's eyes were wide opened. Then, two men came in while holding Mr.Kim.

"DAD??!!"they said in unison.

Mr.Kim looked surprised as he saw both of his sons and Rae Na. After he and his family went back to Kim's villa, his client called as he wanted to discuss about something important at the company. While he was on his way, a strange car blocked his car and shoot his driver. The next thing he knew,he was in this place.

"Myungsoo! Moonsoo! Rae Na! Are you okay?"he asked worriedly. All of them nodded.

"Were you just abducting my sons and Rae Na from the hospital?"Mr.Kim asked Yoon Bae with anger.

"Well,yes..I want them so bad especially Kang Rae Na..and you know the reason why.."he replied back.

"How dare you! You will never get away from this,Yoon Bae! If you lay your finger on them,I'll will make sure you will get pay for this!"he warned him.

Yoon Bae laughed evilly.

"Omo! I guess I just have to hurt them so that you can seek revenge at me. Just like what I did right now.."he then walked towards Rae Na. She looked frightened as he approached her. Myungsoo looked so nervous as he watched them. Please,not again.

"Rae Na agasshi,you just destroyed my family,do you know that?"he looked at her closely.

"She is not responsible for your wife and son's death! Stop blaming her!"Mr.Kim told him.

He actually just knew about what happened to Yoon Bae after he hired a private investigator to dig into his secret. It turned up that his his wife got a heart attack upon hearing about the conviction of her son,Han Jun Sang for abducting and hurting Kang Rae Na and Kim Myungsoo. She died after being brought to the hospital. Meanwhile,Jun Sang killed himself in his cell after he got depressed because of his mother's death. Yoon Bae lost both of them in a short time. He just got back on his track after lost so many investors including Mr.Kim because of his bribery case. He even begged Mr.Kim at that time to provide financially fund to Han corporation but Mr.Kim rejected him because he did not wanted to invest his money on a dirty and foul corporation like Yoon Bae's. He felt humiliated and insulted when Mr.Kim neglected him. His company was barely survived and he struggled enough to bring back his company. However,after Jun Sang got caught for abduction, Han corporation almost went bankrupt again and Yoon Bae had to go through another difficulties of his wife's death and then his son's death. It was just too hard for him to accept the reality. Thus,he swore to himself that he will get vengeance to those who hurt him and his family. And now,his revenge will be fulfilled.

"..Don't blame her! It's your late son's doing..Just let the past go.."Mr.Kim said to him.

Yoon Bae looked at him with rage and immediately punched his face. He winced in pain as his lips started to bleed.

"DAD!!!"both of his sons said in unison,surprised to see what happened.

"It's easier said than done! I like to see how would you react when you are in my shoes.."Yoon Bae said to him.

Mr.Kim looked at him in puzzled. What he was trying to say?

"I want you to choose wisely..you have two options,Mr.Kim..Whether to spare Myungsoo and Rae Na together and let me have Moonsoo...OR...spare both of your sons together and let me have Rae Na.."he said with a smirk.

Myungsoo looked at him with shock. No,he can't let him have Rae Na. She will die in his hands. He then looked at his dad. His dad was so stress and in a deep thinking. "What dad is thinking?he's not actually thinking about to choose between the two options..isn't he?"Myungsoo muttered to himself.

"No! I won't choose any of it..Just let us go!!"he scowled at Yoon Bae.

"I thought so..too bad you have to choose..otherwise,I'll kill all of them.."Yoon Bae said as he pointed a gun at Myungsoo.

"Should I start with your first son?"he curled his lip.

Mr.Kim looked panicked.

"Please,President Han..don't hurt him.."Rae Na begged him. She can't let Myungsoo got hurt again. He was the love of her life. Then,she said to Mr.Kim,"Just choose your sons,Mr.Kim..all he wants is me.."

"NO!! Dad,please...don't send Rae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter