Chapter 25: I'll always stay with you

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Tae Yong found Rae Na. He was too shocked to see her like that. His legs was trembling as he walked slowly towards her.

"Agass...sshi..???"Tae Yong got teary all of sudden. Did Han Jun Sang do this to her??

Rae Na just kept still. She looked weak.

"Don't worry,agasshi..I'll help you out of here."he said to her as he tried to untie the rope at her back.

"No,Tae Yong-sshi..you might hurting her as you don't know where she was wounded..please untie me first and I'll help her.."Myungsoo said to him. He was afraid that Tae Yong might hurting her and he don't want any men to touch Rae Na but him.

Tae Yong hesitated but he untied him eventually.

"Take agasshi by using that way. And you will find our men from there. They are already standby to take both of you out. I'll cover your back from here.."he pointed at the hallway of the house. Myungsoo nodded and ran towards Rae Na.

"Rae Na,I'm going to untie your rope,okay? Stay still.."he untied the rope and Rae Na's body was about to fell onto the floor when Myungsoo caught her from falling down.

"I got you..Don't worry..Lets go home.."he whispered to her.

Myungsoo looked at her body. He looked really sad and heartbroken. The bloods were all covered her wounds and cuts. He needs to be careful not to touch her wounds.

"Rae Na,I'm going to carry you but you need to bear with the pain as I'm might touching your back,okay?"he whispered again and slowly carried her into his chest.

Rae Na groaned in pain. Myungsoo knew it must be hurt. "It won't be long..hold a second.."he reassured her.

Suddenly,Jun Sang and his men came in.

"Take agasshi and go now!!!" Tae Yong quickly asked them to get out from there. He ran towards Jun Sang and his men to distract them from going after Myungsoo and Rae Na.

However, Jun Sang managed to escape himself and went after them.

Myungsoo walked faster as he saw Jun Sang was approaching him. Jun Sang picked up a wood that he saw on the floor and smacked it at Myungsoo's back.

Myungsoo fell down, same goes with Rae Na. She screamed in pain. Myungsoo also felt the pain as he tried to get up and get kicked on his face by Jun Sang.

"Do you think that you can take her away from me?I'm not finish with her yet!!"Jun Sang grabbed Myungsoo's collar shirt.

"You will never get what you want. I'll protect her with my life. Over my dead body,you bastard!!"Myungsoo stared at him.

Jun Sang got mad with his words and he then punched him several times before he let him go.

"Don't worry,I'll finish her very quickly.."he whispered to Myungsoo and laughed as he went towards Rae Na who was lying on the floor. "Oh,Rae Na..look how weak you are right now. It's so sad to see you like that. But,don't worry. I'll end your misery right now.."Jun Sang took out his knife and as he was about to stab her, Myungsoo quickly got up and pushed him away from her.

"No!!I've told you I'll kill you if you touch her!" he continuously punched him until he got unconscious.

Then,he quickly carried Rae Na to the outside where there were several men who were waiting for them to get out from there safely.

The police came as soon as they managed to get out from the house. Mr.Kim,Moon Ryung and Jae Hoon were also arrived at the scene. They were looking around for them.

Then,they saw them.

At that moment, they felt grateful that both of them came out alive. Mr.Kim ran towards them.

"Dad...Rae Na...she's not waking up.."Myungsoo sobbed. Mr.Kim looked at her and shocked to see her wounded and bloods were everywhere on her body.

"Lets take her to the hospital now. The ambulance is ready.."Mr.Kim lead the way.

As they walked to the ambulance, Jae Hoon saw her up close,he too,looked shocked to see her like that.

"NO!!!!My Rae Na!!!!"he cried. He was so heartbroken and devastated. The bloods were everywhere on her body. Moon Ryung calmed him down and said that Rae Na was going to be alright.

"But..look at her..bloods are everywhere.."Jae Hoon sobbed. He could not bear to see her like that.

"Rae Na is a tough kid. She will go through with this. Don't worry,my friend. Come on..lets go to the hospital with them.."Moon Ryung pulled Jae Hoon's hand to the car.

At the hospital, Myungsoo woke up from his bed. He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter