Chapter 36: The Last Date

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Rae Na pushed Hyunwon slowly as she stepped back a little from him.

"No,Hyunwon..I can't.."she said to him. She can't. Only Myungsoo can kiss her.

Hyunwon looked frustrated and disappointed. He knew that Rae Na rejected him.

"Why??Do you still love Kim Myungsoo? What does he has that I don't have? He hurt you,Rae Na..He left you..let me love you with all of my heart.."he said desperately. He wanted her so much. He can't bear being rejected by her.

Rae Na looked speechless. She can't tell him that she loved Myungsoo,that will blow up their secret.

"What are you doing here?"Myungsoo asked them coldly. He was relieved to see that Rae Na rejected his kiss. He knew that she will not allow any guy to kiss her but him.

"None of your business,Kim Myungsoo..What are you doing here?Don't tell me you are still have feelings for Rae Na?"Hyunwon asked him in suspicious.

Rae Na looked panicked. She was afraid that their secret will be uncovered by Hyunwon. What should they do now?

"It's not like you own this place,Hyunwon.."Sunggyu suddenly interrupted the conversation. Rae Na and Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu walked towards them with Yoomi. Where were they come from?

"...My girlfriend has lost her bracelet somewhere around here before we went into the hotel. So,I asked Myungsoo to help me find it.."he explained to them. Yoomi nodded as she went along with what Sunggyu had just said. Myungsoo then realized that Sunggyu wanted to help him.

"So,I have no interest in whatsoever with Rae Na..although,I'm a bit amused to see such an interesting scene just now..please,find somewhere else to be romantic..that's so lame.."Myungsoo said with sarcasm. Hyunwon gritted his teeth. He felt embarrassed that Myungsoo had seen he was being rejected by Rae Na. He felt that he had lost again to him.

"Come,Rae Na..help me find my bracelet.."Yoomi quickly pulled Rae Na's hand and took her away from Hyunwon.

Myungsoo went close to him and said,"You know,you can't win someone's heart by using such a dirty trick like what you did..Rae Na will never be yours..she will see your true color eventually..".

Hyunwon stared at him with loathed glare. Myungsoo smirked at him and went away with Sunggyu. Hyunwon clenched his fist. He really felt frustrated of what happened. "Rae Na,do you still love him? Tell me,why can't you accept me??"he screamed in himself.

The event finally ended. All the guests went home with satisfaction of the new product. There was no one in the hotel hall except for the infinite members,Yoomi and Rae Na. All of them surrounded Myungsoo and Rae Na and they looked at those two with suspicious. Sunggyu told them what happened. Their jaw dropped. It was unexpected.

"So,tell me..all this time,you guys were pretending to hate each other?"Sunggyu wanted to confirm again.

Myungsoo and Rae Na nodded.

"Daebak!! You guys totally fooled us.."Sungjong squealed.

"It's not that we are doing this for purpose..we want to see who really take an advantage of our break up..and now we know who is that person.."Myungsoo explained to them.

"But,the acting was so real..we were so worried every time you two fought each other.."Woohyun said to them.

"We understand,Myungsoo..as long as you two still love each,we are happy for you.."Dongwoo added.

"Thank god you guys did not ruin my dad's event..otherwise,it will be an embarrassment.."Hoya chuckled. Everybody giggled at him.

"Can you guys keep it a secret?I still need to confirm something with Hyunwon.."Rae Na asked them. They agreed to keep the secret together.

It's been a week since Hyunwon did not come to the school. Rae Na thought that she needed to confront with him sooner so that she can ask him about the news incident. But,she felt that Hyunwon must be frustrated that she rejected his kiss before. Therefore,she gave him more time to heal himself from the one sided love he had for her.

----------------------------------

It was raining heavily when Rae Na was sleeping in her room. The sound of a crash of thunder after a lightning flash woke her up.

She looked scared and frightened. She felt somehow uneasy,as if something bad will be happened to her. Her heart was beating so fast that it could explode.

"What's wrong with me?Why am I getting scared out of a sudden?"she muttered to herself. Then,she thought of Myungsoo. She immediately went out and knocked his door. Thankfully,Myungsoo was not sleeping at that time.

"Rae Na,what's wrong?"he asked her as soon as he opened the door. Rae Na hugged him tightly. She cried with all of her heart even though she didn't know what was the reason.

"Rae Na,it's okay..tell me what's wrong.."he patted her hair gently.

"I'm scared,Myungsoo..the thunder.."she sobbed. Myungsoo grinned. That was it? He thought that she might got ill or something. She looked so cute as she was crying like a baby..

"Ahh...so,you are afraid of the thunder..it's okay..I'm here..you are safe with me now.."he reassured her.

"Myungsoo,can I sleep here for tonight?"she asked him.

"Of course you can.."he smiled at her.

They were facing each other while lying on the bed,holding hands together.

"Myungsoo,do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"she asked him.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows.

"Why so sudden?"he asked her with puzzled.

She shrugged her shoulder. She didn't know why she asked him either. But,she felt that she needed to spend more time with him tomorrow.

"I don't know,Myungsoo..just have a feeling that I need to spend more time with you..don't you want to?"she asked him back.

"Of course I want!!"he exclaimed excitedly. Rae Na smiled at him. She felt that they won't be doing this again next time. It felt so odd.

"But after that,I need to see my grandpa..I miss him so much..".

Myungsoo nodded and kiss her forehead before they went into sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter