Chapter 41: What to do?

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Yoomi was already asleep in Rae Na's bedroom. Rae Na called Yoomi's dad to inform him that his daughter will be spending the night at her house. Luckily,her dad did not suspected anything.

Then,the bell rang again. It was Sunggyu. Apparently,Myungsoo called him to tell that Yoomi was here.

"Myungsoo,where's Yoomi? I want to see her.."he said worriedly.

"She's sleeping right now,hyung.."Myungsoo told him.

"Yeah..after she cried her eyes out.."Rae Na said sarcastically. She shot a glare at Sunggyu. He looked guilty and worried.

"..What did you do to her?"she asked him again.

"I was going to meet her this evening. And I saw a guy hugged her. I got so mad that I walked towards them...and...I punched that guy's face.."

"WHAT??!"Myungsoo and Rae Na said in unison.

"I could not control my emotion at that time.."he explained to them.

"...and Yoomi was really shocked and angry at me..I asked her who that guy was and she said that he's a childhood friend..but I don't buy it..I think the guy has a feeling for her.."

"So,what if the guy likes her?You should trust her more..not causing a problem!"Rae Na exclaimed.

Myungsoo agreed.

"Yeah,hyung...I know how you feel..because I was in the same shoes like you before..being jealous is good. It shows that you love her very much but too much jealous is bad..I almost lost Rae Na because of this.."Myungsoo said to him.

"You did??"Rae Na blurted out the question.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows as he looked at her. Rae Na never showed an interest about their stories,she always rejected him and asked him to stay away from her,but now she was different.

Rae Na noticed that Myungsoo was staring at her with puzzled and immediately cleared and said,"It's okay,Sunggyu..let Yoomi rest first..we'll sort this out later.."

"Okay...I'll see you guys tomorrow.."he said miserably.

Myungsoo patted Sunggyu's shoulder to comfort him and sent him off towards his car.

Rae Na quickly approached him and asked,"Myungsoo,what are we going to do now?"

Myungsoo chuckled.

"Yah,what's so funny?"she frowned.

"Since when did you concern about them?I never see you like this before.."Myungsoo said to her.

"Yah..shouldn't you be worried about them?"she asked him back.

"I do..they never have a huge fight before...and I think that you need to get them together back.."

"Me??why me??"she asked him in puzzled.

"That's because you are their cupid..I've told you before,you'd brought them together.."he replied with a smirk.

"Yah,what am I supposed to do then?"she asked him back.

"None...of...my...business...good luck with that.."he chuckled and went into his room. He was purposely said like that so that Rae Na would ask his help later. He knew that she can't get them together without his help. It was a perfect plan!

"Kim Myungsoo! You are helpless!! Oh,no! What am I going to do??"she muttered to herself.

The next morning,the three of them was about to leave the house to go to school when Sunggyu came by with his driver.

He immediately walked towards Yoomi and said,"Yoomi-ah..I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday..".

Yoomi was avoiding to look into his eyes.

"I don't want to talk to you right now.."Yoomi said coldly.

"Please,honey..don't do this to me..I know it was my fault..just give me one more chance.."he begged again.

Rae Na and Myungsoo exchanged glances. They felt awkward to see the couple was quarreling in front of them.

"Yah,Myungsoo...what are we supposed to do now?watch them?"Rae Na whispered to him.

"I don't know..I feel sorry for them..this is the first time I've seen Sunggyu hyung behave like this.."he whispered back.

They were still arguing over the matter.

"You should trust me more,Sunggyu! I'm your girlfriend..you do know that my heart is only for you..but why are you acting like this?Seungho oppa is my childhood friend..you shouldn't hurt him!!"Yoomi said angrily.

"But that guy likes you..I'm a guy..I know it from the way he look at you.."Sunggyu said again.

"No,way! Don't be absurd..You are saying this because you want to put your blame on Seungho oppa,am I right?"Yoomi asked him.

Sunggyu shook his head. "It's not like that,Yoomi-ah..".

"I need time to be alone..Rae Na,lets go now.."Yoomi said sternly.

"Okay..I'll give her a ride..see you at school.."Rae Na told them and hopped into the car with Yoomi.

Sunggyu sighed deeply. Myungsoo looked at him with sympathy and said,"It's okay,hyung..Yoomi will forgive you later..you just need a right time to do it..".

"Was it hard for you to settle things with Rae Na when you have a fight like this before?"Sunggyu asked him.

"It was hard at first but then she forgave me because she loved me..and I'm sure Yoomi will be the same too..because she loves you too.."Myungsoo smiled at him. Hoping that it would cheer him up.

At school,Yoomi was avoiding Sunggyu as much as she can. The Infinite members had noticed about this and Myungsoo told them the truth.

Rae Na kept looking at Yoomi in order to make sure that she was okay. Hyunwon had noticed her sudden changed and he felt nervous as he thought that maybe she had remembered something.

"Rae Na-ah,is it something wrong?"he asked her.

Rae Na turned to him and told him the truth about Yoomi and Sunggyu. Hyunwon raised his eyebrows. Rae Na was acting somehow peculiar. She became friendly with those people and Hyunwon did not like it a bit.

"Why are you so worrying about them?"he asked in suspicious.

"Myungsoo said that it's because of me that they fell in love with each other. So,I'll be responsible for them..I need to find a way to get them together.."Rae Na explained to him.

"What happen to you? You never this friendly to anyone.."Hyunwon said to her.

"I didn't..but Myungsoo said that they are my friends....."she was about to continued her words but Hyunwon got mad out of a sudden.

"I've told you never trust him,Rae Na!! Why aren't you listening to me??"he raised his voice. Rae Na looked startled. Hyunwon never raised his voice to her.

"Then,you should never lied to me about me not having any friends here either!"she stormed out from the class. Hyunwon looked guilty as he saw her went out like that.

Myungsoo walked towards him and said,"Omo! What to do?Looks like she's starting to see your true color..". He smirked at him. 
Hyunwon shot him a glare. He should have controlled his emotion.

"You never get her,Hyunwon..you already lost the battle before you even start it..her heart only see me..not you.."Myungsoo said with a smirk. Hyunwon clenched his fist tightly. He felt more and more angrier towards him. He will not give up on her.

Rae Na sighed deeply as she sat on a bench near at the school field. She felt that Hyunwon was acting different ever since they arrived in Korea. He was not the same Hyunwon that she used to know one year ago. He used to be so gentle,kind-hearted,never get mad to anyone. But,now he looked totally a different person.

"Is something bothering you,Rae Na?"Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"I don't know..everything is changing..Hyunwon is changing too..I don't know why.."she exhaled deeply. Myungsoo felt sorry for her as she had to go through with this confusing stuff.
Then,Myungsoo knelt down as he was facing her. He held her hand gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter