Chapter 47: The twins (FINAL)

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

10 years later..

Rae Na quickly dashed towards the director's room of K.J.H corporation where her husband was in it.

"Honey,the kindergarten teacher called..The twins,they got into a fight!"she said in a sense of urgency.

"What?!"Myungsoo immediately closed the files that he was just reviewing and hurriedly went to the kindergarten with her.

They arrived at the kindergarten with anxious faces. As they walked towards the teacher's office,they saw Sunggyu and Yoomi were walking before them. What on earth were they doing here?

"Yah,Kim Sunghyuk! What have you done this time?"Sunggyu scolded his 7 year old son who had bruises on his face.

"I didn't do anything..that boy played a prank on Mi Rae..I just wanted to protect her.."little Sunghyuk replied back. His small cute eyes were just like his dad. Yoomi went to her son and checked his face.

"Are you okay,Sunghyuk-ah?Does it hurt?"she asked him. Sunghyuk shook his head.

"No,mom..But I bet he does.."he pointed at the boy who also got bruises on his face. They were staring at each other with hatred.

"Yah..you are in a big trouble,young man.."Sunggyu was about to scold him again as Myungsoo and Rae Na went into the room.

"Sunggyu hyung,what happened? The teacher called us saying that the twins got into a fight but why your son is here too?"Myungsoo asked in puzzled.

"All of them got into a fight,Myungsoo-ah..ah,I've got a headache because of this kid.."Sunggyu sighed deeply.

"Daddy!"a 5 year old girl ran towards his dad and wrapped his arm with her arm.

Myungsoo bent down to see his little girl.

"What happened,Mi Rae-ah?Did you and your oppa have done something wrong?"he ruffled her hair.

"No..Minwoo and Sunghyuk oppa were just trying to protect me from that boy. He kept pestering me and played a prank on me..so,they punched his face.."Mi Rae explained in details with her cute face,hoping her dad won't get mad at them.

Myungsoo looked at his son who was leaning against the wall while crossing his arms.

"Is that true,Minwoo-ah?"he asked him.

"Yes..I'm so sorry,dad..but I just wanted to protect my sister.." he said with his cold stare,not feeling regret at all for punching that boy. To tell the truth,Kim Minwoo was like his dad. He had this chic and cold personality but he was so protective like Tae Yong when it comes to his twin sister. As for Kim Mi Rae,she was pretty,playful and smart just like her mom. Myungsoo and Rae Na noticed that Minwoo was being overprotective towards his twin sister. They knew that he loved her very much.

"I hope you are okay,Minwoo-ah..it's good to protect your sister but don't get into a fight again..it's not okay for your sister to see that..even Sunghyuk got dragged into this matter too.."Rae Na caressed his cheeks with love. She didn't get mad,she just worried about them. Minwoo looked down on the floor,didn't uttered a word.

"I'm so sorry to call all of you..but they were pretty rough when they fought just now.."the teacher explained with concern.

"It's okay,madam..may we know whose the boy's parents so that we could apologize to them?"Sunggyu asked the teacher.

"That parent is me.."a woman spoke as she entered the room.

"Lee Ji Yeon?!"they said in unison. Ji Yeon looked at them with a smirk.

"So,which one of you punched my son?"she looked at the kids with her cold stare.

"I did.."both Minwoo and Sunghyuk raised their hands.

"You know,I can report this to the principal to take an action for both of them.."she said to them.

"Come on,Ji Yeon..they are just kids.."Sunggyu said to her nonchalantly.

"I don't think so,Lee Ji Yeon..your son bothered my daughter first..so,I should be the one who should take an action.."Myungsoo smirked at her,he tried to endure his anger. No one can touch his kids especially Lee Ji Yeon.

"It's that true,son?"Ji Yeon asked her son.

The boy seemed frightened to answer her question.

"Errr...yes...actually...I like her,mom..I like..Kim Mi Rae..that's why I kept bothering her.."the boy confessed with stuttered. Their jaws dropped including his mom.

Minwoo's eyes wide opened and walked hastily towards the boy and warned him.

"Stay away from my sister.."he said with his cold stare.

"Yah,don't you dare like her! She will be my bride when we grow up.."Sunghyuk butted in. Little Mi Rae blushed as she heard Sunghyuk's words.

"Easy now,tiger..don't you embarrass your dad in front of your uncle Myungsoo.."Sunggyu quickly closed his son's mouth.

Ji Yeon was embarrassed when she knew the truth. She excused herself and went out angrily from the room with her son.

"Wow..that went well..I guess he won't bother you again,Mi Rae-ah..don't you worry about it,okay?"Sunggyu patted her head. Mi Rae smiled cutely at Sunggyu.

"We better get going..I still have meetings to attend after this..Rae Na-ah,I'll see you this weekend,okay?Don't be late.."Yoomi said to her gently.

"Alright,Yoomi-ah..take care.."she hugged her before Yoomi went outside and called her son to come along.

Sunghyuk then held Mi Rae's hands and said,"Mi Rae-ah,don't forget to attend my birthday party this weekend,okay?I'll be waiting for you..You don't have to bring any present for me..You are my birthday present.."he smiled cutely at her. Mi Rae's face turned red as she stared at him.

Minwoo quickly pulled his sister's hands off of him.

"That's enough,Sunghyuk hyung..we'll come,don't worry.."he said annoyingly.

"Yah,come here you little romeo..you are embarrassing me.."Sunggyu pulled his son's ear to drag him away from Mi Rae.

"Arghhh...that's hurt,dad..."Sunghyuk whined.

"Myungsoo-ah,I'm so sorry..I guess Sunghyuk likes Mi Rae too much..anyway,I'll see you this weekend..the other members will come too.."Sunggyu said to him.

"I know my Mi Rae is pretty..don't worry..I like Sunghyuk too..I'll see you later.."Myungsoo chuckled at him.

Sunggyu nagged at his son as they went out from the room.

"Come,lets go.."Myungsoo held Rae Na's hands as their kids followed them from behind.

"Minwoo oppa,are we in trouble?"Mi Rae asked him worriedly.

Minwoo shook his head and smiled at her.

"No..they love us,Mi Rae-ah..and I'm not regretted of what I had done for you just now..I'll protect you forever.."Minwoo reassured her.

"You two.."Myungsoo turned to them with his cold stare. The twins froze. They looked afraid of their dad. What if they get scolded because of this?

Myungsoo looked at them with love. There was no way he could ever be mad with his kids. The twins were the fruits of their love after they got married. He loved his wife as much as he loved his kids too.

"Just protect your sister very well,Minwoo-ah..I'm so proud of you,my son.."Myungsoo patted his son's head gently. Minwoo looked speechless and immediately hugged his dad tightly. He knew his dad won't get mad at him. He did the right thing after all. Rae Na watched them with a smile. She knew she made a right choice when she married Myungsoo 6 years ago. He was a good husband and a loving father.

------------------------------------

It was a warm morning and the birds were chirping outside of the window. Myungsoo woke up with Rae Na wrapped his arms with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter