Chapter 8: The accident

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jae Hoon tookRae Na in the living hall. His face was full of anger.

"Explain to me what just happened.." Jae Hoon demanded.

"He tried to get close to me for his sake..nobody wants to get to know me because of me. They are all have their own purposes..This party was useless.." Rae Na said with disastifaction.

"And you just happened to push him?was that an accident or on purpose?"Jae Hoon questioned.

"It was on purpose..he deserves it.."said Rae Na without felt sorry. She knew that he was not sincere about wanted to get to know her.

"Kang Rae Na!!!! This is too much!! You are embarrassing me and your parents. You will never change.."Jae Hoon said with anger.

Rae Na looked at him and said,"Don't involve mommy and daddy into this matter."

"I will give punishment later. You need to fix your attitude. You are so arrogant with what you have now. I'm sure your parents were disappointed with you as I am now.."Jae Hoon said firmly.

"Grandpa!!!just stop it!! Mommy and daddy will believe me if they were alive..you should trust me more..I hate you,grandpa!!" Rae Na cried and went furiously into her room. She smashed the door when closing it.

Jae Hoon looked at her helplessly. "What should I do with this girl?"he mumbled himself.

Tae Yong saw the argument and wanted to check on Rae Na but he felt that he should leave her alone. To give her space so that she can cry out of her heart.

RaeNa's POV

Uwarghhhhhhhh!!!! I cried out loud. Grandpa never been this mad even when the time he sent me to oversea. He did felt disappointed,not anger. This time was different. Han Jun Sang, you bastard..look what have you done. "Punishment?where would he send me this time??please not some deserted countries.. It's hot..my skin will burn.."I mumbled.

I touched my neck. It felt something missing. My necklace. Mommy..daddy.. I miss both of you so much..

Myungsoo's POV

I untied my bow tie when I reached my room. Wow..that was a very chaos party I have ever went. Too bad we did not see the girl. Sungjong was really mad at me..hahaha.. I heard she was the one pushed that man into the swimming pool. She crashed her own party. She sure have a lot of guts. But, I should not bother too much. None of my business anyway

. Then,I saw my black box and opened it. I took the necklace."I guess this necklace is not meant for her..It's been 2years now.."I said to myself.

Jun Sang's POV

I was in a soak wet when I reached home. It was cold and not to mention an embarrassment that I have to bear at that party. "Young master,what happened to you?"a maid asked.

"Just get me the towel!!!I snarled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter