Chapter 5 : The present that can't be replaced

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RaeNa's POV

I felt very exhausted when I reached home. Thinking what I have been through today with that jerk really pissed me off.

"Anything that you need,agasshi?" asked Tae Yong.

"Just ask the maid to prepare dinner for me. I want to take shower right now.." I went to the bedroom and closed the door,facing myself in front of the mirror. Seeing my jeans got dirt because of that incident. Arghhh...that jerk really make me wanted to slap his face again.

Then,I noticed something was missing..MY NECKLACE!!!!

I touched my neck and started looking around in my bedroom. Where is it?? It can't be here because I just got here. I'm sure the last time I was touching my necklace when I was at the....then I paused..beach!!!!

Immediately,I dashed out of room and went out of the house.

Tae Yong's POV

I saw Rae Na went out in a hurry and I followed her behind. "Agasshi,where are you going?Is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

Rae Na stopped..Her eyes were teary..

"Tae Yong Oppa,take out the car right now. I want to go back to St. Kilda beach.." she tried to hold her tears from falling down.

"But,why??it's getting dark right now.." I tried to stop her because it was dangerous to go out at night.

"Stop asking question and do what I just said..Is that really hard??!!" Rae Na s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter