Chapter 24: Please help them!

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

All of Infinite member's parents including Rae Na's grandpa were in K Private Hospital. The news about the accident and abduction were all over South Korea. It was shocking and overwhelming. The reporters surrounded the hospital to get their first hand on the exclusive news.

The infinite members,Moonsoo and Yoomi were been treated. Thankfully, all of them got only minor injuries.

Mr. and Mrs.Kim hurriedly went into the ward where Moonsoo has been treated.

"Moonsoo-ah..my son..are you okay??"Mrs.Kim hugged Moonsoo tightly. She looked so worried when she heard about the news.

"Mom..Myungsoo hyung and Rae Na noona..what are we going to do??"Moonsoo got teary all of sudden.

"Don't worry,son. We will try our best to get them.."Mr.Kim reassured his son.

"That's right,Moonsoo-ah..grandpa will do anything to save them..I promise.."Moon Ryung patted Moonsoo's shoulder to comfort him. Jae Hoon walked with butler Choi and Tae Yong into the ward with worried face.

"Moon Ryung..how's Moonsoo??Is he okay?"Jae Hoon asked him.

"Ooo..he's fine as you can see.."Moon Ryung replied.

"Thank god..oh,my..my Rae Na..what am I going to do??"Jae Hoon covered his face with his both hands.

"Everything is gonna be okay,Jae Hoon..don't worry.."Moon Ryung reassured him.

Mr.Kim looked at them with puzzled. He knew President Kang for a while as Kim Corporation has been collaborated in some business with K.J.H. Corporation. But, what was the connection between Kang Jae Hoon and Rae Na?

"Dad,what President Kang has to do with Rae Na?"Mr.Kim asked Moon Ryung.

"Son,Rae Na is the only heir of K.J.H Corporation. She's also President Kang's granddaughter. She came to our house as a maid upon President Kang's request."Moon Ryung explained in details.

Mr.Kim's eyes wide opened. He could not believe that Rae Na was an heiress of a very wealthy family,and yet she managed to adapt herself as a maid.

"So,that's means the kidnappers knew about her already?or they want something from our side?"Mr.Kim asked his dad,he tried to analyze the situation.

"Hmmm..I heard the man's name is Han Jun Sang. He said that he wanted Rae Na for his vengeance. I think he brought Myungsoo hyung because he is mad Rae Na rejected him and like hyung.."Moonsoo butted in.

"Han Jun Sang??Is that the guy that Rae Na humiliated at the welcoming party?Oh,no..he wants revenge.."Jae Hoon figured out his plan.

Tae Yong looked shocked as well. He felt regretted by being late to save her just now,and to know the identity of the kidnapper was overwhelming. Tae Yong knew at the moment that this Jun Sang guy will going to hurt Rae Na.

"What should we do,President Kang? Do you want me to search for Rae Na agasshi?"Tae Yong asked him.

Jae Hoon looked miserable. He seemed too desperate to find her but he did not know where she was.

"Where could she probably be at?or should we wait for the police?"butler Choi asked in concern.

"I'm afraid that might be too late. I know all about him. I may know where his hiding place. President Kang, we don't have the time right now. Rae Na's life is more dangerous by each second. Please let me search for her.."Tae Yong persuaded him.

Jae Hoon sighed deeply. Tae Yong was right He could not wait any longer.

"Fine. Anything for my Rae Na. Bring as many men as you want to. Please bring her back and also Myungsoo. He's also important for Rae Na.."Jae Hoon ordered him.

Tae Yong nodded and excused himself from them.

"Don't worry,my friend..they will be alright.."Jae Hoon reassured Moon Ryung.

"I know. Myungsoo will protect Rae Na, Jae Hoon. I know he would.."Moon Ryung tried to give a positive thinking in this situation to calm down himself.

At an old shabby abandoned bungalow house, Rae Na and Myungsoo were kept captive. Myungsoo's hands and feet had been tied at the back to the pillar where he was standing. As for Rae Na, she was tied both hands and feet at the back to the chair that she was sitting. She was not too far from Myungsoo.

They looked really scared at the moment.

"Myungsoo,are we going to do die?"Rae Na asked him tearfully.

Myungsoo stared at her and said,"No,Rae Na..I'm not going to let that happen. Don't be afraid. I'm here. Are you okay??"

Rae Na looked at herself and nodded.

Myungsoo smiled as he know that she did not get hurt. Then,he looked around with his eyes. He was wondering where was this place. It looked like an abandoned house. Everything looked old and shabby. The dust is everywhere. He was pretty sure that they were in living room of the house based on its space.

Sud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter