Chapter 46: It's over

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jae Hoon went to Kim's villa as soon as he heard about what happened at the hospital. He looked worried sick about their safety.

"Moon Ryung, did you find anything yet?"he asked his friend.

Moon Ryung sighed deeply. He shook his head. There was no trace at all. They just vanished like a thin air.

"No,Jae Hoon-ah..they couldn't find them at the hospital.."

Jae Hoon's heart sunk to the bottom. His world turned upside down for a moment. He still wanted to believe that this was not real.

The disappearance of the heirs of Kim and K J.H. Corporation at the hospital became a hot issue and it caused panicked among those conglomerate families. The Infinite members came to Kim's villa along with their parents. Even Hyunwon came with his parents.

Mrs.Kim cried her eyes out since the disappearance of her sons and Rae Na. She feared something might happened to them. The mothers were all consoled her with warm words.

As for the the Infinite members, anxiety was written on of their faces.

"Sunggyu hyung,what we should do?"Sungjong asked in panic.

"I don't know,Sungjong-ah..I'm so worried about them.."Sunggyu said with dreadful eyes.

"Who would ever do this to them?They took all three of them..Myungsoo was just got shot and now this..how is he supposed to endure the pain with his condition like this?"Sungyeol exclaimed worriedly.

"Hmmmm...I just heard from my parents that they suspected President Han is the mastermind of all this incidents.."Hyunwon butted in.

"WHAT??!"The Infinite members said in unison with surprise.

Hyunwon raised his eyebrows and asked,"Do you guys know him?"

"If you mean President Han,we think we knew him..At the hospital,Myungsoo already told us about him..he's Han Jun Sang's father..the one who tortured Rae Na when he kidnapped both of them.."Hoya explained.

Hyunwon's jaw dropped. He never knew about this.

"So,this is about revenge?But why he took Myungsoo and Moonsoo too?"Hyunwon asked them.

"President Han is going to pay back Mr.Kim from walking out from investing his company..I think he felt angry and humiliated when Mr.Kim did not wanted to do business with him..yeah,it's all about revenge.."Woohyun replied back.

"I'm more worried about what he is going to do with them..it's been almost ten hours since they went missing,but they are nowhere to be found.."Dongwoo said with concern. They were all went silent and immersed into their thoughts.

As for the fathers,they were all in serious discussion with Moon Ryung and Jae Hoon.

Jae Hoon was on the phone and a sign of relief was written on his face after he hung up the phone.

"Rae Na's bodyguard is on his way from the hospital. He said he knew how to locate them.."Jae Hoon said to them.

"Ah,really?Thank god..but,I was wondering where is my son..I've tried to call him many times but he didn't answer the phone.."Moon Ryung checked again his phone to see if his son returned his call.

Then,Tae Yong came in with his intense face.

"President Kang,I just came back from Mr.Kim's car. His car was stranded at the road side and his driver was shot dead on the spot..I'm afraid President Han took him too.."he panted as he explained in details.

"NO!!"Mrs.Kim cried. She began to weep,the tears were falling faster from her eyes,running down her face.

Moon Ryung stepped back a little,shocked to hear another bad news.

"My son,my grandsons..Rae Na..oh,God..what should I do?"he looked despair and helpless.

"Don't worry,President Kim..I think I know where to find them.."Tae Yong said to them.

"How,Tae Yong-shhi?"Jae Hoon urged him.

"I planted a tracking chip in every pair of shoes that Rae Na agasshi has in her shoe rack..Since she got abducted by Han Jun Sang before,I took a little extra care of her safety and this is one of the best way to keep her whereabouts to my concern.."Tae Yong told them. He took out his tracking device and started to locate her location.

"...here..she's still alive as you can see.."he pointed at the dot bleeped sign on the screen.

"Oh,thank god! I think all of them are okay for now..but we need to hurry up and think of a plan to tackle Yoon Bae down..I've already informed the police about them..however,I need you to save them personally..I trust you more,Tae Yong-sshi.."Jae Hoon patted his shoulder. He really put his trust on him.
After all,Tae Yong was one of the best bodyguards he ever hired. He was the first bodyguard that Rae Na ever accepted as her protector and she was comfortable with him.

Tae Yong nodded as he understood the responsibility he had to bear on his shoulder.

"Don't worry,President Kang..I'll save them..I'll guarantee their safety with my life.."he bowed to them and started to plan his strategy with other bodyguards. He needed to act fast because every second was counted.

----------------------------------

As shown on the tracking device,their location was near the abandoned factory. Tae Yong and his men were already in their position. They entered cautiously into the factory and checked every corner to find them but no one was in the factory.

"Tae Yong-sshi,they are not in here..where could they have been?"one of his men asked him.

Tae Yong looked at his tracking device again. He was sure she was around here. It was so dark and it was difficult to see anything before their eyes.

Then,he noticed there was a river not far from the factory. He felt uneasy about it. He knew somehow Rae Na would be there and her life could be in danger.

"Come,follow my lead!"he ran quickly towards the river.

He hid behind the bushes with his men. He saw them. All of them. They tied Rae Na and Myungsoo's hands and legs together.

"What they are going to do with agasshi?"he muttered to himself.

"Tae Yong-sshi,what is the plan?"one of them asked.

"Just back me up when I'll try to save Rae Na agasshi and young master Myungsoo..as for the rest,save the other two..get them out of there as soon as possible..understand?"

The rest of nodded. They were ready on their position. They just needed Tae Yong's order to attack Yoon Bae and his men.

Tae Yong watched them with intense. He can see that Rae Na looked pale and weak and Myungsoo's face was covered with bruises. Tears kept falling down as they were staring at each other. Then,Myungsoo kissed her Rae Na gently. Tae Yong felt heavy in his heart. Though,he didn't have any idea why he kissed her in the middle of this kind of situation like this. Not until he heard Yoon Bae's ordered which made him shocked to death.

"Push them!!"his men mercilessly pushed both of them into the cold river.

"NO!!!"Tae Yong quickly stood up and ran towards the river and without hesitation,he jumped into the river.

He swam with his strength and finally he found them. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter