Chapter 12: Life as a maid

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The next morning,Rae Na had to wake up early. Mrs.Bae,the head maid had to make sure that everyone was on duty since morning. She kept nagging at Rae Na's mistakes whenever she made one.

Rae Na had to do laundry,washed dishes,cleaning the living hall and even cleaning the trash in the kitchen.

It was a nightmare. She was exhausted. Not to mention she had to do all those dirty works.

RaeNa's POV

Oh,God!!! I never knew being a maid was the the toughest job. I think I'm going to have a back pain. I'm still 18years old. What am I doing right now? I should be enjoying my life right now. I want my old life back. I sighed deeply.

Then, as I was cleaning the kitchen, Mrs.Bae called me. She said that young master called me. She told me where the room was. I went into the room with hesitation.

"Well,well..look at what we have here.."Myungsoo said with an evil smile. I knew he had something planned on his head.

"You called,young master?"I asked.

"Yes..clean the toilet and the shower.. right now"he ordered while crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes. Disbelief. I just cleaned the kitchen and living hall. I was really hungry,you psycho thing!!

"Can I do that later? I just finished cleaning at the kitchen and living hall. I need to take a break.."I asked him politely. Trying to get his sympathy.

"None..of..my..business..."he said in a cocky way. I was so mad and I could not even described it.

"Fine..."I said and approached him so close that I could smell his perfume. Then,I stepped on his right foot. So hard.

He let out a scream. Probably because of the pain.

"What was that for??"he snarled. I looked at him and chuckled.

"Feeling pain??That is what you get for ruining my lunch.."

I went into his toilet and started to clean hurriedly. The sooner I finish this,the better.

Myungsoo's POV

Why this little wench..how dare she..oh,my foot...I looked at my foot..Thankfully it was not broken. That girl was something. She was so bold and arrogant. She was just a maid but she acted like some sort of rich kid. Moonsoo just watched me since she came in. He gulped. I know he must be thinking the same thing as I was.

"Hyung,are you okay?did she hurt you??"he asked worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter