Chapter 13: The other side of her

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo was being forced to accompany Rae Na to buy the uniform clothes.

They went to Myeongdong to buy those clothes. Myeongdong is a heaven place to shop everything. Rae Na has never been to that place before since she was away to Australia. Before that,she shopped things in oversea.

Therefore,being at Myeongdong fascinated her. She looked around excitedly. Myungsoo looked at her with an annoying face. But,he decided to ignore her. "The less I talk to her,the better.."he said to himself.

When they arrived, a tailor girl started to take Rae Na's body measurement. Myungsoo sat at the waiting room,crossing his legs. Surprisingly, Rae Na started to ask about the fabrics that they used to make the school uniform which made Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. "Why does she asked about the fabrics?It's not that she actually knew about them. She is just a maid.."Myungsoo mumbled with puzzled.

RaeNa's POV

I asked the girl about the fabrics,I was very particular about my clothes. Forced of habit. Then,I realized Myungsoo watched me with a peculiar face.

Oh,snap!! I should behave like a poor girl. Not as Kang Rae Na,the rich girl. I better pretend to do something else. Otherwise,he will suspect me.

Then,I started to watch outside the shop when the tailor girl went to get my clothes size.

That was when a tall girl with brown wavy hair came into the shop that we were in. She looked so furious.

"Hey..how did you do your job,huh?"she snarled at the tailor girl with a deadly glare.

"What's wrong,miss?"asked the tailor girl.

"My skirt got too short. This is not my size.."she said madly.

"I'm sorry. I'll take a new one."she said as she was about to go to take a new uniform when the mad girl stopped her,"No,I want to see your manager. So that you can get fired.."she smirked.

The tailor begged her and admitted that it was her mistake and she won't do it again but she just pushed her and she fell down.

That's it. I can't watched it anymore. I went to her and said,"You know..You could just accept her apology. No need to act roughly on her." I helped the girl stood up.

"Who are you??who do you think you are??"she asked with a disgusted look. Oh,God!! She was so full of herself. I hated her.

"Act like you own everything. Who are you?Which business company are you from?"I asked her back.

She rolled her eyes. Disbelief. I made her even angrier than before."I'm Lee Ji Yeon. My dad own Y Corporation. "She answered in a bragging way. Y Corporation?? Okay, I will ask grandpa to stop doing business with them.

"Now,who are you really??"she asked me again.

That caught me off guard. What should I tell her?I can't tell her my identity. Oh,this was so unbelievable. I looked down and said, "Kang Rae Na. Nobody really.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter