Chapter 30: Heartbroken

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

They were kissing in a rainy day. How sweet would it be? After kissing,Myungsoo and Rae Na gazed at each other for a moment. They knew that they were totally in love. Their eyes were sparkles with love.

Tae Yong watched them with heartbroken. His heart ached so much that it could explode. He can feel the painful as he touched his left chest.

"Why is it hurt so much??I love you so much,Rae Na..so much that it could kill me.."Tae Yong muttered to himself. His eyes started to fill with tears. He was so heartbroken at the moment.

Then,his phone rang.

"Hello,President Kang.."he tried to calm down himself.

"Tae Yong-sshi,where is Rae Na?Is she safe?"Jae Hoon asked worriedly.

"Don't worry,President Kang..Agasshi is with young master Myungsoo right now.."Tae Yong reassured him.

"Ah,really??Aigoo..she should have said earlier that she was going to meet him..she even left her handbag here..never mind,I'll just ask butler Choi to pick me up later.. Okay,make sure that she safely reach home..then,update to me about her,understand Tae Yong-sshi?"

"I understand,President Kang..don't worry about it.."Tae Yong said to him.

Myungsoo and Rae Na shyly smiling at each other. They felt embarrassed with the kiss that they had shared just now. Myungsoo took out his jacket that he wore and covered her head with it.

"You are wet..you'll get fever.."he said with a charming smile.

Rae Na blushed.

"Yah..did you know that I ran two blocks from here just to meet you? I never ran this far for my whole my life..and it's raining heavily.."she said to him.

Myungsoo chuckled.

"Really?I was about to get into the car when I saw you were wandering outside of the hotel. Thank god,you came.."he her hair gently.

"...come..lets go home..the driver is waiting.."he pointed at his car.

Suddenly,Tae Yong came towards them and grabbed Myungsoo's collar shirt.

"Do you know that she ran all along just to meet you? What if something bad happened to her? Have you ever think about that?"he stared at him with anger.

Rae Na was shocked to see what happened before her eyes.

"I would never risk her life into danger..she is so important to me.."Myungsoo said to him as he struggled to held back Tae Yong's hands off of him.

"She's important to me as well! I've protected her for years and I'll do everything I can to keep her safe. Don't you ruin that! She always in danger ever since she met you..and I won't let her get into danger for a guy like you!"he warned him. Myungsoo's eyes wide opened. What was that supposed to mean?

"Tae Yong oppa,please stop it!! Myungsoo didn't do anything wrong.."Rae Na squealed. She knew that she was in fault. She knew she should not let anyone worried about her.

Tae Yong let go of him and turned to her.

"Agasshi,you should not risk your life like that again..I've promised President Kang to keep you safe no matter what.."Tae Yong said to her gently. He somehow had softened his heart whenever she was in front of him.

"I know..and I'm so sorry about that.."she felt apologetic towards him. She knew Tae Yong had gone through everything just to protect her.

"Lets go,agasshi..I'll send you home.."Tae Yong pointed at his car.

Rae Na looked at Myungsoo and signalled him that she will ride Tae Yong's car. It seemed that she did not wanted to complicate things up and just followed what Tae Yong had said.

Myungsoo felt mad but he was speechless to say anything. He watched them until they disappeared from his view. He tried to digest what Tae Yong had said just now. Why Tae Yong looked so angry at him? What he had done wrong?

"I'll get your handbag later,agasshi.."Tae Yong tried to make conversation with her. Rae Na just nodded. She just kept silent. Tae Yong felt guilty. He knew that he had crossed the line this time. He never let Rae Na seen this side of him before. She must be surprised though.

"Agasshi, I'm so sorry. I know I'm not supposed to get emotional when I'm on my duty. But, I don't want bad things happen to you again.."he had to use that reason. He could never say that he got angry because he saw them kissing. He did not wanted her to know his feeling for her. Therefore, he had to keep it in his heart.

"Hmmm..it's okay,Tae Yong oppa. I understand. Don't worry about it. Lets go back to Kang's Villa. I need to take my handbag and clean myself first.."she said to him.

Myungsoo went to Sunggyu's house where all the members were gathered to hear about his confession.

"Hyung,what happened to you? You looked all wet.."Sungjong asked him.

Myungsoo just looked at them with blank. The members exchanged glances.

"Myungsoo,tell us. What happened?"Sungyeol urged him.

"Is Rae Na rejecting your love?"Sunggyu guessed. The members gasped.

"What?! No way,hyung! They love each other.."Dongwoo exclaimed.

Myungsoo shook his head.

"Then,what's the problem?"Woohyun impatiently asked him.

"I confessed to her and she said that she loves me too..and then,we kissed.."he paused. He smiled whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter