Chapter 39: Memorize

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Rae Na felt uneasy as Myungsoo's eyes were staring deeply at her.

"I don't like you..My heart feel uneasy when I see your face..just stay away from me.."she said coldly and turned away her face from looking at him.

"Are you sure you don't like me?Then,why your heart feel uneasy?"Myungsoo asked her with a smirk. He knew that deep down,Rae Na's heart could still recognize him even though her mind was not.

"Yah,what's so likeable about you?You are ert and creepy..Tae Yong oppa,who's this ert again?"Rae Na asked Tae Yong.

"Why do you ask him?I know myself too well better than others..My name is Kim Myungsoo.."he said to her.

"I didn't ask you..so keep your mouth shut..explain,Tae Yong oppa.."she said with arrogant face.

"Haisyyyhhhh...this girl...she might forgotten everything,but her character is still like my old Rae Na.."Myungsoo muttered to himself.

"Young master Myungsoo is the second heir of Kim Corporation. President Kang and President Kim are childhood friend. That's how you lived in his house before..and he used to be your boyfriend before.."

"WHAT??!!!!"Rae Na squealed.

"I'm still your boyfriend though..we never broke up.."Myungsoo said to her.

Rae Na rolled her eyes in disbelief. How could she and this ert...no...Myungsoo..oh,whatever..used to love each other before?

"Is this true?Me and this creepy guy?"Rae Na asked Tae Yong again.

"Yah,I have a name.."Myungsoo looked dissatisfied.

"I know,Kim Myungsoo..Will you keep quiet for a moment? I need to think a bit.."she said to him. She closed her eyes as she was thinking harder about what those two had said just now.

"Nope,that's not possible..Hyunwon said that I have no friend except him at school..so,how come I have a boyfriend then?"she asked him with suspicious.

Myungsoo's eyes were wide opened. "Hyunwon,your bastard! You do really want to erase me in Rae Na's mind,don't you?"he muttered to himself.

"He's lying.."Myungsoo said to her.

"Why should I believe you?Hyunwon would never lie to me.."Rae Na said with annoyed face. She did not like Myungsoo said bad things about Hyunwon.

Myungsoo's expression changed. He didn't expected that in one year,Hyunwon managed to make Rae Na trusted him so much. He felt that Rae Na was already apart from him even though she was sitting next to him.

"We are here,agasshi.."Tae Yong said to her.

Rae Na looked outside as the car drove into the Kim's villa.

Several blurred images flashed through her mind. She can see herself in those blurred images walking around in this house. She looked confused. As she went out from the car,she felt familiar with this place.

"I've been here..didn't I?"she asked them.

Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. Did she remembered something?

"Rae Na,do you remember this house?"he asked her excitedly.

"It felt familiar.."she replied back as she was thinking again about those images in her mind.

Myungsoo led the way into the house. Mrs.Kim looked so happy as she saw Rae Na.

"Oh,Rae Na! Finally,you are back! I miss you so much!!"she hugged Rae Na tightly as she was crying. She must be missing her a lot.

"Noona!! You are back!! I miss you..It's kind of boring when you were not here.."Moonsoo beamed at her.

Rae Na looked at them with puzzled.

Myungsoo quickly pulled his mother and brother aside to tell them the truth.

Rae Na walked into the house with an odd feeling.

"Why do I feel that this house is really meaningful to me?"she asked herself.

She wandered around and then,she found a room. She opened the door. She didn't know whose room was this but she knew this room for somehow. She looked around the room.

Then,she saw a teddy bear. She held it with curiosity. She pushed the belly button and it was her voice that was coming out from it.

"Myungsoo-ah..are you still mad at me??if you do,I'm sorry. I feel uneasy when you are not talking to me. It feels something is missing and I don't like it. So,I'm sorry again. Will you be my annoying friend again?"

"You gave it to me..when I was feeling upset with you.."Myungsoo explained to her as he went into his room.

Rae Na kept silent. She looked sad as she was looking at the teddy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter