Chapter 11: Their second meeting

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RaeNa's POV

I arrived at Kim's villa with grandpa Kim. It was not as large as my house,but it was huge. They have gardens with beautiful flowers and tree,swimming pool and sport field. I have to wear something plain because grandpa would want me to be like a common girl. Thus, I wore jeans and a blue shirt. I sighed when I looked at what I was wearing. I looked ugly.

When we came into house, a middle aged woman that I saved before rushed towards us. So, this must be grandpa Kim's daughter in law. She was beautiful.

"Dad,where have you been since this morning?I was worried about you.."said the woman.

"Don't worry dear. I was out with secretary Gim. I went to the hospital when I saw this young lady. She has nowhere to go. So,I decided to make her a maid in this house."lied grandpa Kim.

Not bad,grandpa Kim. You can be a great actor. Hehehe..

I bowed and said my greetings to her and she looked at me with puzzled. Oh,no!! Does she remembered me?

Grandpa seemed to catch the situation and quickly introduced me.

"Rae Na,this is mrs.Kim. She is my daughter in law. That is my son. You can called him mr.Kim. and where are boys?"ask grandpa Kim. CEO Kim looked at me with a smile.

Mrs.Kim called them out but still could not let her gazed out of me. I started to feel uncomfortable. Was I too ugly today?

Then, a guy came approached us. He was a good looking guy. He looked younger than me. He had this chic charm out of him.

"Oh..Moonsoo-ah,this is Rae Na. She will be a maid in this house starting today.."said grandpa Kim. He just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"A maid?why do you want to introduce a stranger to us?she is just a maid after all.."he said while looking at me with a disgusted look.

Why you little cricket thing...how dare you..just wait. My face turned red. I calmed myself down and exhaled. Relax,Rae Na..You can do this. Don't let this immature guy let you down.

Grandpa Kim gave a stern look at him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter