Chapter 28: Jealousy

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Jae Hoon looked at them with puzzled.

"Do you know him,Rae Na?"he asked her.

"He's my classmate from school,grandpa.."she answered.

"President Kang,is this Risa's daughter?"Mrs.Park asked him.

"Yes..that's her..Kang Rae Na.."he nodded happily. Mrs.Park looked at her and patted her hair.

"You look just like your mom,Rae Na. Your eyes,your hair.."she said with tears filled in her eyes. Rae Na looked at her with bewildered. She never seen her before.

Mrs.Park noticed Rae Na's expression and quickly explained. "I'm sorry. I'm Mrs.Park. I'm Hyunwon's mom. Also,I was your mom's best friend since high school.."

Rae Na raised her eyebrows. She barely knew about her mother's childhood life. She felt really happy because someone was actually knew her mom very well.

Rae Na gave her greetings to them and said,"I'm so happy that I can meet people who knew my mom. Feels like I'm closer to her right now.."

Jae Hoon smiled. He knew that this meeting will make her feel happy. There must be a lot of stories about her mom that Mrs.Park will be telling her after this. Jae Hoon thought that it would be a great idea for her to know more about her late mom.

As the Park couple and Jae Hoon talked about their business,Hyunwon took this chance to talk to Rae Na.

"Hmmm..your hand,is it okay now?"he pointed at her right hand. Rae Na nodded.

"Yes..don't worry about it. Thanks for the band-aid.."she showed him the band aid on her hand. Hyunwon smiled. He was so happy that Rae Na accepted his kindness.

"You know,my mom always talked about your mom. She even showed me her pictures. You look just like your mom.."Hyunwon said to her. Rae Na looked at him excitedly.

"Am I? So tell me,besides my eyes and hair,which part that l look like my mom?"she asked him. Hyunwon looked nervous as Rae Na was staring at him. His heart was beating so faster as he tried to look at her back.

"Hmmm...I think your nose looks similar to her.."he stuttered.

"Really??wah..I didn't know that. That's means I'm pretty like my mom.."she was totally happy. Hyunwon grinned at her. He never knew that Rae Na has this cute side of her. He started to fall for her.

"Oh,right!I forgot to ask you. How's your first day at school? It must be different from U.S,right?"Rae Na asked him.

Hyunwon was not the type to easily mingled around with everyone but with Rae Na,he felt comfortable with her.

"It was okay. It's totally different but I think I will like it here.."he stared at her. Rae Na smiled at him. Oh,gosh! She looked so pretty when she smiled.

Before they were leaving the hotel,Mrs.Park hugged Rae Na tightly and said,"I hope we can chat again next time. I want to get to know more about Risa's daughter. She must be happy and proud with you. "

Rae Na smiled sweetly at her. Hyunwon felt happy to see his mom already liked Rae Na,he knew that it would not be a problem if he wanted to date her later.

"Are you happy meeting them,Rae Na?"Jae Hoon asked as they were on their way back to Kim's Villa.

"Of course,grandpa!!Thank you grandpa. You never said that I look just like my mom before.."Rae Na pouted.

"Oh..that's because I don't want you to be sad if I ever mention about them.."Jae Hoon explained.

"I'm okay now,grandpa. I really want to know about mom and dad.."Rae Na said to him.

"Okay..I'll tell you eventually about them. But,if you want to know about your mom's childhood life,Mrs.Park will tell you since she knew her since then."Jae Hoon said to her.

After Jae Hoon sent Rae Na back to Kim's Villa,she quickly ran towards Myungsoo's room. As for Myungsoo,he was lying on his bed waiting for her call.

Myungsoo's POV

Haisyhh..where is she right now? Why she is not calling me yet? I kept looking at my phone when someone was knocking the door. I opened it and saw Rae Na was standing there.

"Rae Na,why didn't you tell me that you are back?"I asked her. Rae Na hugged me out of a sudden. I was stunned when she hugged me.

"Rae Na,what's wrong?Did something happened?"I asked worriedly.

She shook her head. "I'm so happy. I want to share it with you.."she said with a smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter