Chapter 38: She's back!

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

One year later..

The class of 12-B was noisy as usual. But,Myungsoo ignored what happened in the class. He was too immersed into his thoughts. Thoughts of Rae Na.

"Myungsoo, do you want to hang out with us after school?"Sungyeol asked him.

He shook his head. "I will meet you guys later..I want to go to somewhere else..."he replied back.

The Infinite members exchanged glances. They knew where would he go after school. He has been doing that everyday for a year. Waiting for Rae Na at Myeongdong,the same place she left him.

"Myungsoo..."Sunggyu tried to make him realized that Rae Na has been away from them for a year. There was no sign that she would come back here sooner.

"I know,Sunggyu hyung..she won't come back if I wait for her there..But my heart keep telling that she will come to me later..I have to follow my heart.."he said to him.

Myungsoo was not the same as before. He became a loner and a very cold person. His smiles disappeared since Rae Na left. Even his friends seemed too hard to go near him.

Myungsoo's POV

I went to Myeongdong right after the school ended. I stood exactly at the place where you left me. I have waiting for you everyday,but you never come like you had promised.

It has been a year since you left,Rae Na. I looked for you everywhere. Even though,grandpa said that grandpa Kang is taking you to somewhere else,then why aren't you coming back?

Don't you want to see me? I miss you so much!! I miss everything about you..Your smile,your kiss,your cute pouted face and the way you were used to look at me..I know you must be hiding something from me..that's why you left for a long time..I trust you,Rae Na..it will never fade away from my life..I'm going to wait for you,Rae Na..just come back to me..

I reached home at late evening with miserable feeling. I didn't go straight into my room,instead I went into Rae Na's room.

The room is still the same. I asked the maids to clean her room everyday so that her room looks neat and tidy. I opened her closet,I touched her books,her school uniform and her bed. How I want her so much to be here right now with me.

"Myungsoo hyung,you are here..I've been looking for you since at school..why didn't you wait for me?"Moonsoo asked me as he came into the room. He is now a first year student at my high school while I'm now at my final year.

"Sorry,Moonsoo-ah..I went to Myeongdong just now.."I replied back.

"Do you miss her,hyung?"he asked me.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Very much..I can't forget her..she's my life,Moonsoo-ah.."I sighed deeply. Where are you,Rae Na-ah?

-----------------------------------
Author's POV

Incheon Airport,Seoul..

Kang Rae Na was walking out from the arrival escorted by Tae Yong who was checking everything for her safety. Jae Hoon and Butler Choi followed them from behind with the Park's family.

Jae Hoon was the one who wanted to bring back Rae Na here as the doctor said that it would be a better idea for her to recover her memories back if she go back to Korea when she was completely healthy.

It took her a year to completely get well and Jae Hoon had to hire a teacher to teach her everything since she had lost everything that she remembered.

As for Hyunwon,the idea of coming back to Korea was a nightmare for him. He was afraid that Rae Na would remember everything about him. He was actually felt really happy for the this one year because Rae Na was closed to him and she trusted him so much. They spent time together while they were in U.S.

He was scared that all those moments will be gone and vanished if she remembered everything. Even worst,if Myungsoo sees her again. He did not wanted that to be happened. He loved Rae Na so much and the feeling was getting stronger when they got pretty closed after the accident.

How he wished that Rae Na would forget everything about Myungsoo. But he had to obey President Kang's order as he was Rae Na's legal guardian.

"Tae Yong-sshi,please take Rae Na back home..I want to go to the company with butler Choi after this.."he said to Tae Yong.

"Rae Na-ah,rest well at home okay?grandpa will meet you later.."he ruffled her hair gently. She nodded and smiled at him.

Rae Na turned to Hyunwon and said,"Okay,Hyunwon..I'll see you tomorrow at school,okay? I can't wait to go to school with you..". She beamed at him cutely. Hyunwon smiled at her.

"Okay,Rae Na-ah..take care of yourself.."he said and went away with his parents.

Rae Na exhaled deeply. Somehow,she felt like she had been here before. It looked so familiar.

"Lets go,agasshi.."Tae Yong opened the door for her. She hopped in the car excitedly.

"Tae Yong oppa,do I like Korea so much before?"she asked him.

"Yes..you loved staying here.."he answered her.

"Then,which place that I frequently went to?"she asked him again.

Tae Yong thought for a second. He tried to recall back the place that she always went before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter